Old 03-27-2006, 12:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Smile 15 pounds in 2 months

This is not a starting date ending date challenge. You can join in at anytime and end two months later. If you finish two months, you can start again. My goal is to loose 15 pounds in two months, if not more, but at least 15 so I thought I could share it with everyone. There are no guidelines or daily challenges, just post and let us know how you are doing. If you wish, you can pick 1 day a week to weigh in and let us know. I think this could be a lot of fun because we will be here to support each other. No negatives and no guilt. Good luck everyone. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:25 PM   #2  

Okay, today I did WATP 2 miles. I've drank two glasses of water so far and am feeling great. Hope more want to join my challenge.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:27 PM   #3  

Hi Angela,

What's WATP? I'll join your challenge. I see you've already lost 6 lbs - good job! My weigh in day is Friday, so I'll track my progress from there.

You said if anyone had any ideas or suggestions to speak up - may I suggest that we add some small goals to the challenge - like a cheat free week or 8 glasses of water each day? Give it some thought and let me know.

I personally want to lose at least 50 pounds - or maybe even 80 - but am taking it one step at a time. I'll add one of those trackers once I get a little weight loss going here.

Keep up the good work - I'll check back in tomorrow
Beth
coastalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #4  
No more fat mama!

I will bite!! I will start tomorrow since it is late at night here and I plan on going to bed in about 15 minutes. Good luck!!
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #5  

Okay, some mini challenges would be great. We will start next week (Sunday). If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. Glad to have people join. Spread the word.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:21 AM   #6  

Also we could have a weigh in day. Maybe Mondays or Fridays. Let me know bc it doesn't matter to me. Then we can post how much we lost and/or weight if you are comfortable.
WATP=walk away the pounds.
Keep the ideas coming! Thanks for the help.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:20 AM   #7  
$2 Lobster Special

Weighing in

04/09: 262
BootyCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:20 PM   #8  

Okay, lets make Mondays our weigh in days. Sunday's, we will start new challenges. This weeks challenge: drink 8, 8oz glasses of water daily. If you create a reward for yourself, you may be more motivated. So post your reward also. Mine will be a day off of school work (guilt free). I think this is great motivation.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #9  

Hi - sorry I've been away. Okay with the water - I'll have to weigh in next week. Which is going to be bad because we're going to San Antonio to the Riverwalk this weekend -that's okay - I'll have to face the music sometime!

How are you guys doing with the water this week?
Beth
coastalgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #10  

The water...well, I drink about 4 glasses daily so I'm not quite there. My goal is to get to 8 glasses at least once this week. I thought of next weeks challenge...it's going to be great! If ya'll have any suggestions, let me know. We will start weigh in next week, on Mondays. I didn't weigh bc I didn't want to know yet! Ttyl.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:47 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 132/132/107

Default I also want to lose 15 pouns in 2 months

Hi!
I am starting an exercise program, I want to lose 26 pounds, so starting with a minus 15 pounds in two months sounds great. My current weight is 132 pounds and my target weight is 107.
I jog 4 days a week for 30 minutes and I am trying to eat better, more nutritiuos meals, altough I am not doing any special diet...
Well, lets see how we do, I am going to weight myself every week on wednesday...
patianaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 12:26 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 154/148/125

I'll bite. I've been sick for about a month in a half (new strain of strep; monster cough with little or no throat pain) and haven't been able to exercise. But I'm finally able to do cardio for up to 30 min without coughing and strength training for close to 15 min a couple of days a week. I'll start tomorrow since it's time for me to go to bed.

Good luck everyone

6/11: 138
lighthouse33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 182/174/150

Ok..Im in...I need to lose 22 lbs by August 15th...but I think 15 lbs is more realistic..I think weighing in on Mondays is kind of hard because its after the weekend and some of us might have had some family or special ocassions during the weekend, but if Monday is the date...then it shall be. I am trying to each no more than 1500 calories a day..less carbs and mainly protein. I am also exercising about 30-45 minutes a day plus hiking for 2 hours 2 days a week. I am concentrating on my eating..trying to eat very light at night and when I bring my food to work..I've eating all of my food by 1:00pm...Its like the mornings I am constantly eating..but then the afternoon I am so busy that I forget and if there is nothing to much on..then I can eat anyways. I am also using FitDay and that is helping me a lot with counting calories..I know that once I've eaten the 1500 cal..there is no more food.

Alta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:37 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 187/187/150

Height: 5'4"

Default New Here

Tried every diet imaginable - very discouraged. But I would love to join your challenge
stacesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #15  
Going Hard in the Paint!

S/C/G: 238/238/160

Height: 5'7"

Ok, I would like to join the challenge! 15 pounds in two months seems doable.

STARTING DATE: July 27
ENDING DATE: September 27

STARTING WEIGHT: 231
GOAL WEIGHT: 216
REDEFINITION is offline   Reply With Quote