Old 08-03-2006, 12:42 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 146/138/135

Height: 5'6"

Talking

count me in too! i've already lost about 8 pounds and i am so ready for a challenge like this - it seems that i am stuck! yay!!!
gabrielbeth
gabrielbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:22 AM   #17  

Thumbs up I'm easing back in...

Hi everyone,
I am trying to ease back into the weight loss thing. I have been having a hard time mentally, I have alot of weight to lose, and don't want to admit that I have gotten so out of control.
I am looking at Body for Life, anyone have any experience with it?
Well, I thought that 15 lbs. in 2 months was a reasonable goal for myself. I am a mom, wife, work full time and going to nursing school. I need to make time for my health.
I look forward to meeting all of you, I usually weigh in on Sundays, so today was my weigh-in. I will enjoy getting to know all of you! Have a good week!
llamaslosin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:52 PM   #18  

I would love to join this challenge as well I started my diet on july 26th and am hoping to be at my goal weight by christmas...so 15 would make me a very happy person...also I just read something the other day on the internet about how much water we should consume in a day and for a woman it's 2.2 liters...I have been doing that for a little over a week and I feel awesome...
Mommyuv6 is offline   Reply With Quote