Old 01-31-2006, 02:05 PM   #46  

Unhappy 30 Lbs Challenge

I'm in!! I am very nervous about doing this...I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure. But enough of that negative thinking!!!!

I'M IN!!

CHIARIJ
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:06 PM   #47  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

to our challenge! We're glad to have you!! You can do it!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:26 PM   #48  

Hey Ladies

Sorry I Missed Our Sunday Weigh In! Looks Like I Lost 2lbs Last Week. Congrats To Every One Who Lost And Those Who Didn't Theres Always Next Week! I Still Need To Crank Up The Exercise, The H20 And Diet Are Going Good. Gotta Go For Now 28 Pounds To Go Till May

Terra
EARTH2TERRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:27 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiarij
I'm in!! I am very nervous about doing this...I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure. But enough of that negative thinking!!!!

I'M IN!!

CHIARIJ
Welcome CHIARIJ!
You can do it!! Just stay determined and always check back to this thread b/c the posts from the other challengers will keep you motivated!!
I have no close friends that have joined me in losing weight in the new year, but the support and advice of everyone at 3FC has kept me going strong!

Bombshell---the waterbottle works great! It's 34oz and I drank almost 2 today!!

Excercise has been awesome lately!! I worked out this weekend, as I said before. I was back at the gym this morning-walked for 45min on the treadmill. Then tonight, after work I did my new Turbo Jam DVD again-Learn & Burn!!
45 min on the treadmill again tomorrow!! YESSSSSSS!!!!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 07:28 PM   #50  

P.S EARTH2TERRA- Great job on the 2lbs!!! Good for you!!
Old 01-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #51  

Christie

Sorry About The Beer Part, Theres One Of The Reasons I Do Lc, So Long As You Mix Whatever It Is With Diet Soda Your Good To Go......although There Are Some Of The Sweeter Fruits That I Do Miss So I Guess Its A Give And Take.

Have Good Day
Terra
Old 02-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #52  

Good Morning

I Finally Got My Rear In Gear And Did Pilates That Kicked My But!looks Like Pilates Is Pretty Popular On Our Challenge Thats Pretty Cool, Ties Us Together A Little More. Dh Is Up And Its Time For Coffee Check Back Later.
Good Luck Today Everyone!
Terra
Old 02-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #53  

Ok, I am sooo nervous about doing this challenge. But, that's me.... I get nervous about paint peeling off a wall...LOL...Anyway, I will check-in every Monday for me I don't have a computer at home I use the my employer's computer...

Chiarij
[url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php] [/url

Shorter term goal - 8lb for February

Last edited by chiarij; 02-01-2006 at 11:51 AM.
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 07:09 AM   #54  

Default Welcome

Welcome oh nervous one. We won't bite. We're all in the same boat. I was watching The Biggest Loser last night and Jillian said something to the effect of, "You're going to have days where you're right on track and days where you fall off the wagon. It's a cycle, just like life." Isn't that cool? I've been hanging off the wagon the last couple days. Not falling, really, just not trying extra hard. Going to Mamaw's was a bad day, food and exercise wise. The other days, I've just been kind of going through the motions. Today, I'll get my water in (I'm going to find me a water bottle like you Earthy-one). My exercise will most likely be cleaning my Mom's house. I do that once a month for extra cash. If I have energy tonight, I'll go do the treadmill. I just have to pick myself up and get motivated again. Here we go...round 2! Everyone have a great day!!! Oh, another thing, on The Biggest Loser, the theme song says something like "What have you done to make yourself proud today?" Cool thought. When I'm REALLY good ALL day, I DO feel proud of myself. Here's to feeling proud of ourselves tonight!
Bombshell2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:15 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default plateau

Hi everyone. I hope you all are doing well on your new healthy living. I am at a plateau right now, but Im kind of slacking on the exercise. Its so hard to get motivated. I tried a bellydancing exercise video the other day and was surprised how much it did. Plus it was kind of fun, even though I was very awkward feeling. We have on-demand on our tv and they have tons of different exercise videos for free so I can switch it up. I have 15 to go and it seems like these are going to take forever and be the hardest. Good luck today girls. Keep on keepin on.

beaner0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:24 AM   #56  

i was just wondering what is a good/healthy weight to lose in a week? Im not sure. Thanks girls.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #57  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Beaner, as far as what I've always heard, 1/2 to 1 lb per week is healthy and not more than 2. Anyone else know for sure?

Bombshell, I love the quotes from biggest loser. I would love to get into watching that show but I always forget. I should find it and set a reminder on my cable box.

I also think I am going to start recording the yoga show that is on public tv here in the mornings. It is on really early but I could record them and do them when the man takes his nap. At least it's something. I have WW wi tonight...wish me luck!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:18 PM   #58  

Beaner-They have excercising stuff on demand???? I have on demand at home as well, how do I find the excercises? Does it depend on your local area and cable provider?

Bombshell-I LOVE the biggest loser! I've watched every single episode since season 1! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I'm so glad they decided to do speciales right now for the beginning of the year! They really keep me motivated too!

Well, I did really good with the water bottle yesterday...today, not so much. I didn't make it to the gym this morning either b/c I just couldn't get my butt out of bed at 5:45 this morning...I have been putting in extra work outs though, so I can't feel too guilty. Last night I did Turbo Jam 20min workout and Turbo sculpt. (AND I went to the gym yesterday morning and did 45min on the treadmill) It's still early afternoon, I still have time to drink at least 1 water bottle full....hopefully.
I may be going Skiing on Saturday (first time ever! uh oh!) so that will be a good added workout for the weekend!
Old 02-02-2006, 04:44 PM   #59  

gooooddd Luck Tonight Mambear

Todays Been Good For Me So Far Rode My Bike 5 Miles, It Was A Beautiful Morning Here In East Texas! I Drank Alot Of Water Before And During But I Need To Get Some More In Now. I Almost Cracked Last Night And Cheated Because Work Was Stressful But I Took A Second And Realized What I Was About To Do And Changed My Mind.which Leads Me To My Question........
I Have Noticed Alot Of Tickers For Days Of Not Cheating, What Are Your Ideas? Do You Plan A Meal? Never Cheat? On The Weekends? Let Me Know Any Ideas..........

N E Way
Have A Great Day
Terra
Old 02-02-2006, 06:49 PM   #60  

Default Hello

Christie- Go to on demand and look for sports & exercise. Then you look for the different choices. Yoga, Pilates, belly dancing, etc.... Its pretty cool becuase you can do different stuff throughout the week. Hope this helps.

Earth2Terra- Im on the Sonoma Diet and I cheat. I love sweets and chocolate. More than life. I cant go without it totally so I have been eating 2-4 south beach oatmeal/choc chip cookies a day. They are awesome. So are their peanut butter ones. This is totally against my diet because it doesnt like much in the way of processed foods, but the natural stuff. I also eat a couple of the sugar free jellos a day. Its better than cupcakes and brownies, which I used to eat daily.

What does everyone else cheat with?

Im not sure what you mean by the the tickers for days of not cheating. Havent seen those.
Hope everyone did well today.