Old 02-15-2005, 09:56 PM   #1  
goddess in the making

Default St. Pat's Day Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all!!!! I have taken it upon myself to start a new thread for this challenge instead of going back to the Valentines one!
Hope no one minds!!!!!!
I have adjusted my ticker to reflect my new goal!!!!
blissful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #2  
goddess in the making

hmmmm no one found this yet!
Old 02-16-2005, 06:41 PM   #3  
~In my own little world~

Peek-a-boo! I see you and this thread. Thanks for starting a new one. I'll be back in a bit to check in on you all, hope your day is going great.
ChickNextDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 08:00 PM   #4  

I am definately in with this challenge!! My goal is to lose 5 lbs. by St. Patty's Day -- I set my goals low because for some reason the weight likes to stick to me! Today I've had 84.5 oz. of water and did my 4 mile WATP dvd. Now off to do housework -- Woo hoo!
fma4mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:05 PM   #5  
No description available.

Hmmm....I'll join you on this one....4 weeks, I say 4 lbs! So, I want to be 174 by St P day!
Jen
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:44 PM   #6  

Hi Guys

put me down for 5 pounds by St Patricks day. By the way I know its in march somewhere but what is the actual date lol. Embarassing I know but I can never remember the date lol
Amity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:19 AM   #7  
goddess in the making

I think St Pats is on the 17th or so in March!!!!So less than a month now!!! We can all succeed, I know we can!!!
Old 02-18-2005, 04:49 AM   #8  

Hello peeps

I know I've not been on much recently but I thought I'd pop in as I need to get things back on track. Although I'm really busy I'd like to try and:
1. Exercise at least twice a week
2. Eat more fruit and veg
3. Not binge

Dill
dilleight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 11:46 AM   #9  

okay It has been a while for me but I am going to do this challenge. In the past week and a half I put back on 3 lbs so now I am at 147 again. Not a good thing but noone to blame but myself since I haven't been doing a thing. For this challenge I want to lose what I gained back (if not more). I will just say 3 lbs for right now since I never reach my goal that I originally want. I figure that will be reachable even for me. 27 days should give me that much. My Valentine's goal was not even close to being met (actually am higher after it was over) but wanted to be in the 130s by my bday (20th of this month) but that isn't going to happen.

How to get to my goal? Drink lots of water, no chocolate regardless of the fact since I have been eating too much of it lately, exercise 4-6 days of the week... running atleast 2 days of the week, staying off of the couch, watching portions. I guess that that is all for now. Hopefully all is well with all of you.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:08 PM   #10  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

Hi All! I'd like to join you. I had met my V-day goal of 10 lbs 2 weeks early, then I gained 2 and have only gotten 1.5 of that off! Evil girl scout cookies is what I blame, and of course, my lack of control with them. Anyway, since I have so much to lose, I still think 10.5 lbs by 3/17 is DO-ABLE! WoooHooo, especially if I get better about working out 4x week.
Ottoette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:20 PM   #11  

Hi all,

Well I'm thinking I should haveweighed in before setting my goal lol. I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2 pounds since my last weight which puts me only 3 pounds off my goal. With four weeks to go I think I might up it to a goal weight of 183 pounds by St patricks day, not a great deal I know but the whole point I suppose is to set reachable goals but not to make them too easy either .
Old 02-19-2005, 08:14 PM   #12  
goddess in the making

amity, I like the idea you have for having a little icon for every 5 lbs lost! great idea!!!!! I think I might use that idea too!!!!
ottoette, those girlscout cookies are just evil!!!!!! they call my name!!!!!
is anyone doing the oprah bootcamp?
I joined but have not kept a journal as of yet, but will start , bc then it makes me keep better track of what is going into my yapper!
happy weekend everyone!
Old 02-20-2005, 03:23 PM   #13  

Thanks blissful, I go the idea from someone else on here too lol This place is full of great ideas.

Now time for my morning
It's only 7:22 on monday morning here and I start back at uni today. must wake up, must wake up, must wake up lol
Old 02-20-2005, 08:36 PM   #14  

well the past three days have been good for me and full of exercise (have actually kept to my schedule except for today since I didn't do pilates nor bellydance but have done everything else.
Friday was 45 minutes of cardio, 35 of strength, 40 of kickboxing and 60 of taebo advanced. Saturday was 45 kickbutt 1, 45 of kickbutt 2, and 45 of cardio bootcamp. Today was 35 minutes of Taifit and 25 minutes of taifit strength. I owuld have done more but was to hungry and wanted to get the cooking done before I was too out of it and would have settled for any sort of junk food. Didn't want taht though.
Other then that all is well. Haven't stepped on the scale yet since I don't want to know if any of this is wokring just yet but will do it either monday or tuesday (weigh in day isn't until wednesday but I do want a sneak peak)

Well that is for now. Talk to you all later.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:57 PM   #15  

well I didn't do anything yesterday since I was being lazy but will do what I was supposed to do yesterday and do it today (my would be day off) but I did take a sneak peak at the scale. It said 145 so that means that I will adjust my wanted weight loss for this challenge to 142 instead. Hopefully I can make it to there without much problems. Will write later to tell you what did or didn't get a chance to do today.