Old 11-10-2017, 05:37 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

friends!

I started to write in my weight today only to realize that it's Friday. Tomorrow is my birthday so I was going to check in early, but not that early! TOM appeared on Wednesday after skipping a month. My cycle is typically clockwork but I'm perimenopause age so I wasn't completely shocked when I didn't have one last month. I've also skipped cycles when I'm under heavier than usual stress which I was last month. We'll see what the future brings. Due to it's appearance my weight is up 2 pounds by today's scale reading.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy View Post
friends!

I started to write in my weight today only to realize that it's Friday. Tomorrow is my birthday so I was going to check in early, but not that early! TOM appeared on Wednesday after skipping a month. My cycle is typically clockwork but I'm perimenopause age so I wasn't completely shocked when I didn't have one last month. I've also skipped cycles when I'm under heavier than usual stress which I was last month. We'll see what the future brings. Due to it's appearance my weight is up 2 pounds by today's scale reading.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Curvynotlumpy:
Have a great birthday! Remember, you can decide if you want to coast this week, with last week's weight. Other than a beginning weight and a finish weight for the challenge, it's up to you. Do whatever is a good motivator for you.

Last edited by munchey; 11-10-2017 at 06:00 PM.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:13 PM   #33  

Grazier
Sounds like you are making steps in the right direction. My activity has been down this week as well. Looks like we both have opportunities for the week ahead.

Huckle
Hang in there. All steps in the right direction will add up. Hope the next few days and subsequent week go well for you.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:42 PM   #34  

Just a reminder. You will enter your weight on the spreadsheet tab that says "11-12-17 Weigh-In" - NOT the stat sheet. The weekly weigh-in sheet will feed into the Stat Sheet (where your entered your starting weight).

You need to enter a weight, but you may choose to NOT weigh, and carry forward the weight from your last weigh-in. You have to weigh for the final week, but you can decide how often you weigh until then. If you don't weigh on a given week, you still must make an entry on the weigh-in sheet (your weight from the last recorded weigh-in.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #35  

Default Week 2 here we come

Hi all - I had a better first week than I had thought, must have been the willpower dust!
Huckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #36  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

What a great team! I like that so many of us have the same goal ... to get to ONEderland.

I am still struggling to get back to losing and I am up a little bit. My eating has been less restrictive and I like to switch to maintenance now and then, but I need to get back to weight loss!
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #37  

Munchey: I'm on my phone and unable to see the different tabs. Could you do me a huge favor and log in 135.8 lb for this week for me? Much appreciated!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
chub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:50 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chub View Post
Munchey: I'm on my phone and unable to see the different tabs. Could you do me a huge favor and log in 135.8 lb for this week for me? Much appreciated!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

I made the entry. Congrats on your loss - 3.2 lbs! Awesome!

Last edited by munchey; 11-12-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #39  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Hello, everyone! Checking in at 226.2 for the first follow-up weigh in...which means I am 4 lbs down, even. Considering we had birthday celebrations for my husband both on Friday and yesterday, I am happy that I was able to keep on track!

Sending out love and some more to everyone for the upcoming week!

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tefrey View Post
What a great team! I like that so many of us have the same goal ... to get to ONEderland.

I am still struggling to get back to losing and I am up a little bit. My eating has been less restrictive and I like to switch to maintenance now and then, but I need to get back to weight loss!

Nothing wrong with a "maintenance break". Sometimes, there can be benefits from that action. I'm sure you will get back into "loss mode" soon.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #41  

Huckle:
Congrats! A 2-pound loss is great!

Opheliaphoenix:
Wow - a 4-pound loss - Way to go!

Old 11-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #42  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Thanks, munchey!

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:29 PM   #43  

Default Ready for the challenge

Greetings, everyone! This is my first outside attempt to join an online support group and be accountable for releasing my weight. I'm 220lbs. And ideally I would like to be 150 lbs. This month my goal is 4lbs. It'll be a slow climb for me. I'm not that confident. I'm working on my confidence level. Glad to be here. Thanks for the post Munchey. And a big thanks to the creators of the website.
TaMry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:31 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

I am in. Put in weights on last Sunday and today. I hope to be somewhere between 200 and 209 by the end of the year. Currently at 222.2 and based on average rate of 2.4lbs / week since the end of July, this is a realistic goal if I can get past the holiday obstacles.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:53 PM   #45  

TaMry:
Good to see you join the challenge. You can do this! All steps in the right direction will add up. Let us know how we can help.

GrannyNancy:
Welcome! You have made great progress with your weight loss. Good to see that the Bright Line Eating Plan is working for you. I have read about it, but even though I don't eat much sugar and flour, I knew I couldn't live with the plan for the long run.