Old 04-08-2017, 01:13 PM   #106  

Smile I'm in!!

Just started 4 days ago, but would love a challenge to keep me going once the initial water weight loss slows. I'm going to shoot for 20 pounds

Weight:

Goal for MD:
queenbee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:37 PM   #107  

Hi ladies I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend. It feels so good to be in, let me tell you!

My cold is gone, I kicked it quick..don't know if it is the daily vitamins, clean eating or working out but I notice something really changed. With that being said, I did nothing stepwise all week and was upset about it and I am petrified of getting out of habit! So I decided tonight to get my tail in the exercise challenge again, I really hold a hard bargain on myself with these challenges. I need it!

I have no excuse! My cold is gone! Dh and I went out tonight and believe me when I tell you it was much needed. I don't dare weigh myself right now but am very cognizant of any fluctuations and I am thinking to do my annual spring cleanse. Seriously, we have 3 weeks left to this month! We can make it happen!

tymaboy I don't think your nuts at all, the foods can vary so much from city to city, place to place! Welcome aboard and we look forward to having you

kfunk AThanks so much! Still crazy and cold here but it is going to be 80 on Tuesday! I invited my mom over to sit and lay out on the deck and tan! lol Did you get your dresser? I hope your having a great weekend.

Princess thank you! OMG I am trying so hard! Dear lord, it takes patience sometimes, lol. As for your low and all it sounds like your working hard to maintain and keep things moving, we work to make ourselves stronger and healthier every day, keep up he good work and keep us posted please.

queenbee It is great to have you aboard to our challenge, ours!

Ladies, so much more I want to tell you! Things have been so busy. I am going now to finally sing in to the exercise challenge, it really stressed me but that is a good thing! lol I must must keep up with it. I love to read all your news and I hope we catch up soon. We stil have so much more we can accomplish tomorrow and in our new week so let's stay strong together...
much love and peace and hope to chat soon!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #108  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

SW: 163.6
GW: 148
CW: 160

Very slow progress, but at least in the right direction. Plus I haven't binged in 7 days and have figured out my just right WOE. I'm hoping it's all downhill from here!
Happy Sunday, ladies!
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:21 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

princess Try not to get too discouraged, there is a good chance they will fit next week! Last week I had a pair of jeans the next size down that I thought were about 5-10 lbs from fitting. I had lost about .5 lbs. since I last tried them on and they actually fit yesterday, they were tight, but not too uncomfortable to wear!

Welcome queenbee!! I have lost a significant amount of weight a couple times prior to now, and being here has made a HUGE difference, I hope you get as much out of it as I have!

Weekend I am glad that you have recovered from your cold, no doubt all those things helped you kick it!! I should join that challenge too, I am just so lazy because I know that if I join I will hold myself accountable and that is why I don't want to join, ugh!!

We went to the store when we got off work, and it had already sold, $95 and it went right away. I was pretty bummed about it, but the dresser we have now is fine and I think there are other things that I would rather spend money on anyways, so it looks like it worked out for the best! Did you have any luck finding a coffee table?

What type of cleanse do you do during the spring? I cant believe we only have 3 weeks left of April, I wish I could slow time down!

Britt 7 days without a binge is amazing!! Keep up the hard work and get through your period, and I bet you will be very happy with what the scale says next Sunday! Are you currently taking measurements?

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day!! Yesterday was so nice out, we took the kiddos to an Easter egg hunt that the city held and then we BBQ'd with our neighbors and had a fire. It was really nice be outside for the majority of the day! We have a lot to do inside today though and I have about 8 hours of work I brought home with me to do. Happy Sunday to me hahah!
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:57 AM   #110  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Another week, another decade. Here's to more downward trends for all!

Starting date & weight: 3/19/17 268.2
Goal weight by 5/29/17 - 248

3/19/17 - 268.2
3/27/17 - 263.7
4/3/17 - 262.5
4/10/17- 259.4
4/17/17 - 259.9
4/24/17 -
5/1/17 -
5/8/17 -
5/15/17 -
5/22/17 -
5/29/17 -

Last edited by LauraRVA42011; 04-17-2017 at 08:27 AM.
LauraRVA42011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Happy Monday all!

This weekend was beautiful and I was able to do our 5-mile hill walk on Saturday - felt great! Also have been working in the yard - mowing and cleaning up the flower beds, so keeping active and burning more calories. Just down half a pound, but I'll take it. Since it's Monday, I'm going to just eat soup and salad today for a good start on the week.

I've noticed my middle is bigger than it has been in prior years, and I think it's due to hormonal changes since menopause <Booo!> Don't know how to target that area, but I'm sure if I lose overall it will go down as well.

Have a great day, and best wishes to everyone!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #112  

Good morning ladies, hope you all had a great weekend and a good new day and start to our new week!

Britt That really is wonderful! Congrats Sounds like wonderful progress to me and your doing fantastic, wishing you another great day keep up the awesome work.

princess I agree with kfunk, a lot can happen in that time. Mine were far from buttoning and suddenly within a few weeks they fit! I know we are all different, I tend to swell in the face and abdomen with too many carbs. You are doing well, don't let the jeans discourage you, you will get in them! : ) keep at it

kfunk Thanks, so glad that cold is over too...it threw me off, good thing it wasn't a flu or anything. I totally know what you mean about the challenge, I am the same way so I understand your feelings on that.

Sorry the dresser sold although if it ended up working out for the best than that's good. We finally found a coffee table that we agreed on and ordered it online, we had gone shopping to a few places and to no avail but saw this one in a store and ordered something similar. It is getting delivered this Friday and thank god, just in time. We are having the photographers over to take some photo's early the following week. The table is all glass so visually it doesn't take up any space and it will match with any décor, we needed one and will have it for when we move. I am glad that's over with, lol. I am glad you had a nice weekend, the Easter egg hunt and BBQ sound lovely! My parents are coming for easter, I have these plastic eggs and I put money in them and hide them in the house hahahha I have them go on a hunt after. They are just too cute to watch! lol Have a great day too hon, always nice chatting. That goes out to all of you.

Laura congrats on a new decade! Thanks for sharing, the downward trend for us all sounds good! smiling

Webwoman WTG on the 5 mile hike, that sounds fantastic! It sure is a nice change of pace having the milder weather. I will be getting out to do some raking this week on the property. Keep up the great work and don't let your middle discourage you, it can and DOES go down. I noticed mine too at first when I lost some weight but then after with the walking and some tape I do and burning more fat it really starts showing after awhile, yay on the activity!

kfunk Last year I did a fruit fast, I have also done juicing (mainly my own green kale recipes and some additional fruit. It is time consuming though preparing it. I was told back then when we eat fruit it is in the form of liquid when hitting our stomach. Anyways, yesterday was not a good day for me ...my face is puffy today, I tend to retain a lot of fluids when I eat certain things. To make a long story short, I am starting a water fast today......I feel my body needs a cleanse and also it will give me a psychological boost. Nothing drastic, maybe 2 days, but one day at a time. I like to get to my usual schedule after, for me it works well to be on a schedule and have my typical eating times and it really helps keep my furnace going but right now, I need to flush out. I will let you know how it goes.

A big hi to everyone and anyone I missed

Hoping you all have a great day! New day to our week and I hope it's a good day for us all. Mom is coming over tomorrow, it is going to be a gorgeous day! Low tide is in the evening and if I am up to it, I may go to the beach for a longggggg walk! I better run, I will keep you posted, chat soon : )
Old 04-10-2017, 02:51 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

YAY on getting to the next decade, laura, very good week!!

I'm glad that the weather cooperated and you were able to get your 5 mile walk in, webwoman!! Right now the area I hate the most is my arms, maybe we will get lucky and the fat will reduce from the places we want, first

weekend, I am glad that you were able to find a table that you guys liked! Do you have a lot to do before the pictures next week? I love your Easter egg hunt for your parents, that is too cute!!

I hope that your water cleanse goes well! I might do that as well from time to time. I have done the master cleanse three times in the past, but your cleanses seem healthier than mine. How long did you do the fruit cleanses for? I hope that you have a good Monday!! Man, I was tired this morning, I didn't want to get out of bed at all.

Ladies, I hope that everyone has a good day!~!
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #114  
jessie

S/C/G: 274.6 / see ticker / 190

Height: 5'7"

SW: 257.6
GW: 232.6

4/4 257.6
4/10 261 I went to a Viking festival this weekend and drank and ate like a Viking, hoping its water and wooshes away fast :-( not a good start
4/17
4/24
5/1
5/8
5/15
5/22
5/29
jessiegreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #115  
**Britt**

Thanks, kfunk and Weekend!
I haven't begun measuring, but there is a definite difference. My clothes are starting to feel loser and I was able to almost completely zip up another skirt I couldn't zip up past the halfway mark a few weeks ago. My engagement ring, which was almost the perfect size back in November, is now spinning around my finger constantly. I will definitely need to get it resized. I'm starting to feel like I should make non-scale goals, too! All the clothes I've held onto over the years with the hopes that I could eventually wear them would make an awesome new wardrobe at goal weight!

Today is going very well. I had a cup of coffee to relieve my pre-period constipation because it was becoming unbearable, so I was not 100% raw today. I am committing to at least 90% raw throughout the year, so today will just fall into that 10%. I am feeling cleaned out, energetic, and much less bloated! I don't know where this period of mine is, but I am ready for it to come so it can be over with. I don't want to have to do another day of coffee. I am hopeful that my next WI will land me in the 150s.
I am trying to solely focus on food and fixing binging behaviors, but I do have a lot of energy and am craving a bit of exercise. I may go for a walk after work since it's so beautiful outside.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:35 PM   #116  

Hi ladies

kfunk Thank you, no not too much to do before the pics next week I guess. We did most of the other stuff. The coffee table was the last thing left and a few odds and ends to move. I bought some hydrangeas the other day at the market (pink and blue), I love them! They are pretty for Easter, will be nice for the pics and then can go in the ground. Oh the Easter egg hunt for mom and dad is so much fun! Tonight after the walk I poked into Walgreens and bought some more eggs...all shades of pink for her and blues for dad and then I found a larger golden egg which will be the bonus egg! I want to go back and get one more so they each have one.

Last time I did it for one week but half way through I had a salad one evening when DH came to visit me and we went out to dinner, I ended up going home with him early, lol, and continued at home. I hope you felt better after and get a good nights sleep. Have a great night.

jessie Oh that sounds interesting! A Viking festival, oh you so remind me of when I was on vacation with DH last time. I was drinking the Rum punches and he said I looked like a pirate! lol I felt that way this morning too Jessie but a good new day will have you feeling much better. I hope you had a good night and tomorrow is a fresh start! I tend to gain fluids very easily, it will come off..hang in there.

Britt I am so glad you had a good day , congrats Your plans and goals sound fantastic. What a day indeed! It was beautiful here too, did you go for your walk? Dh and I went for a bit after work and I also focused on getting back to my activity and steps. I find the walks just so stimulating! Have a great night and enjoy the beautiful evening.

Hi to everyone I missed and to you all. May we all wake up to a good new day tomorrow.

As for me, so far so good here! Beautiful day and turned out to be a good one, not over yet though! I did my chores first and then next in order was getting lathered in oil,which was great on my skin, and a 45 min. stint in the sun for Vitamin D and that gave me a mental lift!

DH and I went for a walk in the nearby quaint town and on the boardwalk along the river. That was nice! He just cooked out on the grill and I am here in my room with the doors closed during his dinner hahaha . I don't even like steak but love the smell of it cooking on the grill nevertheless. I will work to sip on my water all night.

After this, my menu will consist mostly of grilled foods and it will be a nice change of pace, looking forward to it but more on that later.

WIshing you all a good night ladies and a successful and happy new day for us all tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #117  
**Britt**

Thanks, Weekend! I did go, and it was amazing! I don't want to make any hard commitments to anything until my eating is taken care of, but I definitely will enjoy more walking! That boardwalk date sounds like an absolute dream! My fiance mentioned that we should have a beach date this weekend, and I am SO looking forward to that!

I am happy to report that I am finally 4 pounds down! I know I usually only weigh once a week but I really wanted to witness my drop out of the 160s, which I figured would happen today. I haven't been in the 150s since 2015! So happy! I still have a long way to go to get to the challenge goal, but I am hoping once my period is over (fingers crossed that is starts today!) that I will get another decent drop at my next WI.

SW: 163.6
CW: 159.6
GW: 148
Old 04-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! Sounds like things are going really well for you all. Finally a new low this morning of 151.8, after a frustrating few days of bouncing around wildly. Hopefully I can use the next few days well so I can fit into those jeans! Still not sure if I'll make it by the trip... hmph. We'll see.

Last edited by Princessroja; 04-11-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:24 AM   #119  

Thanks for all the welcomes and words of encouragement. 1 week down and looking forward to week 2.

My biggest issue is I get so busy and don't check in on the boards. I will resolve to check in to gain strength from all of you and to offer support and encouragement whenever I can.
There are so many positive words here and wonderful inspiring moment. Thank you all.

Goal= -20 pounds
Progress= -3 pounds
queenbee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #120  

Hi everyone

A quickie post for now as I have to run, great to come in and read your news, as always.

Eian Mcneely

Read all your news and that is fantastic! Congratulations on the losses, new lows, and progress! WTG

Britt that is awesome, I am glad you enjoyed it. I didn't make any commitments either until I had my eating down first too. That beach date sounds awesome! : )

A big hi to all of you and will catch up soon, all is well here and I am active again. Had a great time with ma yesterday...chat soon. Wishing you all a great new day!