Old 06-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Just maintaining this week. I guess that's to be expected. I have been really busy this week and not focused on what I'm eating. I did manage to get some regular exercise. It's possible that I'm retaining water. It's been really hot here and I have not been paying attention to whether I'm drinking enough water or not.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #92  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 7 Charts Everyone!!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:56 AM   #93  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Thank you for the charts, Riestrella!!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 AM   #94  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

After some consideration I have decided to withdraw from the challenge. Moving to Atlanta and living in my own apartment again has come with a whole new set of life stress. I figured it would be best for my mental state of mind to not hold myself accountable during this time. I'm focusing more on finding a job, working on the project I brought with me from CO, finding friends and also dealing with a very stressed out BF who is worried he'll never find work... I have anxiety, so I'm doing everything in my power to not freak out under these circumstances. My once very stable life has now became one based on uncertainty and I have to do everything I can to stay positive. I could do without the guilt that the scale provides!

I'm still going to work hard on not overeating, on trying to workout, I am simply taking a scale break. This does NOT mean the whole challenge is over, I'll still run it despite not participating! I will not, however, be opening another challenge during the summer months like I initially intended. I'll be back in September to run the Haunting for Halloween challenge!

For those still left in the challenge, keep on going! Just a few more weeks to go!
Old 06-09-2016, 11:31 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Riestrella, aside from my weight updates I don't often post on this thread. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for us. I haven't been all that successful with my weight loss (totally on me!) but the challenges you've created for all of us who participate make losing and wanting to lose much more fun. I appreciate you, and every woman who knows their limitations and put themselves first. We often don't.

May good fortune and all good things be with you and your boyfriend as you settle in to your new life!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #96  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy View Post
Riestrella, aside from my weight updates I don't often post on this thread. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for us. I haven't been all that successful with my weight loss (totally on me!) but the challenges you've created for all of us who participate make losing and wanting to lose much more fun. I appreciate you, and every woman who knows their limitations and put themselves first. We often don't.

May good fortune and all good things be with you and your boyfriend as you settle in to your new life!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I don't do these challenges for the praise, so it's always wonderful to hear when someone appreciates the effort that's put into them. I hope good fortune for you also in life and in your weight loss efforts. I hope by the time the next challenge is up I will be a lot more settled!
Old 06-10-2016, 11:56 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 176.2/154.2/130

Height: 5'4"

Riestrella - I support your decision as I think you have a lot of major life events on your plate right now. I will miss reading your great posts and want to thank you for doing these challenges. This is the second time I've done one of your challenges and both challenges have motivated me to get to my goal weight. I wish you and your boyfriend the very best and look forward to seeing you in the fall, although I may not be participating in your Halloween challenge as I hope to be at goal soon and then keep the weight off
flower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:16 PM   #98  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower1 View Post
Riestrella - I support your decision as I think you have a lot of major life events on your plate right now. I will miss reading your great posts and want to thank you for doing these challenges. This is the second time I've done one of your challenges and both challenges have motivated me to get to my goal weight. I wish you and your boyfriend the very best and look forward to seeing you in the fall, although I may not be participating in your Halloween challenge as I hope to be at goal soon and then keep the weight off
It's been truly amazing to see your progress through these challenges! I'm beyond thrilled to know that the challenge has motivated you. I'm rooting for you to get to your goal weight and no longer be in need of challenges, as bittersweet as it may be! You can do it
Old 06-12-2016, 02:23 AM   #99  

Height: 5'6

I'm seeing loses again! I had to call a Nutritionist and apparently I was way under my carbs, only eating 30< was bad and my calories only at 1000 so now I am at 90-100 carbs and 1200 calories a day and i've dropped 2 lbs! Still have not gotten a period.... thats worring me (almost 3 months and all negative tests even at Dr. office). So we shall see.
Rebecca85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:10 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Well, it's been up and down for me again this week. I appear to just be maintaining through this challenge. I don't know if I'm actually going to lose in the end. I guess that's okay as long as I don't gain.

Riestrella I'm sorry to hear that you are having anxiety. Sounds rough, but good for you for staying positive. I do hope your BF finds a job soon. It's sweet of you to keep the challenge going.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #101  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Rebecca - If I notice someones calorie intake is low I always encourage people to eat more, it really does work as you've seen! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your period though.

magistra - I understand how you feel, but maintaining is a great thing in itself even though it doesn't feel like it. These challenges are great to stay accountable, but even I get envious of people who manage to lose double digit numbers and I'm still stuck within the same 2-3 lb range. However, maintenance is a great skill to learn, because when we reach our goals (and we will!) we'll know what our bodies need to stay in that weight range.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #102  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 8 Charts everyone! 2 weeks to go, keep it up!!

Overall Charts:

Old 06-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #103  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

I sat down to do the charts but I'm getting an Google Drive error message. Slightly concerning considering all my other google sheets are working. Charts will be either later today if I have the time or tomorrow!
Old 06-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #104  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Google Drive played nice, huzzah! Week 9 Charts everyone! This is our final week!!

Overall Chart:

Old 06-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #105  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Remember folks, this is our last week! Get your weights in by Sunday to make sure your final weigh in is recording for the last chart of the challenge! I'm seeing a lot of empty spaces on the spreadsheet!!