Old 12-31-2015, 11:14 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinglikeadog View Post

Curvey, I live 2 hours East of Porland. Are you an Oregonian too?
Hi working! Nah, not an Oregonian; I'm from Northern California by way of Nebraska (my true home ). You'll have to fill me in on the weather conditions as I move closer to the race. With El Nino predicted I'm anticipating in
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 11:37 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Being not to tech savvy I can understand how someone can make a mistake like that, but I swear, this one wasn't me! LOL

Thanks Riestrella! We really keep you jumping.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:09 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 260/216.0/155

Height: 5"5

I was in the December contest. I actually joined the last few weeks of challenge. Happy to be doing this one too. Happy to say skinnier this nye than thanksgiving and for me that's a first!!! My goal is 15 lbs this round.
equinechick61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:17 PM   #34  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

I sure hope it wasn't me who deleted everything, Riestrella! Went I went in last night all looked good. I've added my info in. Left, went back in to check and all looked ok. Then, I can't remember if it was later the night, or in the mornings, I went in to look again, this time through my phone, and all was gone. I thought it was just not showing up properly on the phone... and came on the laptop now to check if everything is ok, and see y'all post about things gone. I was told that I am too wordy... So. In short. I hope it wasn't me. And if it was, I sorry.

Anyways, here I am. Done this Riestrella's Challenge once before. Was in good place (my own weight wise), but life was too good I guess, (or was it too bad??) that I gain a bunch back. So now, I'm hope with this challenge's help, I can get back to my 'good habits', and get back where I was happier with myself. Hi everyone!!! And Happy Healthy New Year!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:23 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

I'm gathering my tools for 2016. I'm famous for buying things, stashing them somewhere and then rediscovering them years later, lol.

I found an exercise ball - in a capsule shape - that I'm in the process of pumping up with a hand pump. This is a slow process, but I'll inflate it over the course of the day (unless I discover a tire inflater in the garage). Hopefully, I'll have a new exercise option with it. Just hoping my German Shepherd dog doesn't decide to herd it, like she does with her basketball.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's day!

Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 12-31-2015 at 01:27 PM.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 01:50 PM   #36  

Munchy, I love pigs, and yours is high on my list! LOL

Good luck with the exercise ball. I still have a Thigh Master around here somewhere. Remember Suzanne Summers?
Old 12-31-2015, 08:11 PM   #37  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Riestrella, HELP - the spead sheet has been rudely graffittied. Please fix.

I think it's time for a new private link to the spread sheet via private message.

Thank YOU

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 12-31-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: sp
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 02:00 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 380/372/130

Height: 5'9

Can't believe someone would try to ruin it . Thats a great idea Workinglikeadog! If you do happen to do something like that add me to the PM list .
Damandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 02:07 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 185/ticker/130

Height: 5"6

Smile

Many thanks to Riestrella for creating this challenge! Just the motivation I need after a very indulgent christmas
wemakesparksfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 06:39 AM   #40  

S/C/G: HW 233/SW 230/207/165

Height: 5'3"

Rie, the spreadsheet is messed up again. I went to input my data, but was afraid to. Please let me know when it's safe to. Thanks!
katiam247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:23 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 250/250/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi I am in. I have to get connected to this board. then I am home free, bout the board that is. I have been a slave to food for the last 30 years. wow. that long. when I put it in writing it seems so long. over half my life. well, I am turning 60 in March and no way am I taking this baggage with me, mentally & physically. so let's rock
tootsie250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:56 AM   #42  

I agree that it appears that someone is sabotaging the spreadsheet. Someone needs to get a life. We have something we enjoy and someone to do all the work to provide it for us and some rude, jealous person thinks it's fun to ruin things for others.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #43  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quick announcement guys!

It appears a 12 year old has stumbled across the link to the spreadsheet for whatever reason and has now taken it upon themselves to mess things up. How do I know it's a 12 year old? Well, I'd be surprised if a grown adult would draw a penis and write LOL in the spreadsheet! Hilarious, really. There are a few options here and I wanted to ask you guys what you wanted to do:
1. Keep the spreadsheet public, I will just keep resetting the spreadsheet back to a previous version where everything is normal. The kid clearly isn't smart enough to figure out that their trolling isn't really that big of a deal, I can easily fix everything with a click of a button.
2. Make the spreadsheet private. I've had to do something like this before, but this was down to a very hateful member of this forum. With this option, I will make it so that anyone who has joined 3FC recently can NOT enter the challenge. This also means I will have to include a forum moderator into the process since newer members can't PM yet.

Let me know what you guys think! Obviously this person wants to annoy us, so just laugh it off. I kinda feel sorry for them, while they were messing things up in the spreadsheet I was having an awesome time with my friends at a New Years Eve party. So, who won really? Personally, I would go with option 1 because I think eventually they will get bored that their graffiti is easily erased, but obviously if it annoys you guys I will consider the second option.

Last edited by Riestrella; 01-01-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:40 AM   #44  

S/C/G: HW 233/SW 230/207/165

Height: 5'3"

Can you password protect it? If people wish to join they can post on 1 of the 3 threads they would like to join and you can either PM the PSW or have them provide an email. Just a thought.....
katiam247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:09 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsie250 View Post
Hi I am in. I have to get connected to this board. then I am home free, bout the board that is. I have been a slave to food for the last 30 years. wow. that long. when I put it in writing it seems so long. over half my life. well, I am turning 60 in March and no way am I taking this baggage with me, mentally & physically. so let's rock

HEY TOOTSIE:
We have similar logic and situations. We an do this!

I reached my highest weight in August of last year. We are close in age. My mom had died in Feb. of 2015 and my dad in Oct. of 2014. My sister has been impossible to deal with and likely has a boarderline personality disorder (by nature of her behavior). Interesting how people can turn into monsters when you have to work together on important things and reach concurrence - especially when it involves money.

I couldn't continue to eat away my stress and anxiety. I decided that now is the time to get the weight off and get fit and maintain a healthy weight. There is a point when reality sinks in and either you take control and fix it or sentence yourself to a life of physical discomforts, health issues and perhaps inmobility.

Let's do it!
Munchey
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote