Old 03-11-2016, 07:56 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Agreed, I am loving the Fitbit too! Today is a day off for me! Took a bereavement day for today. All these deaths are throwing me for a loop. This was another of my Dads sisters. Ugh.
On a good note, just signed up for the Boilermaker, a 15k in July and the Loco Motion, a 3 day run across 3 islands in SC in September! So with the 2 half marathons I have planned for September and November and the full in January....that's enough for this year.

Today is going to be a house cleaning, dog playing day. I'm running later too, but only 3 miles or so. Tomorrow or Sunday will be hills again!

W 100
E running, weights, crunches
E pop
D tomorrow is not promised
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:14 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Height: 5'3.5"

I am still here! Things seem to be so busy in my life, but nothing has really changed in the recent past. I need to manage my time better I imagine I've been at a plateau for two weeks now (actually up a pound), even though I track everything. I've decided to do a little calorie cycling to see if that helps....I've gone done a little the past two days. I'm also going to pull out my weighted hula hoop this weekend as well as buy a yoga card to my local yoga center. I've not done it in 20 years! I've been thinking and then talking about it lately and found out that one of hubs' friends' wife actually owns the center! Today, I shall order a mat and some of the infamous pants

W - 2000 mL
E - hula tonight
E - homemade buffalo chicken wraps for breakfast and lunch, homemade mariachi chicken pizza tonight (w/two lite beers.....it's Friday!)
D - stop by yoga center to get the "scoop"
PrairieQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:15 AM   #138  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Mavis: I must have missed a post or 2. I'm not sure who passed away the first time but I'm sorry you and your family are experiencing so much loss at this time. My deepest condolences to you.

PQ: I'm certain I couldn't hula hoop right now if I tried. Go Gurl!! And great work getting to a yoga center. I love to do yoga, but never seem to carve out a moment in my schedule for it.

Hi to everyone else

As for me, well…I'm still in the dingy behind all the committed losers. I haven't lost one lb the whole yr! Imagine if I weren't exercising at all! I'd probably be near 200lbs

W: 1/2-1 gal per day without any probs
E: 4-5 days per week, but not on Saturdays. I can't get a real Saturday free without some dinner party.
E: Too much, too many days over 1700cals
D: Meal prep day today

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous weekend. It's still flooding here. I left my big umbrella at my sister's house! GREAT!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:11 AM   #139  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all!

I am still hanging out at the same weight. I really need to do better on the weekends. This weekend wasn't as bad as past weekend though, so that is a start. I do need more water though!

w~80 oz~make some lemon infused water
e 60 minutes on the treadmill (did 62 minutes 2.75 miles!!)
e healthy foods/shooting for 1500 calories
d slice and chop veggies to prep for a great week.

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-14-2016 at 01:55 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:31 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Thinking of y'all! Sorry I'm missing in action. FIL is in the hospital. Its all I can do to work, exercise and make decent choices.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Good morning Chicks!

Today I'm back down to my low from three weeks ago! Now to keep it going if the hormones behave.

W- 1000 ml
E - laundry and hula hoop
E - make sure I get a high protein/good fat snack in the afternoon....seems to work wonders
D - start some seeds for garden
PrairieQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:48 AM   #142  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Spring has arrived!

Good morning chicks! Its officially Spring!

Weight report for this challenge SW 223.6 - CW 214.8 = 8.8lbs! It's not the 20 I was after but is the first solid weight loss I have had in YEARS. And its been in the last 2 weeks.

Sorry I fell away from getting here. I have been focused on work, rejoined WW (did I say that somewhere already?), prepping hubby's business taxes, and generally tripping forward every minute of every day. I have been catching 90% of my movement on Fitbit!

I am so far behind on personals that I will wait to catch up when we start the next challenge. However I will say...

MM - Hugs to you on your recent loss. Hugs to you on caring for FIL (and hugs to him too.

K9 - Sending some sunshine and dry days your way. Those pounds will split this next challenge. You watch!

Mtiggie - If you and I ever buy the fashion ensembles that we post on Pinterest, there's a good chance we would be dressed like twins. LOVE YOUR PINS!

PQ - Love the infamous yoga pants. May need to get a weighted hula hoop! Sounds like fun.

Jen - Yay for no surgery! Right there with you today in veggie chopping land.

SOOOOO what is the next challenge ladies? July 4th?
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:52 PM   #143  
~Krystal~

Kris: What is this challenge you speak of??

I joined a bootcamp class 2x/wk at work.

DH and I are being deployed Fri and Sat of this upcoming week to Clarksdale and Marks, MS on a Mud Out assignment for Christ. When I say the floods are bad--they are really bad for some people! Hopefully, we can bring hope to some people who feel like all hope is lost.
I went to a seminar last week and the speaker who had lost his 17 month old son due to a med error said, "As long as you have breath, you have hope!"
I LOVE this! It is so true.

No weight loss as of yet. If I will STOP eating junk and excess cals, I will lose weight! The formula is pretty simple.

Hope you ladies enjoy the first week of spring. It's friggin SNOWING in parts of my neighboring towns. It's had ALL winter to snow! Happens like this every yr for us. Kills all the dang flowering shrubs. ((Rant over))
Old 03-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #144  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermavis View Post
Thinking of y'all! Sorry I'm missing in action. FIL is in the hospital. Its all I can do to work, exercise and make decent choices.
Praying for you and your family. Hospitalizations are NO FUN!
Old 03-27-2016, 03:10 PM   #145  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Started a new thread through the Fourth of July ladies! I realize many are on FB and Fitbit together, but thought I'd kick this off so we don't miss anyone!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post5249584

K9 - This is the new challenge!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote