Old 09-27-2015, 07:19 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 323/342/200

Height: 5'6''

Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone is having a terrific Sunday! My week was not great, but I weighed myself today and I did lose a little over a pound. I never use to weigh myself consistently, but I have been doing it every Sunday for about a month now. I've realized that it has been keeping me motivated and accountable.

This week I plan to eat better and exercising more.

Riestrella--I just need to make sure I do it! I would love to learn to kickbox once I have dropped a little more weight. Do you do it at a gym?
MinervaMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:24 PM   #62  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaMoo View Post
Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone is having a terrific Sunday! My week was not great, but I weighed myself today and I did lose a little over a pound. I never use to weigh myself consistently, but I have been doing it every Sunday for about a month now. I've realized that it has been keeping me motivated and accountable.

This week I plan to eat better and exercising more.

Riestrella--I just need to make sure I do it! I would love to learn to kickbox once I have dropped a little more weight. Do you do it at a gym?
Congrats on the loss! A loss is a loss, which is a step in the right direction. I actually weigh daily, not recommended for everyone for sure, but I definitely know when I need to step up and do some work/eat less based on those weights. It's hard to get going with exercise, believe me, I've been in a slump for a LONG time. But we just have to do it. Let's make this next week awesome together! I'm actually super lucky that my boyfriend is a decent kickboxer, so he teaches me at home. I want to do krav maga eventually (when I have a job!) so he's teaching me the basics.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:41 PM   #63  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 4 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to add you back in.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM   #64  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

YAY!!! I remember this challenge from the last time I was losing weight. So glad it's back because it really, really helped.
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #65  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

How is everyone doing?

It's October! I'm so ready for the colder weather to come, is that just me? I dislike hot weather so summer is a bit of a drag for me. Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons so I'm looking forward to wrapping up warm. Another thing I love - Autumn fashion! I think it's the prettiest, I love scarfs and layers and leggings.

I had a bit of a stomach bug this week, but I'm coming through it. The best thing about being sick is the weight loss! I'm holding steady at 165.0 lbs, soooo close to 164 lbs! I went on an hour long walk today to stretch my legs since I've been in bed for the last couple of days, I hope that helps too.

---------------

tefrey - Welcome! I'm glad you remembered it!! Though it also means that I'm still here and still trying to lose the weight :'D.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #66  

Riestrella--Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well this week!
And I agree with you on the cooler weather. Unfortunately for me, I live in Southern California where cooler is still pretty warm, haha.

Hope everyone else is also having a good week!
Old 10-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

So small steps and all that, i have reduced my sugary treats and my calorie intake a little to see what happens, no gym this week though as my back was sore from the crash but i decided to try skating again starting today, i feel great though very sore i know it burns tons of calories. Good luck with your losses this week ladies!
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #68  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Down to 162 lbs, 3 lb drop due to my stomach bug that is no doubt giardia since the dog suffered from it recently! At least I have some left over antibiotics to take. I've not done much for exercise but that's because I've been battling with this bug and not felt like jumping around. I did do a lot of walking around yesterday though and will do tomorrow as well.

----------------------

Minerva - I've heard that CA is nice all year around! I don't think I'd like that, I love the changing of the seasons. But I know Californians would say otherwise
Old 10-04-2015, 08:12 PM   #69  

Thumbs up

Hi everyone! This last week was a much better food week for me than the previous two weeks. And it shows because I am down 3 lbs this week! That's the biggest loss I've had in a week since I've really focused on losing weight in August. It has put me in a good state of mind and I am going to try for more than 3 lbs this week.

I wish everyone a terrific week! And here is some for anyone who needs it (I know I always do!)

Riestrella--I love California, but I am not really fond of the never-changing season of hot, lol.

Last edited by MinervaMoo; 10-04-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #70  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 5 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to re-add you to the spreadsheet.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #71  

Talking

Well, I weighed in today and I am I down another pound
I am glad, but I thought I did better than that this week. A small step is better than no step at all

I am excited because I am 5 pounds away from my Halloween goal weight
but I would love to be 10+ pounds lighter by November 5th when I get on a plane

For so long I haven't thought I could lose weight, but now I am seeing that I can. I'm very happy
Old 10-11-2015, 06:17 PM   #72  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaMoo View Post
Well, I weighed in today and I am I down another pound
I am glad, but I thought I did better than that this week. A small step is better than no step at all

I am excited because I am 5 pounds away from my Halloween goal weight
but I would love to be 10+ pounds lighter by November 5th when I get on a plane

For so long I haven't thought I could lose weight, but now I am seeing that I can. I'm very happy

You're doing an awesome job!! You're so close to your Halloween goal, you can do it!! If you put your mind to it, you can most definitely lose weight, which you are now experiencing. Remember this high you're feeling, it'll carry you on your way to your long term goal
Old 10-12-2015, 01:10 PM   #73  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 6 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to re-add you to the spreadsheet.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:36 PM   #74  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey guys! I've been working on some badges for those who come in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and those who weighed in every week to put in your signature! Here's a preview:

Old 10-14-2015, 09:58 PM   #75  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

Very pretty, Riestrella! I will be just thrilled if I make goal. Only 4.4lbs!

How are you doing this week?!

Last edited by leopardspots; 10-14-2015 at 09:59 PM.
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote