Old 09-03-2015, 12:45 PM   #31  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! How's it going?

I'm always such an unproductive panda leading up to my period. I want to eat everything in sight . But yesterday I resisted! I did have some chocolate, because my friend sent me my favourite chocolate from England, but otherwise I was pretty good. I'm down to 166 lbs, which is a 1 lb loss for the challenge, woohoo!

Today I'm going to do a strength workout by doing some weights, I took yesterday off as I went for a run on Tuesday. I try and do a one day on, one day off routine with working out, but I can probably push myself to workout the day after a run since it's not overly challenging.

The BF is off for 3 days this weekend thanks to Labor day, woohoo! Even though we don't have anything planned I'm looking forward to having him around for an extra day.

---------------

Cheesecake - I love that picture! Welcome, welcome! What's your plan to lose weight?

Purple - That's great that the Welsh language is still alive! Maybe it's time to invest in some better scales? Weighing can be a dangerous game, one can become a bit obsessed with it (I've been there). I try to weigh in once every morning and record it on an app on my phone. You do have to build up a mental barrier when you see a number you don't want to see, but honestly my weight is always a reflection of my performance the previous day. If I have been bad then it will stay the same or go up and I can improve that day to change it.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:16 PM   #32  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

S/C/G: 187.4/164/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Riestrella... I'm on Jenny Craig right now, but I've lost almost 25 pounds so I am weaning myself off and doing meals on my own now too.

My plan is walking 6 miles every day - which I've been doing for almost 4 months now and staying away from sugar.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to scaring away some pounds!
CheesecakeBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

it's a relatively new set of scales, so am going with the ' it's not truthful' and using my slimming world weight as a guide.

Had a great NSV today in that a pair of work trousers that didn't fit as too small.. well today I tried them on and they fitted! So I wore them to work and felt fab!

Can't wait till they're loose
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:10 AM   #34  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

S/C/G: 187.4/164/140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJ View Post

Had a great NSV today in that a pair of work trousers that didn't fit as too small.. well today I tried them on and they fitted! So I wore them to work and felt fab!
That is the best feeling in the world! congrats!
CheesecakeBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:58 PM   #35  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Oof, bad night out tonight food wise. Had essentially 3 courses, but shared 2 of them. Need to workout extra hard tomorrow to make amends! My problem is eating well throughout the day and working out. When I'm on plan for long periods of time I lose weight, just last month when dog sitting I lost 4 lbs in 1 week because I had absolute control of my food for 12 days.

Any weekend plans?

---------------------------

CheeseCake - Good luck with the transition! Is Jenny Craig the one where you get meals delivered to you? That must be quite the change. Why are you coming off it? That's awesome! Where do you go when you walk? I wish I got to walk more, but I'm somewhere where I need a car to get anywhere. I try and walk when I can though.

Purple - Woohoo! I love it when that happens! I've got a few items of clothing that I love but are a little snug...can't wait until they're loose on me.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:30 PM   #36  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 1 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet!
Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Blip this week - 2lb gain... Vintage cream tea for charity on Saturday clearly did more damage than I thought.

Onwards to a loss next week.
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:01 PM   #38  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Hi Guys, I'd love to join you all in this challenge. I've never done one of yours before, Riestrella, so I'm excited!

I'm hoping to get down to 205 lbs by Halloween. It's roughly a 9 lb loss. I bombed my Labor Day challenge, so I really want to do better on this one.

Edit: I d/l'd the app and added my information, but I am unsure how to upload/update the page for the group. I did see an export option, but am scared to hit it and ruin the page overall. LOL Can you tell me what to do next? Thanks!

Last edited by Jesslan Rose; 09-09-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:40 PM   #39  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

PurpleJ - Onwards and upwards! How's your week going?

Jesslan - Hi! Welcome! I'm unfamiliar with the app, I use Google sheets on my laptop. I'm not sure what you mean when you say upload/update the page? Do you mean how to add your weight? I just looked at it and it seems you updated it already...do you mean the charts? Because if you do then I update those and post a screen shot of them in the thread weekly. Hope that helps!
Edit: I noticed you added your information twice, the spreadsheet gets sorted alphabetically so your info is still there!

Last edited by Riestrella; 09-09-2015 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 150/146/135

Height: 5"1"

Sorry I missed adding my weight last week. I had the flu over the last weekend of August and spent 8-29 to 8-31 pretty much sleeping.
Then as I started to feel a little better I developed a cough and sore throat so was sick the rest of last week. You'd think that would have helped me lose weight but instead I went back up from all the cold food and drinks I had. At least I did go from 150 again to 148. I started a journal and I'm exercising again hoping this will stop the climb.
My Mom is coming for a visit tomorrow and I tend to stress eat when she does. Last time she came she asked if I was pregnant! I told her no I was just fat. How embarassing

Here's hoping for a better post next week!
Bliss
bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 08:24 AM   #41  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Riestrella - Apparently it automatically updates the page when I click the button that tells me I'm done. That'll be easy. LOL I saw myinfo had disappeared and thought it was a glitch and it had lost my info so I entered it again. That's when I saw that you were working on it at the same time and I was listed higher on the page. Sorry about all that! I know how to do it now.

Bliss - I'm sorry you've been so sick. And then to be stressed afterwards by a visit from your Mom. I hope your visit today goes better than last time! ♡
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:23 AM   #42  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies! I am jumping in a little late. My start weight is going to be way off, as we camped and grilled ...and drank most of the Labor Day weekend. I am sure there will be a big drop when I weigh in on Friday. I am currently using Weight Watchers as my guideline. I was down to about 152 two winters ago, but fell off the wagon and now have to climb back on. I have boxes of clothes I want to wear again!
Thank you very much for providing this thread! We love Halloween at our house and it would be nice to get to wear some of the costume articles from the past.
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:45 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 206/195/130

Height: 5'2

Fell off for most of the week this week. We took a trip that took 16 hours there and back! So, road food sort of did me in, plus I've got my lovely TOM visit. So the fact that I've been diet free and on TOM and didn't really gain but a pound is great!
mydarlingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:03 AM   #44  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Okay, officially weighed in for the week...I knew last weekend's party weight would come off...now just to stare down this weekend and make sure I don't blow it. Feeling pretty positive!!! Hope you all are having a great Friday!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #45  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone! So, I made a weight loss vlog video! I put in a bit more effort this time, took me a while to actually piece it together, but it's up!! I was going to add more text to it but I couldn't be bothered and felt it would delay it's publishing date further so I thought "screw it, I'll upload it now". Please give it a watch and if you're even kinder throw me a subscribe

--->Watch it here!<---

Yesterday I went on a run, 20 minutes, felt I did really well but it was my slowest time yet for my half marathon training! I know I shouldn't get bummed out by my time, because I went and that's what's important, but I can't help but remember a time I was running so much faster! There's a part of my brain that thinks, "what if I never get back to that point?!"

Still weighing in at 167 lbs this week, which sucks. My friend sent me 5 bars of my favourite chocolate 10 days ago and I finished them yesterday. Basically ate half a bar a day, which is pretty bad, it should have lasted a lot longer if I had more control! But now that it's gone that little guilty pleasure won't be added to my daily eating routine.

----------------------------------

bliss - Sorry you got sick! Hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about gains during sickness, it's a battle for survival so weight loss is out of the window in my opinion! I'm sorry your Mum makes you stress eat, is it because she's so critical? .

Jesslan - No worries! Glad you've got it sorted now.

boatingmommy - Welcome! Congrats on your big whoosh this week. Love it when that happens, it's been a while for me! I know exactly what you mean, I have clothes from my 149 lb days that are a bit too snug for me now. There's this one hoodie I have...it's grey with like a wool inside...soooo cozy but it really accentuates my back rolls! Can't wait for it to be loose!

mydarlingqueen - Road food, yum! I want to do a road trip through America one day...I suspect I will eat at a few diners! I bet there's a diner tour I could do...this is why I suck at weight loss, haha!