Old 09-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #46  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Week 2 Charts everyone!

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Overall Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to add you back in.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:34 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 150/146/135

Height: 5"1"

Hi Everyone!

Since we're talking puppies I got a new one on Sat. She's a springer spaniel and is 8 weeks old. Her name is Kaylee because while I was discussing names with my husband that's the one she answered to. We already have a black lab, Dillon 2yrs, and a cat, Jingles, who adopted us last Christmas. Looks like someone just dropped him off in the neighborhood and he made his way to my porch. He was so tiny and we fell for him right away. I was very glad when no one claimed to have lost him.

I lost 2 pounds this week! I'm calling it the Kaylee diet. I'm chasing around after her, getting up at least 3 times a night to get her out to pee, and so stressed I can't eat so the weight is coming off.

Bliss~ Needing sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or lots of coffee
bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 08:59 AM   #48  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hello Ladies! Today is my WW weigh-in. Absolutely no budge on the scale! However, I did walk M,T and TH nights using my walkmeter app on my phone. Felt good to get moving and the weather here was gorgeous, which made for very pleasant exercising. Hope all of you are doing well!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies,
I am hoping it is not too late to join in on this challenge, I am an old member coming back after a few years as I have to sort myself out now.
I have recently had a baby (10 weeks old lb) and am breastfeeding, pre-pregnancy I was playing competative roller derby and my exercise level was insane, I managed to lose 3 stone over 6 months with pretty much exercise alone and a slightly low carb diet in 2013/14. During my pregnancy I had 0 exercise and SPD so I was limited with mobility anyway.
After my emergency ceasarian (nothing ever goes to plan) I wieghed only 10lbs heavier than pre pregnancy weight, yey for me (or so i thought) now 10 weeks on and feeding myself when i feed my lo, it seems the extra extra extra calories have taken their toll and now I weigh 20lbs more than my pre- pregnancy weight. I can't go back to roller derby due to my hips still so light gym work and a diet i hope will make a difference.

I would like to lose 7lb by Halloween!

Last edited by Koshinogi; 09-18-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 02:34 PM   #50  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

How are you doing?

I'm down to 166 lbs after last weeks gain to 167 lbs i.e. my Halloween challenge starting weight. I went to Estes Park last weekend to celebrate 6 years with my boyfriend, it was lovely! This week I did some part time work calling up stores for market research...never again. I couldn't have a job calling people all day. 9.5 hours was enough. But for $25 an hour I wasn't going to pass up on it. I'm going to go on a run today, I hope I can drop a little bit more before the end of the week, but I'm glad to be putting 166 lbs on the spreadsheet

------------------------

bliss - How's Kaylee doing? Back in England I have a black lab, Luna, who is 3 years old. I also have a mongrel, sort of a Lurcher cross, Murphy who's doing well at 12 years old. Here in America my BF's parents have 2 Alaskan Malamutes, Nala and Radar. Nala is super weird, very skittish and frightened but Radar is the most chilled out dog ever! He's adorable. How's the Kaylee diet going?!

boatingmommy - Keep it up with the walking, you'll see a budge soon!

Koshi - Welcome back! I know a couple of people who do roller derby, seems super fun!
Old 09-20-2015, 10:57 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 323/342/200

Height: 5'6''

Hiya,
I just became a member of 3FC and saw this challenge. I am excited because I love Halloween (it's my favorite holiday!) and my family is throwing a Halloween Party.

How has everyone been doing?
MinervaMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #52  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

Riestellla - Did the call center job for 2 years and you're right. Its soul destroying. I quit and went back to school for a degree in chemical engineering after that. lol.

Bliss - Yes, an update on puppy! Honestly, I think puppies are over-rated. Yeah, they are adorable, but sooooooo much work. Its a 24/7 job having a new puppy. And the teething, oh god the teething. Hopefully your pup isn't mouthy. Our Maya was until she got her big girl teeth, but for those first few months I'm sure everyone thought we were self-harming. Now that she's 9 months she's more and more chill every week. Love her to pieces.

Koshi - Congrats on your new baby! I think 7 lbs by Halloween is very do-able. Diet and light exercise will make a difference, just take your time. Cesareans are hard to bounce back from sometimes!

Last edited by leopardspots; 09-21-2015 at 08:51 AM.
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Updated with todays weight I weigh in tomorrow night with slimming world.

Well done all losers! looking forward to a slimmer Halloween, been busy cycling and starting couch to 5k.. fitter and slimmer is the name of the game.
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:47 PM   #54  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 3 Charts everyone!

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Overall Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to add you back in.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:21 PM   #55  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey guys!

This week has been sucky so far...I've had so little motivation to work out. Thankfully my eating hasn't been out of control so I've managed to stay at 166 lbs - 1 lb down from my challenge starting weight. I had an interview today, not sure how well it went (the interviewer basically talked for the entire interview!), so trying not to get too bummed out about it since I felt I didn't really have a chance to sell myself. Need to get back on the exercise train though! It's nice to have the interview out of the way since I tend to let these things shadow my horizon for a while until it's over.

-----

Minerva - Welcome! Halloween parties are great, I love them. It's the only time I really care about Halloween is when there's a house party! What's your plan for losing weight?

leopard - Wow, good for you! I know quite a lot of people who have gone from the arts into a science degree. What made you want to take up chemical engineering?

Purple - Sounds like an awesome plan! You're doing great in this challenge, keep it up.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:23 AM   #56  

Today was a bad day for me. I ate too much food, and I was never really hungry. The food was always around and I was having a bad day. My co-worker, and friend, was fired and today was his last day. I hate good-byes, even if its not good-bye forever.

Riestrella--What I have been doing is calorie counting. I don't have much motivation to exercise, but I know I need to start getting on track with it.
Fingers crossed that your interview went better than you think!
Old 09-25-2015, 12:52 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Well the week started great for me, joined the gym, did two great sessions, one cardio/resistance work the other weights, then boom car accident on wednesday with a back, shoulder and wrist injuries. still dieting and looking at light exercises so fingers crossed when i weigh on saturday or sunday i will have lost something other than my mind!!!
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:59 PM   #58  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Minerva - That happens to me some days, it's best to just forget about it and try and be good the next day. I like to try and analyse my hunger levels too before eating, sometimes I feel hungry but it's my brain that's telling me I am not my stomach! What do you usually do to exercise?
Old 09-25-2015, 03:21 PM   #59  

Koshinogi--Oh no! I am glad you weren't seriously injured. Car accidents, even small ones, are horrible to go through.

Riestrella--I walk at a park next to my home, I like doing some yoga at home, and I do the elliptical and stationary bike at the gym. I haven't done much for awhile though. What do you do for exercise?
Old 09-26-2015, 12:50 PM   #60  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Minerva - Seems like you're doing all the right things! That's a good mix of fitness. I alternate Strength, Cross Training and Cardio days. For Strength I lift weights, Cross training is either Insanity, hiking or kickboxing and for Cardio I run. Primarily I'm a runner, but I injured my knee earlier this year so I now incorporate lots of different exercise to strengthen my legs and ease up on my knee a bit!