Height: 63"

SW 16st 7.5lb
CW 16st 3lb
GW 15st 13.5lb (8lb loss)

4th Aug - 4.5lb lost
11th Aug
18th Aug
25th Aug

Am keeping to my slimming world weigh ins... 4.5lb down today! bringing me to 14.5lb loss in 5 weeks (a stone in British terms).

I've still got a locked jaw and on different anti-biotics that are stronger, fingers x'd see a loss next week (I gained 1lb last week while on different anti-biotics).
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #92  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

PurpleJ ~ on the loss. Awesome.

Jacqui ~ I guess so. My boyfriend thinks it resembles Wayne Manor (from Batman) . on saying goodbye to another pound.

Sandye ~ And no its not weird you went straight to that. Sounds awesome. Sorry things are frustrating with the "woman stuff" but you have just made awesome strides, so I'm sure it will works itself out. And don't get me started on pininterest. Someone recommended it for wedding ideas and I have sooooo many pins now and not just for the wedding. Lots of geeky/nerdy stuff too. Its awesome. Good luck with your party.

MsTibbles ~ Wow. Awesome job on the loss. Keep up the good work.

VickieLou ~ Congrats on reaching ONEDERLAND.

kittystarlight ~ Isn't that the truth? I mean those little victories are what keep me sane through all this.. Great job on the loss.

nonameslob
~ Enjoy the run and I'm sending good vibes for the weeks end. Sure hope your plan works for you.

LovelyLeah ~ Hmmm, didn't think of that. I guess we will play it by ear. We get three rooms in the mansion, so if we can't, then we can do the ceremony in one of the side rooms BUT I just had my heart set on saying my vows by the ocean. Oh well. Anyways, its great to have someone to bounce these ideas off of. I don't know about you, but I really want to avoid the "stress" involved with wedding planning. I don't understand WHY it has to be so stressful.

GettinFit ~ AWESOME!! You sound so motivated and focused and that will equate to all the weight loss you can muster. You have an excellent attitude. Inspiring.

lovemylife001 ~ Really? My boyfriend would never move back. Apparently its like one of the top 3 states as far as taxes and waste are concerned. Very expensive to live there and they tax you for everything. He says they even consider your car "property" so you have to pay property taxes on that as well. CRAZY I say..

econ nerd, unwanted37lbs, Em Coconut, berryblondeboys ~ on the losses. Keep that up and you guys will be at goal in no time at all.

kelijpa ~ Downward trend looking good. Thanks for the kind words. You are right, regardless, it will be an amazing day.

Alright ladies. Looks like everyone had a good day today. I for one had a very busy day. They finally sent me my new-hire paperwork, so I finished all of that this morning. Then off to two separate stylists to get two of the boys hair cut. Then off to the highschool to register my oldest for school. THen back home and back to the elementary school to register my youngest. Then a few errands and the grocery store and finally home at 8. Now here I am catching up with you fine folks and finally relaxing a bit. I took a rest day as I knew I would be really busy today and at this point, so glad I did. Darth Scale really didn't budge but a few notches, so hopefully see another pound tomorrow. I wanted to squeeze one or two more in before TOM rolls around and starts screwing with the digits on the scale. In any case, hope you guys have a wonderful evening.

Start Weight: 231
Goal Weight: 221

08/01: 231
08/02: 229
08/03: 229
08/04: 229
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:48 AM   #93  
HW:232/SW:165

S/C/G: 215/211/165

Height: 5'6

8/1: 165.2
8/2: 165.0
8/3: 164.6
8/4: dnw
8/5: dnw
kymb92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:19 AM   #94  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Goal - lose 5.5

8/1-175.3
8/2-174.9
8/3-173.1
8/4-172.8
8/5-173.7 ?whatev...

Best to all

Congrats on the pound Jacqui!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:30 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Thanks Delphi
well done all losers!
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:12 AM   #96  
Restart Date: 1/01/2020

S/C/G: 246.2/TICKER/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm joining this thread a bit late, but am so excited to see everyone's progress.

My goal is to lose 10lbs this month. I just got started last month and lost 10.5.

SW: 211.4
GW: 201, almost Onderland!

8/01: 211.4
8/02: 211.4
8/03: 211.4 *sigh*
8/04: 209.6 Whoosh!
8/05: 208.8
leopardspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:04 AM   #97  

Oh can I join too? I was too late for the July forum - I am aiming high for 10 pounds but any weight loss is a loss and I am trying to be happy with whatever I get! (As long as its not a gain).
SW 184
GW 174
Summerhopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Keeping on track!

Aug 3: 312
Aug 4: 309.6 (-2.4 total)
Aug 5: 307.8 (-4.2 total)
Aug 6:
Aug 7:
Aug 8:
Aug 9:
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #99  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Yay!!!! new decade!!! More water weight being lost, a poop drop in weight and I HOPE some fat too? :-)

Start weight 233.8
Goal weight: 223.8

1/Aug: 233.8
2/Aug: 232.9 (-0.9)
3/Aug: 231.1 (-2.7)
4/Aug: 230.6 (-3.2)
5/Aug: 229.6 (-4.2)
6/Aug:
7/Aug:
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #100  

SW:196
GW:190

(I don't weigh everyday)
8/3: 196
8/5: 195
Raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:05 AM   #101  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
I didn't weigh this morning but I had a good OP day yesterday and I got my workout in. I'm so looking forward to hitting onederland so I plan on staying 100% on track for the entire month
Yay for good OP days! And I'm with you. I know I have almost 30 pounds to get to onederland, but that is close enough to get excited about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLeah View Post
Delphi Wow, that's magnificent!!! Don't worry about freezing them in March. I'm from Minnesota so I know winters. By the time March comes around everything is feeling warmer. 40°F in the Fall is wayyyy different than 40°F in the Spring. In the Spring it feels so much warmer because the thermometer is finally going up. The only thing I would be concerned about is mud. I don't know what Connecticut is like but in Minnesota our waterfront areas tend to flood from snow melt and it gets a bit muddy. And yes, DietBet is an app where you put money in the pot and then if you reach your goal you split the pot with the other winners.
Forgot to say "gorgeous place Delphi!" and congrats to both of you. Hubby and I spent $500 from our clothes to our rings to our honeymoon for our wedding nearly 22 years ago in Chicago. So part of me is in awe of big venues, but whatever you do, it's magical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayTeam View Post
Totally not the right direction! I ate some food this weekend that I probably shouldn't have. Here's to spending the week getting back on track!
The getting on track is the important part! You didn't get derailed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Wow, thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! This thread is hopping. Not sure I'll be able to keep up with personals.

Just a quick update for now as I'm still on my first cup of coffee lol. I think the plan for today is a 2 mile run followed by a core workout. I'm also fasting until dinnertime so I gotta keep busy today. I'm really interested to see how this week goes on the scale since its my first week attempting to lose in a while.
A run and another workout? You don't mess around AND a fast day! Wow!!! Hope it went well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittystarlight View Post
weighed in at 210.9 today, down 2 lbs!! I forgot how awesome it feels to see little victories, be it on the scale or in clothing sizes! I think that's my real motivation to keep going
Big drops on the scale are totally motivating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTibbles View Post
Hahaha, British lbs. My official weigh in day today, and down 2lbs! Heck yeah!
:
Yay!!! Two two pounds drops on the scale from people in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDream View Post
Okay, so yeah...staying completely on plan, working out and not losing squat. I am a little cranky. However...I think I know what part of the problem is. Ya see, I'm no spring chicken, I'm what they like to call perimenopausal and it's messing with me. TOM showed up early last time, now he's showing up here and there...Um...excuse me, NO! I do not have time for this baloney! I have real live stuff to do. Grrrrrrr. So yeah, I think that might be messing with my weight loss.
On the plus side, I did have a NSV this week! I had to buy new underwear! Can I get a "Woo hoo on the panties!" for old times' sake Delphi? Is it weird that that instantly popped into my head when I bought them? Hahaha!
Well, that's all for me ladies. I am exhausted and would really love a nap, but I think I'll hit Pinterest up for Birthday party ideas for the girls. I got suckered into doing and actual party and I am not that kind of mom.
Have a great rest of the afternoon and be sure to DRINK YOUR WATER!!
I'm also perimenopausal and it's totally messing up my weight loss rhythm.

And interestingly I think it was realizing I was needing to buy new REALLLY fat underwear that made me finally wake up and start losing weight. Now those "too tight" underwear fit perfectly again and I can even wear the next size down without feeling strangled, so yep... underwear are a big deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
BerryBB, you'll be in a new decade very soon now! I hope your back stops bothering you and you get a really good night of sleep. That could be the trick to dip the scale down!

I am back down a lb today! Hopefully the scale will keep going in that direction!
Thank you! And I saw a new decade today!

And yay for dropping a pound on your end!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Alright ladies. Looks like everyone had a good day today. I for one had a very busy day. They finally sent me my new-hire paperwork, so I finished all of that this morning. Then off to two separate stylists to get two of the boys hair cut. Then off to the highschool to register my oldest for school. THen back home and back to the elementary school to register my youngest. Then a few errands and the grocery store and finally home at 8. Now here I am catching up with you fine folks and finally relaxing a bit. I took a rest day as I knew I would be really busy today and at this point, so glad I did. Darth Scale really didn't budge but a few notches, so hopefully see another pound tomorrow. I wanted to squeeze one or two more in before TOM rolls around and starts screwing with the digits on the scale. In any case, hope you guys have a wonderful evening.
Your "this year" sounds a lot like me last year. I started my full time job almost exactly a year. My son was starting college and my younger son in elementary school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardspots View Post

My goal is to lose 10lbs this month. I just got started last month and lost 10.5.
Good luck!!!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 08-05-2015 at 01:07 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:08 AM   #102  
Succeeding!

S/C/G: 234/Ticker/174

Height: 5'3"

8/1/15 SW: 223.5
8/5/15 221.5 (-2.0)

Whoo Hoo! Heading in the right direction!
I only officially weigh in on Wednesday, but may update sooner if things continue to go the right way.

Looks like everyone is off to a great start!
Shannon
stren003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #103  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

SW: 175.8
GW: 174 (-1.8 pounds)

8/1: 176.4
8/2: No weigh in
8/3: 177 (not a bad post-weekend weight!)
8/4: 176.4
8/5: 175

Excuse me while I go pick up my jaw from the floor. Whoa. That is an insane drop for me. Even when I was losing regularly, it was closer to a half pound a week, but I've already had almost a pound drop this week.

Not complaining Time to go to an interview!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:16 AM   #104  
lovemylife001

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone

to all who had a loss on the scale this morning

I have almost 6000 steps in for today Now for the water intake lol.

NNS: Good luck on your interview!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by lovemylife001; 08-05-2015 at 10:16 AM.
lovemylife001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:30 AM   #105  
Giving no Ground

S/C/G: 245/217/135

Height: 5'5"

I see all of you posting your weigh in's every day... That would drive me mad, I only weigh in once a week, I hope that is ok.
Skullarix is offline   Reply With Quote