Old 09-01-2015, 07:33 AM   #91  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Jeni- I feel like a pharmacy. Fish oil, coconut oil, CLA, choline, green coffee bean, Vit D and a probiotic, plus my multi vitamin. YIKES!! Some things have got to go.

Working my tail off trying to get ready for kids next week. My principal keeps putting me off about curriculum. I just don't think she has the answers. There is a meeting today which may hopefully clear up a few things. I need to make some plans.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #92  
Calorie Counter

Good morning. yesterday I did great, until after dinner. Geez I have to get myself under control. It wasn't wine, just munchies. Today will be better!

I was a little upset yesterday at cross country practice. They started the kids off with a half mile warm up and then a two mile run. That is to be expected, I know. But they didn't help the kids who have never run that distance before. No encouragement or teaching good methods. :/ I hope Makenna isn't discouraged.

W 80 oz
E gym? or home treadmill? I'm not sure yet. But I need to decide now!!!
E 200/400/400/400/
D Continue working on cutting out evening treats!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #93  
mtiger

Wink

Got my walk in last night. Worked a long day. Trying to eat on plan. SOmetimes it is hard. 179.4 for 2 days now. Can't complain. Looking towards 178.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:31 AM   #94  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies.

Rough week. Sorry I didn't get here. I worked too much. Stayed up too late doing it, and found myself in that horrible weepy mode which does not play well with my director position. I am glad its Friday.

Jen - so glad D-land was a blast! Super excited for Mak! You just tell her she is an inspiration to her non-running virtual aunt in California! Never quit. Never compare where she's at to others. They be have hit there best now, but hers is yet to come!

Mindy - how'd the meeting go! Did you get your curriculum questions answered? You are going to do great, again, letting those kids know how much you care and capable they are. Hurray for 170's! I am coming to catch you! I want out of the 200's by end of year. 18+ to go!

Mavie - you are going to do great! So proud of you! The weather has really cooled off here in the last couple of days. I'm going to get moving in honor of you and Mak (Jen's little one). It was blasted hot for a long spell and I haven't had it in me. How's work? You selling those houses? How's FIL? and hubby? and the boys (men)?

Tiara, Carma, 37, Nurse Michelle - hope you are all staying strong on your journeys.

Hubby comes home again today. Kid weekend. I'm just soaking in some quiet time before the house fills up. I feel like I am constantly fight the urge to DO something when I know I just need to unwind and reset. No gonna make a to-do list today, which is my normal morning routine. Just gonna see what sparks my fancy.

Be good to yourselfs. I'll be back this weekend. Happy Labor Day ladies! Find some you time. You've worked hard for it!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #95  
Calorie Counter

Kris, Unfortunately today is Makenna's last day of Cross Country. She has been getting stronger with the warm up runs, but the coaches expect her to run the 2mile run without stopping, after 5 days of practice (and without coaching). So she will have to build her miles on her own.

I have been doing ok with my food. I'm having trouble with Tommy getting out of football at 7:30 then eating late (and being over hungry). The gym is closed for its annual maintenance so I am hitting the treadmill today.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:43 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, for Mak. I hate when coaches ruin something for kids. I hope she doesn't want to stop running. One of my guys was like that with baseball. He had a miserable coach for Little League and it just sucked the fun out of it. My gym is closed too. Ugh!!! Is Tommy at football til 730 every night? Hang in there!! Crock pot was my friend when the boys were growing up...that and taco fixings!

Kris, my men are great!! Older is still in Colorado, he's coming home for a couple days (literally 2) t see his Gramp because he doesn't want to wait until January and have Gramp be gone or just too senile. Both are possible. Younger has been Skype interviewing for jobs in his field, seems likely he will be flying the coop soon. He's getting a lot of interest from schools in Florida. My Southwest card will get a workout!! FIL is still in rehab, hope he will be home in the next few weeks. He will need someone pretty much all the time though. Hubs is grumpy, he struggles with the idea of the boys leaving. I understand, but they have to follow THEIR dreams. Not ours.

RE is great, just closed on one, trying to keep another from falling apart. Two more in the hopper right now trying to reach agreements. Add it to a full time job and I am crazy busy.

The group I mentor has their 5k on the 12th and I run my half on the 20th. Then I start training for Disney!! I also just looked to see if I can still get into the Tink....I can!!

What's up with you? Why are you weepy? What did you do with your no to-do list day? Hope you got some ME time before kids weekend!

Mindy, Getting the class together? When does school start? I hope it's a way better year!! Sounds like your new plan is helping!!

W 100
E Going to do kettle bells in a few
E OP
D "If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up." This is going to be my mantra for a while yet!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:43 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK my ladies. Labor Day weekend is here! We need a new thread on Tuesday!
What are you thinking? Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years??

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author
Unknown

Last edited by mothermavis; 09-05-2015 at 12:44 PM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:21 PM   #98  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Warning - I miss you guys. (aka long post)

Happy Saturday!

Mavie - how funny that your hubby is the grumpy one. Normally it would be the mamma bear. I totally understand though. Prayers for FIL and safe trips for your sons (coming and going). I am so in awe of your runner-ness. Training and mentoring and everything else. You are amazing!

Halloween sounds best to me because I am so far behind and need to have a short term deadline line to pull my head out of my butt. It gives almost a full 8 weeks of challenge. However, I will be in no matter what. What is everyone else thinking?

So a friend told me she was reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. So I bought it, and went ape crap and cleaned out ALL of my clothes. No more boxes of skinny clothes. When I lose it, I will buy new. No more pairs of shoes I am waiting for my feet to fit in. When I lose, I will buy new. I cleared out my undies, bras, socks and EVERYTHING. It was a ton of stuff, and I did it last weekend, and it has been wonderful. I don't have items staring at me everyday making me feel like a failure as they wait for me.

Then, this weekend, hubby and boys cleaned out the garage so that I can park my car in it! Its heaven. So this morning I cleaned and organized all the cabinets surrounding the washer and dryer. I also repotted some plants, trimmed bushes, and finished laundry. I feel more settled, which will help with my crazy spontaneous weepy syndrome. I like it when not everything I see feels like a "to-do". It makes it easier to focus on me.

So this week:[LIST=1]
I am going to start my day with Jillian Michaels. 90 day body revolution kicks off.
I am going to follow NS, one day at a time, and not expect perfection, but not cave at the 1st, second, or even 3rd opportunity.
I am going to do the 7 day detox.
I am going to walk, with or without dogs, 2 X this week.
I am going to go to bed by 9:00 every night. Up by 5:15 every morning.[LIST]

So I'm off to get stuff together to send kiddos back to their moms. Take some time to chill tonight and kick off Labor Day with a workout. Hope you are all doing something fun!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #99  
Calorie Counter

Good morning ladies.

MM~ Mak doesn't want to run distance anymore. She will still do basketball and maybe volleyball. Tommy's football is Tues, Wed, Thurs until 7:30 with Saturday games.

Kris~I'm up for a Halloween challenge too.

Need to move. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I have enjoyed this time off!!! BUT I do need to get some housework done before I go back.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #100  
mtiger

Wink

SO back from up north. Did the bridge walk...5.61 miles total (including the walks to and from busses). The scale has me up 2 pounds,,,,not surprising. First day of school under my belt. My throat hurts, got a blister and it was blazing hot. Good class though. I just hope I get to stay. Our numbers are really low.

Halloween...YAY!!! I am in for that. 6 weeks Kris??? 6 pounds. Whatcha think???
Old 09-09-2015, 11:56 PM   #101  
The Sky is the Limit!

HI chickies!

Let's call it Halloween! I'll start a new thread!
Old 09-10-2015, 12:49 AM   #102  
The Sky is the Limit!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post5200944

See you GHOULS on the new thread!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #103  
mtiger

Wink

I totally forgot to mention my wonderful husband of 4.5 years. Married my high school sweetheart after a lengthy break.