Old 04-27-2015, 07:38 AM   #121  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

So I made it to the gym yesterday and had a GOOD workout. Even made it to the machines. DIdn't eat too much...gained weight. Hubby says it's the stress of upcoming surgery. Yep, I'm getting a bit nervous. Wed. is the day.

I visited my friend in the hospital. She is dealing with colon cancer. After chemo and radiation the tumor shrunk to very small. She had it removed on Friday. She will be hooked up to "the bag" for twelve weeks. Everything went great and she looks wonderful, up and moving around and great spirits. God is Good.

Kris- Great job still not smoking. It is THE single best thing you can do for yourself right now. Weight will come and go. Cancer sucks. So proud of you. Keep on keepin on.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #122  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. I had a great couple of workouts this weekend. Today I'm feeling worn out. I am going to treat myself to a nearly complete day off. Lounging, watching tv, reading. It's going to be a me day.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:10 PM   #123  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Evening girls.

Mindy - praying for your Wednesday adventure. Praying for your friend as well for a swift recovery. And you are absolutely right, God IS Good.

Jen - Jealous here. Your down day is much deserved. Enjoy it.

Mavie - Where are ya? I need to start training and get my arse in gear. I'm excited and ready for some C2%K programing help on my phone!

Carma - Ditto

Esofia - double ditto.

I just stepped on the scale and I was 224 (holy poop) and this morning I was 219.2. How do you eat that much in one day, you ask? My dad decided to take DH and I out to the best friggen italian joint in town. I had nutrisystem all day, then ate 5 lbs of pasta. What a moron. Try again for POP tomorrow.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 07:25 AM   #124  
mtiger

Wink

So tomorrow is the day. I won't get to chat until later in the week probably. I got in a bit of a workout last night and I am planning to run tonight, since I won't be able to for a while. My weight is up...cruel joke maybe. I am now officially nervous about the after effects more than anything. Instant menopause. Although I am close now, will I have hot flashes and sweats, mood swings and all that crap?? I am HOPING not. Too late to turn back now.

Today we start our BIG standardized test at school. It is a joke. It is not even counting for anything this year. It is terribly difficult and the kids will bomb. Then I need to arrange some types of plans for my sub. Joy, joy. Just another (stressful) day at the office.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris, thank you for tracking me down, I adore you!! So proud of you for not smoking!!

Mindy, It will be fine and so will you. It does hurl you into menopause, I have some horrid hot flashes, but it's worth it!! No more ridiculous TOM.

Jeni, Hope you enjoyed the day off!!

Carma, hope all is well, did you get to the healthy grocery shopping? Any delicious ideas?

Esofia, Hope you are doing awesome!!

Had a rough run lately, but Im getting it together.
Wednday weed

W 100
E Class maybe, definitely run
E POP
D Focus!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:13 AM   #126  

Mindy, good luck today!!

So, I just happened to glance to the left. Have been on 3fc for 8.5 years, made 3333 posts and I am within 5 pounds of where I started. Granted, I have been up and down in between, but I need to get focused or stop talking about it.

W 100
E running this afternoon, will remember to use mapmyrun to track
E POP pack my bag this am and only eat what's in there. Chicken cacciatore in the crock for tonight
D "We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." Marilyn Monroe

Last edited by mothermavis; 04-29-2015 at 06:14 AM.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:09 AM   #127  
mtiger

Wink

Hey MM- You made me look at my stats. I have over 3,000 posts and my ticker shows a nice weight loss. Not recently, but still. I am hoping that after surgery today hormonal changes and weight related issues will ....um change? be easier? I don't know??!! Something. Not looking forward to the menopausal symptoms...maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for thinking of me.

So DDay in just a few hours. Yep...I'm getting a little nervous now. So I am distracting myself with some computer time. Hubby will be with me and he has a great calming effect. This will all be okay..right??

I'll check back in when I'm up and around.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:01 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

No time for personals. April is just like February except I have gained.

Plan for tomorrow. Shoot for meditation and short walk. No stopping at fast food. Get my water in and try to get 5 colors. I have country spare ribs planned for dinner as there were some great meat sales. Just going to try to record everything and no surprise food.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:50 PM   #129  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Mindy - I know I'm late chiming in, but thinking about you today. Hope you are home, cozy and getting some rest.

Mavie I'm so glad to see you back!!!! We can do this. I will stat check momentarily.

Everyone else, Hello!

I have to run. My DH is being a jerk. Dogs got in the garden and destroyed it. I can't handle the stress and just want to go to sleep and try again tomorrow. I also wish I lived alone tonight. Just need a break.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Another quick fly by.
Weed review
W: 100 oz
E: under 1800. No fast food. Still shy on veggies
E: walked 10 minutes at lunch and 30 minutes this evening. No sun salutations
D: felt good to have one day under control.

Weed for tomorrow:
W:100 oz
E: under 1800
E: walk 45 minutes. Maybe sun salutations
D: just breathe
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:23 AM   #131  
mtiger

Wink

Well I made it. I woke up in terrible pain. Nurse was great and had it under control in about 5 minute. I threw up a few times..nice. Now the worst part is all the gas pain from filling my abdomen with gas. That is NO fun. Hopefully that starts to dissipate today and I will fell a little more normal.

Thanks for all your thoughts. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:14 PM   #132  

Mindy, I didn't happen to think about that part, but I get a pill before surgery each time. I think it's Amend or something like that. It keeps me from being violently ill from the anesthesia. Glad your nurse got it better soon! You'll hopefully feel pretty decent in just a few days.

Kris, Sorry hubby was being a jerk, any saving for the garden? Also, for C25K, look for the Ease in to 5K app, It's a green circle with a white runner on it, it's from Blue Fin apps. I love that one because you can use your own music! I think it was less than $5. One year from today we will all be headed toward you for the Tink!

Carma, Hope you are getting your 5! I love spare ribs, I make them in the crock pot once in a while!

Jeni, I think I saw it's a baseball weekend? Good luck with those kiddos! Goes too too fast!

Tinkerbell alert!! It's a year from now ladies! The race for this year is this Sunday!! I just signed up for the Disney Marathon in January. That means when I do the Tink, I'll be eligible for the Coast to Coast medal! Little things make me excited. PS. I will weigh 125 or less when I get to Kris' house.

Pulling my head out of the sand. Missing those I have lost this year, but need to get back to taking better care of me. Food is back on track, running is getting back on track nicely. Crosstraining started again this AM with the Wii.

W 100
E Wii yoga and maybe a long walk
E POP
D All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust!
Old 05-04-2015, 08:31 AM   #133  
mtiger

Wink

MM- I would be feeling pretty good if it were not for the gas. They fill you up with Carbon Dioxide and it is a beast to get rid of. It makes me feel so much pressure and gas pain it's not funny. I have been out walking everyday (except the first post-op day). I started very slow and short distance. Yesterday I did 2 miles. It took me almost 2 hours, but I did it.

So I am tracking food today on WW. Haven't done that in about a month. We shall see if it helps. My goal today is 3 shorter walks, but faster. Tonight I am going plant shopping with the hubby. Can't wait to get my hands dirty and see some flowers.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #134  
mtiger

Wink

Tracked food...did well. Walked a mile, so not much on the exercise front. Scale not budging. It is raining here today so not sure if I will get out there much today. I am feeling pretty good this morning though.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:32 AM   #135  
mtiger

Wink

Where is everybody. I know MM is out there hitting the streets, but what is everybody else up to? ME?? Just sat around yesterday. It rained al day and was cold. Today I get up and get moving.