Old 03-02-2015, 07:26 AM   #226  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Health is so much more important than weight. My doc called and wants me to see an OBG-Yn now. They don't like some of my results from my Pap. So Okay!! I know I need to get all the parts removed. I will do that after spring break Honestly!!

This may sound weird but I feel like my right ovary is cramping all the time. Is it trying to work? Trying to shrink? Am I crazy? I just need to get this taken care of. Weight is still up a bit 178.8.

I am taking Kris's advice. I am just going to eat healthy, work out often and to H*** with the scale. If I stayed at 170 something for the rest of my life would it be terrible? Sure I would like this fat roll to disappear, and a little less thigh. But hey. It isn't all bad.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:52 AM   #227  
Calorie Counter

Ladies, just a quick check in with everyone. DH and I have been busy, work has been crazy! I am working a ton right now. Makenna is working on an AAU basketball team. The coach hosts practice 2 times a week, and the best ten players go to the tournament. Last night was her first practice, I thought she would hate it, but she loved it. She even told me she wanted to practice lines!! I have been out practicing with her since we decided to join this.

We signed Tommy up for baseball for the first time. (first time he has wanted to). We have been out practicing with him quite a bit. Tonight after work, I think we will need to get out and practice throwing the ball around.

Myself, no real workout, but I have been busy moving and that is truly important to me. Food isn't too bad, but the scale is staying put. I know I need to workout.

I will check in soon!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:57 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, I think the idea of skipping the scale is wonderful! Get yourself to the Doc.

W 100
E ran last night, w4d3 done! Today, crunches and maybe Wii tonight? Have to see what hubby is doing, if he has to work (more snow tonight) tv will be free
e OP, have to get back on plan
d deep breath
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 07:17 AM   #229  
mtiger

Wink

UGG!! That's all I've got this morning. Staff meeting yesterday so no gym. I will be there tonight.

Next Monday- OG-GYN. Let's see what they have to say.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:14 AM   #230  
mtiger

Wink

Meetings all day yesterday. Did get a few minutes to plan and organize. That was a novelty. They are getting us all set up for what we need to do next year. WHY?? Half of us won't be there. They are replacing half the staff as part of our improvement plan. WHAT???

Made it to the gym Good workout. Ran 3 miles, did arms.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:37 PM   #231  

Hey all, tomorrow starts my no excuses eating~

w 100
e ran w5d1 tonight, tomorrow, maybe elliptical, def crunches
e POP
d am worth it
Old 03-05-2015, 04:52 AM   #232  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

So I think I am getting my period a week early. Issues with constipation. Cravings like no tomorrow. I am up 4 lbs from last week. Full self destruction mode. My dh actually said to me (when I am trying to sneak to the bedroom with vanilla Swiss almond ice cream) "Carma, do you want to do this to yourself?" I only ate a serving size and brought it back out. I got into soda, candy, ice-cream, desserts since last Friday. Had Mexican Friday night and then all bets are off. I didn't advance plan any food all week except yesterday then blew it with supper and the crap that followed. No exercise but my yoga Monday and a walk Sunday. Most days I have been low on my water. Yesterday I did get 100 oz in.

So plan for today,
W:80 oz
E: 1200 dial back sugar to no added and none in my drinks. Water & unsweetened tea. Fast from 6 pm until 6 am. All food planned.
E: hopefully a walk on the treadmill. I have a wake tonight for a patient we had for twenty years.
D: I will win this contest because it is mine to win. Going to turn this around. I will not give my coworker the satisfaction of winning again. I will weed each morning or night no more missing.

Will do personals tomorrow. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 03-05-2015 at 04:53 AM.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:38 AM   #233  

Hugs Carma, I am restarting today too!
Definitely agree, planning is key. My choices are crap otherwise!
Old 03-05-2015, 07:20 AM   #234  
mtiger

Wink

I just keep on keepin on. Inspite of the nasty ole scale.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:00 AM   #235  

Stuck with my plan yesterday, bonus water total 120 oz.

Mavis: I need to get past the planning stage. I have to be able to go to a party, restaurant, etc and be able to make smart choices. Or if I don't make a good choice that meal, make a good one the next. Glad to hear your still running. I can't run until I get enough walking under my belt and this February killed that.

Mindy: sorry to hear meetings stopped the gym. Doesn't the world know we have an agenda.
Jeni: glad your still doing well.
Kris: get on MFP with me.
Hi to all else.

Weed for today:
w:80
E: walking 30 minutes.
E: 1400 calories, sadly only half formed plan
D: I can do this, I can win. 224.8 this am.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:36 PM   #236  

Weed review:
w: 100 oz
E: no walk, wii 40 minutes
E: 1640 went over on family dinner.
D: pretty happy about sticking close to plan. Gained 0.2 lbs, butter better than the 4lbs I was up early on in week

Weed for tomorrow
W: 100oz
E: walk in am, hopefully shooting for an hour
E: going for 1400 again. We are going out for breakfast but I will probably have just a light breakfast and fill up on fruit salad prior. Going to pack a sandwich and have only a little sushi.
D: feeling strong.
Old 03-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #237  

Carma, great job! I had a good day yesterday too, stuck with plan, even went out to dinner with DH. Had a couple beers, but kept them within my allowances for the day!

Mindy, Keeping on...! You have come so far already, it's awesome!

Jeni, Kris , hope all is well!

Happy Saturday, what is our next goal date? St Patty's is almost here! Need a holiday ( I am thinking first day of summer (that's a holiday in my head) or Memorial day. Thoughts or catchy names?

W 100
E Skipped my run last night to go to dinner with Hubs, pick it up today! Crunches, stretching, supposed to be 30 or so today, may try the knee on snowshoes for a bit. My furbabies LOVE snowshoeing!
E OP
D Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:19 PM   #238  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Morning ladies!

Work has been ****. Same boring story.

But TODAY, well TODAY is a new day! I told my rolly work briefcase to shove it. I'm taking back my weekends! Okay, I may work a little Sunday night just to plan but otherwise I am headed out side to peter around in the 85 degree weather!

Mavie and Carma - I am on a food restart today too. So busy that I forgot to cancel NS shipment so I have YET ANOTHER MONTH OF FOOD. I think I have 3 solid months in my cupboards. That, my dear friends is what I am eating until its gone. My hubby make monster pancakes, eggs and dared to offer me his left overs. He almost died today.

Mindy - Ovaries suck. Just saying. TOM is arriving this weekend. For now, I will just smile and pound the ibuprofen. Get your appointment, make sure nothing else is going on, and stay off that scale. You are beautiful. 170's hang around because they know that. I know you are probably sick of hearing it, but you have come a long way sister.

Carma - your sugar explosion made me laugh. Did you eat your "serving" of ice cream as you leered at your hubby? They want whats best for us, but we want ice cream!

Jen - I remember those days! Kids having to be in 5 different places at the same time. They are lucky they don't have a "sidelines" mamma! Hope you get to find a moment for yourself soon!

So, the previous owners of the house we bought informed us as they handed over the keys (over a year ago) that their dog had recently passed and they buried it in the back yard. (I'm an animal lover, but really? You are moving out in 3 weeks.) A couple nights ago I walked on to the back porch to find a skull, and Rawly stinking like death. They friggen buried it in a plastic bag. Seriously. First of all, how about cremation and pretty box to keep and take with you. Secondly, really... you leave it for the new owners? Lastly, if you have to put it in the ground, can you just put it in the ground? Let nature take its course? Guess what we get to finished digging up today.

WEED for the week:
W: 64oz minimum
E: 20 Minute walk per day
E: NS logged on MFP
D: This isn't a will power thing. It's a choice. Chose well.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #239  

Kris: 1st: eww about the previous owners dog. 2nd: no I did not leer when eating it. I went to my room ate a serving brought it back out, and he ate the rest. 3rd: lol about your husbands I ear death over pancakes. 4th: glad to hear your taking back your weekends.

Mavis: great job sticking to plan even with dining out.

Weed review for yesterday:
W: think it was closer to 72 oz.
E: walked 40 minute
E: over calorie goal of 1400, but under 1900 in and 1566 ne with exercise. Not bad with all meals out.
D: had nice husband time last night, tapas dinner and kids spent the night at F.I.L.'s.

Weed for today.
W: 100 oz goal
E: walk at some point. Why is it when I start with a lazy Sunday I have no ambition.
E: 1400 goal.
D: get in full gear today.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:49 AM   #240  

Oh Kris, I have no words for those previous owners. OMG.
I am with you on taking my weekends back. I did bring home work this weekend, but am hopeful that a couple more and I will have it under control! Those 6 weeks of DB kicked the crap out of my desk, even working from home during it all.

Also Kris, I see your mid 80's and I counter with...27, at least it's closer to above freezing!

Carma, Yay for me time, glad you had time with hubby!

On a good note, a house from **** I've been working on sold this week!

Back to work for me, maybe back later!

W 100
E Snowshoes with the fur babies this afternoon, maybe I'll put some pics on the blog, trying to do once a week there, minimum
E POP
D Love daylight!

Last edited by mothermavis; 03-08-2015 at 10:50 AM.