Old 12-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #286  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Darn foot..felt good for a few days then BAMM. Pain again. Ran on the treadmill yesterday anyway. There seems no rhyme nor reason as to when it hurts. Sort of like m y weight loss journey. I just never know what works or what doesn't. Had a pretty decent workout yesterday. It was a crazy busy weekend.

My life at school in one word...H***. I want to leave in the worst kind of way. I told you my principal is crazy..she gets worse everyday. I had a break down after school on Friday and just cried, and drank margaritas with my school buds. It is bad.

On a good note, the scale is inching back down, and I do mean just inching. 175.8 today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all! Had more no power days that power days, so I have been out of touch!

Mindy, I am so sorry the job is so stressful, maybe Dr. can take you out of work to rest your foot!

Diana, glad you are enjoying having your son home!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #288  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls !

Still alive. Work is crazy and I am needing time to be lazy. Bad combo.

Mindy... Hang in there. The Seahag only has the power over your mood that you give her. Heap hot coals on her head in your mind and smile while you do. Break is around the corner.

Mavie... No power is not a fun thing. I'm sorry it seems to keep haunting your area. Hope you are keeping warm.

Diana, the coloring never happened, yet. I'm off next week. Hoping for some creative time then.

Short check in. Gotta get to bed. Hubby of to hunt a few days so nights here will be chill. Looking forward to regrouping and really grabbing 2015 by the horns.

Be good ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #289  

Morning all! Happy Tuesday!
Have to mail my last Christmas package tomorrow! I'd like to say today, but too much to do today, First up is getting to spinning, so just a quick check in this morning.

Kris, you need to take care of you, take some time to relax while hubs is away!

Mindy, Wishing you strength for the day! One day at a time!

W 100
E Spin
E POP, this means no Christmas cookies
D Take care of me, the # on the scale means I need to focus!
Old 12-16-2014, 07:20 AM   #290  
mtiger

Wink

Thanks for the good vibes. Yesterday left us all in a tizzy. The list of things we're not supposed to do is longer than what we are supposed to do. Crazy stuff. She says it is coming from the state people who paid us a visit. Do you ever feel like your boss keeps telling you that you are incompetent and no good at what you do?? We get that daily. Not fun.

Weight is holding at 175.8. Can't get to the gym until Wed.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:47 AM   #291  

Morning all.. Hope everyone is fabulous and done shopping. Christmas is only a week away! I am not sure how it sneaks up on me every year, but it does. I am always surprised that it's here! On a good note, I did get OS package shipped, so Christmas will come to Colorado!

Thinking we are only 2 weeks from the New Year. Do we want to start a new thread and keep WEED or is it time? The thread has been very quiet for a long time now.

W 100
E not sure, I overslept and I'm chatting with you while I should be spinning!
E OP, Moe's for lunch, dinner meeting. Just do the best I can
D Look around and enjoy the season!
Old 12-18-2014, 07:23 AM   #292  
mtiger

Wink

MM- I want to keep it going. It is kind of like our personal little group. It doesn't matter that it is small. We are here for each other and I wouldn't want to miss that.

I am still holding at 175.8. Have not been to the gym since Sunday. It has been one of those weeks. However, I only have 2 days until break. Oh boy how I can hardly wait. Lord be with me and grant me the patience to not kill someone or open my mouth too much.

Having our first Christmas get together on Sunday. Guess I need to get wrapping and buying food to cook. We decided on lasagna. YUM!! Think I can secretly make it lower calorie?? and get away with it??
Old 12-18-2014, 01:00 PM   #293  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

W - 79 oz of water
E - 30 mins minimum -6 days a week.
E - clean eating --a huge challenge this time of year with visions of sugar plums and such,lol.
D -You can do this.

Mavis, I think it is a great thread. Perhaps presenting it as a daily accountability challenge for weight loss might grab more people.

Hugs to All!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:02 AM   #294  
mtiger

Wink

So break has started...OMG!! Can't tell you how HAPPY I am. This year is just terrible and every break is a blessing. I will enjoy every single moment and cry when I have to go back.

So the scale has been 175.8 all week...until today. Weigh-in at WW. So the scale goes UP to 177. Of course.

We are having Christmas with one set of children on Sunday...having lasagna. Get to see the baby. YAY!!
Old 12-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #295  

Mindy, enjoy the much needed break and to heck with the scale!

Diana, you are so right with the clean eating challenge. OMG so much crap everywhere!

W 100
E Crunches
E Not too much of the previously mentioned crap
D Finish wrapping tonight so it's done
Old 12-22-2014, 07:59 AM   #296  
mtiger

Wink

Great time yesterday with one set of kids and the grandbaby. He was so much fun, opening gifts and playing with the funniest of things. He really liked mom's Nerd rope. Good times. I get to just relax today anjd enjoy some peace and quiet and veg.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #297  
mtiger

Wink

I realize it is the holidays but come check in with me. This is the time of year we need each the most. All those cookies and dinners. I am holding pretty steady at around 176ish. Trying to eat smart while still enjoying myself. Getting in a few workouts helps. I just need a few more.

Kris- I know about the cookies. Step away. Have one and move on.

Dinner tonight at a restaurant with work friends. Dinner with kid number two and baby on Christmas eve, then my children and family on Christmas Day. That equals lots of food. We need to combine some things next year. YIKES!!
Old 12-24-2014, 06:47 AM   #298  

Good morning Mindy!
Sounds like you are really busy! Lots of celebrating going on. Enjoy every minute!

Kris, hope all is well! Love the pic of you and your bestie!

Diana, hope things are wonderful with your son home!

Jeni, Miss you! Hope all is wonderful with you too!

Here's where things are with me. Up in weight, back around my biggest non pregnant mass of 163-165 ish. Completely unhappy with same, but un-motivated to do anything! 3 working days before my surgery and 6 weeks out of work, desk is a tornado.

On a good note, for the first time in years, all my wrapping is done before Christmas Eve!!

W 100, have not hit this in weeks, see a pattern?
E any would be a plus
E Need a plan again, Friday AM that's coming
D I can do this, I have done this, I will do this!!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:23 AM   #299  
mtiger

Wink

MM- Okay refresh my memory. What are you having surgery for? I can't seem to remember. 6 weeks off work huh?

Today is Christmas number 2. I will get going on cooking here pretty soon. Whole chicken cooked on the grill, potatoes, WW carmel apple salad and a diet friendly Buttefinger trifle. DD may come over to do a little baking. It will be my gift to my family.
Old 12-24-2014, 08:41 AM   #300  

My knee ugh and also back to say, as far as moving forward in a good way, replaced the batteries in my scale and my pedometer yesterday! Wearing the pedometer today@