Old 11-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #256  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

First day of my much needed break. YAY!! Went to dinner with the girls last night. BAD idea, well the food and drink anyway. Up a few pounds today. Mt BFF and I are hitting the gym today though. Better make it a good one. 178.2..ICK!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #257  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Carol Sue, Please join this group. Weeding is a good way to set goals for the week in all the important areas. I am a senior and do not run, but enjoy the best exercise ever - WALKING, and try to add aerobics/lifting in as well.

Mavis, Thank you for your thoughts on the holiday. I do sorta miss ds but am happy he has friends he wants to be with. I think I miss that my mother in law (gone for 6 years now) can't pop in for a hug and catch up discussion, darn it. I will be glad when this day is over. Hoping this holiday without your Dad holds him dear in your family's heart and allows you all to be open to more love in the future.

Carma, So good to see you back. I understand darkness and have to say good job on breaking the cycle. The yoga with moving thankfulness sounds delicious. I like how you opened your hearts, very healing.

Jeni, It is nice to hear how much you're enjoying coaching. Not only your child benefits, but the whole neighborhood. Bless your time and patience.

Kris, Have you gotten the results from your genetics testing back? Hope you are stuck with dealing with TOM. Are you keeping focused, send some this way please!

Hi to All.

W - 66 oz of water
E - 30 mins minimum - 6 days a week
E - Journal all foods & NO P.M. snacking
D -Focus on what you WANT, be grateful.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:34 AM   #258  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Diana, My FIL is with us, he is 92. I miss my MIL too. She has been gone 4 years. It seems like yesterday. The big gaping hole in my heart though is for my son in CO and of course, my Dad. So many empty seats at the table now. Even if they are filled with other peeps, they are empty in my heart.

Mindy, I am with you with the upswing. Did myself no favors yesterday. Ate everything in sight! Ah well, today is a new day! I was thinking about your son and his new job the other day. Glad he likes it! I hope the foot feels better quickly!

Jeni, Glad the kids games are going well! Hope you are getting some Mom time too I have not done very well on our clean eating month, but I am restarting today. Christmas is only 4 weeks from yesterday. am going to do my best to stick with a clean low carb, 27 days.

Carma, I so understand where you are coming from. Depression is a daily struggle for me as well. I ended up having to go the med route and finally found a med that works for me, but it also makes me gain weight. If it's not one thing, it's another. I am glad you are back. We are here for you!

Kris, What's up with you, things good or bad? Always busy, that I know! NS? Testing? Kids? House(s)? What's up my friend?

Golden? Britt? Wanna? Nicki? hope you find your way back.

I've been trying to decide how to minimize the impact (foodwise) of the holidays. Thinking if I make cookies (which I will, have to send a care package to Colorado, he will be home in January or February, but not for Christmas), I'll throw a few of each in the freezer and take them out for Christmas day. Probably won't eat them all anyway that day because there is too much else and if I do, it's one bad day, not 4 bad weeks. Going to do all I can to get thru Christmas with no gains!

On a good note, I was able to talk to my son quite a bit yesterday though. He knows how I struggle with him not being here on holidays especially and he called me several times thru the day. Must be he was raised right!

YS and I got up early and went & ran our 5k. It's the 3rd year we've done this one on Thanksgiving morning, it benefits ALS. It was about 20 degrees and we got 14 inches of fresh snow Wednesday, so it was absolutely gorgeous, but a little slick for running!

Thinking today I will enjoy the snow with the dogs.

W 100 must get this in to wash away yesterday
E Snowshoeing I think. Just cleaned one of my cupboards too, does that count? LOL
E POP Clean and low carb, roasted veggies, protein (turkey!!)
D Got the 2 big things I needed online, so today is a relaxing black friday for me. Going to finish my Christmas shopping this weekend, but not this morning! Today is going to be devoted to snowshoes and decorating I think.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #259  
mtiger

Wink

So my daughter thought I ate like a bird yesterday and that's ok. I had a little portion of the things I like and left the rest alone. Got home and my stomach did not feel well. Husband also. We think it was the turkey, it seemed a bit greasy for us. I am up just a half pound, so I'll take that.

We are doing some shopping today and hitting the gym. Not sure what activity I will do since the foot is killing me. Bike, stairmaster, walking?? Back to our regular eating today. I do have a weigh-in at WW on Sat.

Glad to hear everyone made it through the holiday, though some were missing family. Good time for memories though. Just a few weeks until Christmas. Enjoy the season and the loved ones we have with us.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #260  

Morning all!

W 100, that's my Camelbak 5 times. One down.
E Just finished Turbojam booty sculpt and abs!
E POP
D Back on track, looking for 5 pounds down at a time!
Updated my BLOG, back to that too!

Mindy, good luck at WW today!
Old 11-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #261  

Where is everyone?

W 100
E Just did Turbojam Fatburner
E POP
D You are more than the number on the scale.

Last edited by mothermavis; 11-30-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:02 AM   #262  

Happy Monday! ugh.

Miss you all!

W 100
E going to sculpt class at the Y
E POP
D Keep at it!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #263  
mtiger

Wink

Well MM- It was a busy weekend. Shopping and moving my daughter. That was rather depressing. She has been asked to leave the farm where she has been living at...it is very complicated. She is moving in with a friend, into a basement bedroom. The house is very old and run down and my heart is breaking that this is where she is going to be living. I want so much better for her. Hopefully this is temporary and she can get som ething better soon.

My foot is aching, but I walked 2 miles yesterday then did my weights. Moved a crapload of boxes and the scale is still as stingy as ever. Lost .2...177.4

Back to work today and I am going under severe protest.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #264  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

W - 66 oz of water
E - 30 mins minimum - 5 days a week
E - Journal all foods & NO P.M. snacking
D -Get ir DONE!

Mindy, Hoping your foot feels better soon.

Mavis, like how you are back on track & looking at 5 lb loss at a time
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:23 AM   #265  

Mindy, I am sorry about your daughter. I hope things look up soon.

Diana, What are you working on for art?

W 100
E just stretching today
E OP, room for an adult beverage tonight
D Bob Seger concert tonight! Be happy!!
Old 12-02-2014, 07:27 AM   #266  
mtiger

Wink

Helped the DD move again last night. I seriously do not know where she is going to put all her stuff. That basement bedroom is quite full. She can finish up with the LAST load today and some cleaning. Let's look forward to next year and a better life for her.

Foot is killing me and all I've done is my normal work. Going to the doctor today to see what's up. Won't be a bit surprised if I have a stress fracture. Weight down a smidge...176.8. Still not the 160's but I'm trying.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #267  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning.

MM~I didn't do too well with our clean eating month either. I tried very hard, but life gets in the way and fast easy dinners are in charge.

I didn't do to terrible for thanksgiving. My weight is hanging out around 170. I have been doing really well at portion control. My quick easy dinners are homemade, but still not carb free or low cal. I've been drinking my smoothies and staying clear of sugary snacks, opting for almonds or popcorn.

I have not been getting in good solid workouts. (only bball practice). Today I am getting my workout in! It's going to be a circuit workout. That's all I am thinking right now.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:22 AM   #268  
mtiger

Wink

I have sprained the plantar tendon along the bottom of the foot. Yep, needs to heal and rest. Doc said maybe I should think about giving up running and just walking instead. HHM!! Don't think so. Maybe while healing only.

Gym tonight, I will walk today. Weight- 176.8 still. 70 days since TOM. I'm sure that is toying with weight loss.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #269  

Mindy. I am glad to hear it's not a fracture! Does your gym have a pool? Maybe swim for a bit to rest it?

Jeni, I remember the kid/sports/no me time days well. You are a great Mom. Enjoy it. I did not do so well on my restart yesterday. Bob Seger last night, went to TGIFridays on our way, I gt the Cajun Pasta and then 2 huge beers at the concert. Ah well, today is a new day!

W 100
E None yet, think dreadmill after work
E POP
D Take it a little easy!
Old 12-04-2014, 07:23 AM   #270  
mtiger

Wink

MM- Sometimes we must allow ourselves to just enjoy life for a minute. Bob and Beer..absolutely. No pool for me.

I walked for a mile..foot was hurting. Tried the elliptical...foot hurt. Rode the bike for 10 min. That was okay. Maybe I am a bike rider for a while. Just need to get the heart rate up and a good calorie burn. I am adding weight at the gym. My BFF sent me a good article about weight training and losing weight. Check it out on my FB page.

176.6 today...woohoo lost a whole .2