Old 10-17-2014, 08:37 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, I took a cortisone shot today. Ortho said that should buy me the time to finish the races I have planned this year. Then, if it's not 100% better, will do arthroscopic surgery this winter. torn medial meniscus

Boo
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:11 AM   #152  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

MM- That is probably my issue. Just don't know for sure.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #153  

10k race in the books!! Bam! Wednesday I leave for Colorado, hiking and lots of walking, not sure about running with the altitude, we will see!

W 100
E Done! Crunch and stretching for the rest of the day
E Mostly on plan!
D Life is good!
Old 10-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #154  
mtiger

Wink

Made it to the gym yesterday. Knee felt good. Got in a good 2.5 mile run and some weight training. That ugly 4 pound gain is SSSLLLOOWWLLY coming back off. I have lost 3 of them. Almost back. 175.2
Old 10-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #155  
Calorie Counter

HI ladies. I haven't forgotten you guys. I am sorry to hear about your knees MM and Mindy.

I have been sick, Mak has been sick, Tommy has been sick. UGG. The kids are back to normal, but I am still fighting this crap. I am going to try and get into the doctor today. Long story short: lots of comfort foods, and no workouts.

I will be back soon I promise.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #156  

Feel better Jeni!

Mindy, great job!
Old 10-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Back and fat again. Ugh.
230.2 nobody to blame but me.
Mindy & Mavis: sorry about the knees. Congrats on grandbaby. I became a great aunt.

Jeni: thanks for the afternoon tip. Maybe I will divide lunch in half. Feel better soon.

Kris: hope vacation is good.

Hi to all others!
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #158  

Weed for tomorrow:
W: 64 oz
E: walk 30
E: family dinner big salad small lasagna and garlic bread. Small piece bday cake.
D: must get back on track.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 304.2/298/124

Height: 5'3"

Coming back after a long break. Just wanted to get back on track. Looking forward to being a part of the group!

For tomorrow:
E: No excuses boot camp workout day 2
E: Prepare meals as planned
D: Well begun is half done
momtopands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:25 AM   #160  
mtiger

Wink

Welcome MOM!!!

Got in 3 miles on the treadmill last night, then went home. My knee had taken enough. It was barkin.

Got bad news this week. I've told you we have a crazy new principal and we are in a low achieving status and need to make changes. Well CRAZY has decided for us that our plan for improvement will be to replace half our staff with new people next year. We would need to be "totally committed" and be interviewed to keep our position. Even then it is up to her who stays. If she likes you..great. If not..bye bye. Nice huh?? I will still have a job, but where..who knows. Nice way to break up a family.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:43 AM   #161  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

I missed you girls! Vacation was great. More hunters than deer so hubby came home with an empty ice chest. Lots of sleep and down time for me. Read a book (the power of habit), knitted myself a scarf, ate way too much. Slept way too much. Came hme a couple days early because hubby had a scheduled test for a job Wednesday morning. Glad to have a few days at home before kid weekend and work Monday. Some family drama occurred over stupid stuff, so leaving early worked for us. Th Idaho property was my grandparents and this was out our first time up since grandpa passed in February. My uncle was pissed about anything he could be that his siblings wanted to change, including the way my step dad mowed the meadow. It wasn't the way grandpa would do it, so uncle was pissed. Just reminded me we all greive in our own way, and our own time.

Mavie- thinking of you. Hope your trip is safe and fun. Hugs on getting passed month one of your dad getting his wings. Yes, your tutu was AWESOME and I wish we lived closer too! Hope your knee turned out to be okay.

Jen - sick again! Hope you feel better VERY SOON. congrats on the stand in supervisor responsibilities. I hope it leads to something bigger in the future for you, such a capable and strong woman!

Mtiggie - friggin principal. What gives with management? SOOOOO GLAD to hear that your son picked up work! What a weight to be lifted; a non-scale weight victory! And Kannon! You are a blessed woman! Congrats grandma. Get lots on rocking and cuddling time in with him.

Carma - come on sister. We can do this. I came back from vacation at 222.2! Yikes. I'm right there with you. Choices. That's all. One. At. A. Time. And in case you've forgotten, you are much more than the number on a scale!

Mom- welcome back! How was bootcamp? Love your D!

Diana, Lost... Get back here!

So 222.2 on return. Made better choices the last couple days. Have 3 months of NS food here and the plan is to eat POP through December. Down to 217.2 this morning. Going to walk the dogs today. Gotta get my budget together because we are in debt up to our eyeballs. Starting Dave Ramsey plan November 1st. Have to change my behavior. Our behavior.

WEED for today
W: 80 oz
E: dog walks and 10 minutes meditation
E: NS POP
D: bust out of mediocrity

Last edited by Nixmom; 10-23-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #162  
Motorin'

Hi ladies!

Do you mind if I join you?
Zabela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 PM   #163  

Welcome Zabela & welcome back mom
Kris glad vacation was good. Who is Dave Ramsay?
Mindy: your new principal sounds like a jerk. Imagine his face under your shoe with each run.
Jeni, Diana, Mavis, izzy & nicki

So fail on 3 of 4 things. Read an interesting article in chatelaine magazine October issue on weight loss. It brought a lot of thinking on modern day stressors I can relate to. It also talked about afternoon/evening eating.

This is what I ate on my ride home from work today: package of 8 smartie rolls in car. I rushed to the pharmacy to drop off script, then opted to go to Wendy's for a spicy chicken sandwich and diet coke. Went home and then had a skinny cow peanut butter heavenly crisp and then got the lasagna for dinner loaded in car with the dog, picked my daughter up brought her to my father in laws threw the lasagna in the oven and dropped off dog. Drove to grab a coffee prior to my sons soccer game and what goes good with coffee? Donut Ofcourse. Then proceeded to get to my father in laws after game and had the lasagna, salad & cake. Basically 2000 calories from 3:30 to 8 pm.

I had a heart to heart with my coworker today. I am going to exercise 30 minutes each day and eat the 5 colors a day and record all food but not focus on calories.
Weed for tomorrow:
E: 30 minutes in am hopefully if not afternoon run
E: 5 colors afternoon healthy snack. No drive through!
D: I am not going to be my biggest obstacle!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:17 AM   #164  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Good morning all.

Welcome Zabela! Join right in! We're happy to have you journey with us!

Carma - I've had those days where I eat at every, and I mean every, opportunity! Today is new day, sister. Change that routine! As for Dave Ramsey, he is a Christian financial planner guy with pretty straight forward, common sense approach to creating life time financial freedom. We have a long ways to go and it will mean sacrifices to our spending habits, but I want to be free of debt and able to retire on my terms.... So we start now.

216.2 this morning. NS is working. I am really committing myself to it, one day at a time. Going to find an outfit in my closet that I will work to get into. My goal is under 200 by Christmas.

Still no sale on the house. Considering a deed in lieu where I essentially give the house back to the bank. It still hits credit, but not like a Forclosures and I just can't make the payment anymore. Pray it sells or goes away gently.

WEED TODAY
W. 80 oz ( hit 50 yesterday )
E - house cleaning. Dog walks that I did nt do yesterday
E - NS log it and move on
D - time for me today - last splurge on a facial before debt free plan takes over.

Last edited by Nixmom; 10-24-2014 at 10:18 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #165  

Better day today only 2400 calories. All my water. No walk except 10minutes at lunch. Did not go to drive thru

Tire will do personals tomorrow. Walk in am. Record all food. Water 64. I got this.