Old 10-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #106  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Boy have I missed a lot in just a few days. Life got away from me for a minute there. Well I am back and TOM is gone (for who knows how long). PT is cramping my style. I have not been able to walk or "run" much lately. I need to hit the streets.

Employing husband help. Great idea. My hubby just said "we need to just go workout". DUH!! I am more than willing, he is the reluctant one. Work is insane. It seems there is always a million things to do and just no time. I feel very disorganized and it will only get worse as we get more directives from the state on what to do. How long until retirement???

175.2 today...and the last three days. My body seems to be stuck there. See..I have got to hit the streets.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #107  
Calorie Counter

HI! I am alive! Painting is all done, but not all of the put back together is.

I can not believe that September is over and I didn't work out once! I totally felt it too yesterday when my pants are terribly tight. I know it is normal PMS, but I know what that means! I got up this morning and ran! It was a slow run, but I ran for 40 minutes then did a great 20 minute strength workout! October is my month to get back on track!!!!!

What does this mean to me:
1. Some form of a formal workout everyday. even if it is only 10 minutes
2. No alcohol. I have been drinking too much lately.
3. Green smoothie every day.
4. Check in here everyday!

DH is hitting the gym too, now that our improvement projects are done!

W 80 oz!! No slacking on this!!!
E 40 minute run, 20 minute strength (this is going to be my new day off workout!) done
E Working out where I want to be with my diet but I will start with no whites at night! and a 30 day green smoothie challenge!
D NO WINE!

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-01-2014 at 01:07 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #108  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies!

Jen! What a whirlwind month, huh? Glad you are ready to focus, focus,focus! Saw Maks trumpet session! You are a brVe and dedicated parent. This neighbors behind us must have acquired one, or they are babysitting a small elephant. Poor kid only knows one note and it's a distress signal!

So was up to 220.8 on Sunday Been paying better attention and found 215.2 this morning. Hubby wanted to talk last night and shared his fear of losing me to something preventable. It was pretty heart wrenching and we all know dudes don't do feelings. So I am taking it seriously and getting a check up scheduled. My family has a long close history of female cancers. We have been working our way down the lineage of chicks on my moms side and being tested for lynch syndrome. You nurse chicks probably know about it. It's a genetic test they do to determine if you have a mutation in a gene that indicates you are more susceptible to colon cancers, but is also tied to female cancers (ovarian, endometrial, etc.). My mom has it. My sister doesn't. It's now my turn to follow through and find out. If positive, I will probably have the factory removed. Lots weighing heavy on my mind, but appArently is especially heavy on my hubby's mind.

Gotta turn this ship around ladies. Times a wasting.

Blood drive tomorrow and then 3 working days to vacation. I can do this!

Mindy - glad toms gone. Be good to your knee.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #109  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Have had a harder week than anticipated , ds - can't live with him - hard to live with out him. Still adjusting and have gained a few more pounds. And here I thought the freshman 15 were just for the college kids, So gotta turn this train crash around. I wrote in my journal today and doubled my exercise.

W - 50
E - One hour a day(lift/aerobic/walk) except for Sunday
E - No snacking between meals/journal all foods.
D - Do or Do NOT.....There is No TRY!

Courage and hugs to All!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Quick weed review
Crap water, what is it about rainy days & PMS. No walk 8800 steps.
2000 calories. Not bad with dinner out. Get crap together.

Weed for tomorrow
W: 72
E: am run/ afternoon walk
E: 1800 if no 2nd exercise. 2000 if all exercise
D: get crap together.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:26 AM   #111  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- you know I'm with ya on the cancer thing. Since I have the BRCA gene thing I am monitored all the time. I know it is time to take the plumbing out. I just need to pick a time, schedule it and get it done. I am kind of waiting for school to get REAL stressful so that Having surgery would give me a break.

I am about to go off on my DS. he lost his job 4 months ago and has not got another one yet. He is living in my grandmas house, for free. I am paying bills with my name on them. He sits around and plays video games all day and occasionally applies for a job. It scares me that he is too much like his father.

Well girls...drum roll please. 174.4 today. I broke away from 175.2 Hopefully I can keep moving in this direction.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #112  
Calorie Counter

Morning Ladies! I am editing this post. It didn't make much sense!

Mindy~glad you saw a shift on the scale.

Kris~your DH is right, you need to take care of yourself.

Diana~my mom is having the same issues with my sister going off to college. This is my sisters second year.

Carma~ you will "get the crap together"!!!

Yesterday I did great with my water, exercise and food, but I had a drink with dinner. Today is a new day. I will make all of my goals today! In fact I did get in an awesome workout! I increased my speed on the treadmill a little bit today AND added 5 minutes. I ran a 5k. I did take 45 minutes but it isn't to shabby considering how long it has been since I ran.

The kids and I started the "easy pushup challenge" again. We fizzled out in July, but we are doing it again. I barely got my 3 yesterday. Its good to show Mak that it is hard for everyone to do pushups.

W 80 oz
E run 40 minutes strength 20, bump my mph on the treadmill up a bit (EDITING: ran 45 minutes)
E no whites at night! Green smoothie for BF
D NO ALCOHOL!!! tomorrow is a workday. I know I sound like an alcoholic, its terrible isn't it. I have 1-3 glasses a night anymore. I don't drink soda at all, so I think I am going to make infused water to have with my dinner at night to give me that sweet taste that I want.

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-02-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #113  

Ok personals than weed review:

Mindy: great job on the loss. Sorry to hear about D.S. It seems to be a growing trend with older kids now. I have a niece who is thirty. One every 1.5 yrs or so moves back in with mom & dad frequently. She has a long list of things she won't do. Then complains that she has no benefits. The concept that sometimes your hands have to get dirty completely eludes her. I hope ds finds a job soon.

Jeni:glad you got on track again. Push ups are my nemesis. Thanks for the vote of confidence on me getting it together.

Diana: sorry to hear your missing ds. Lol on freshman 15.

Kri: hugs on the testing. Awesome on the 5 lb loss.

Mavis, izzy & nicki:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #114  

Ok weed review
W: 96 in, e: none, 8900 steps, e1950 calories, d baby steps

Weed for tomorrow
W: 80 oz, working night shift after days. Water maybe tough
E: walk at lunch and sons game
E: 1800
D: I need to get back into a routine, start working out in am.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:39 AM   #115  
Calorie Counter

Carma, you will get back to a good fitness routine!

I did really well yesterday! I got in all of my goals!

I forgot to w/I on the 22 last month, so I did a weight check this morning. Wow. up 10 pounds since the 22 of August. I hope it is just serious PMS weight. So my WL goal right now is lose 10 pounds!

W 64 oz, it is a workday.
E 10 minute strength, 30 minutes on the treadmill, run or walk not sure which
E 1500 cals; no whites at night
D Have a good day, keep up the good work, avoid negativity.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:19 AM   #116  
mtiger

Wink

Uh oh. No workout and mexican for dinner last night. Back to 175.2 Gonna get in a run tonight before weigh-in tomorrow.

Jeni- Isn't it something how those pounds can sneak back on so easily if we don't pay attention. You will lose them quickly.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #117  

Jeni: thanks for the vote of confidence, I think your weight will be off in no time!
Mindy:good job getting out for a run. Are you close to Waterford Michigan?

Weed review: w: 100 oz, e: no real walk, 10 min @ lunch. 12487 steps though. Will be more before midnight. I may try & sneak a walk in prior to work but have to sleep. E: on track so far 1540. I may make a shake to drink on my way 2 work. D: feeling pretty good

Period struck today. Scale is down however. 225.8 from 227.8. Very strange. I won't way again til Sunday .

Weed for tomorrow
W: 80 oz
E: ? Walk in the hospital since it is supposed to rain. 15000 step goal.
E: 2000 calories, it is a party again, try to behave.
D: don't let my period beat me this month!

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 10-03-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:40 AM   #118  
Calorie Counter

Thanks for the vote of confidence ladies.

I got home way to late last night to do my 30 minutes, but I did get in my 10 minutes of strength. I did have a small glass of wine with dinner though. It was either that or OREOs. TOM came and I had a major sweet tooth. I hope to have some relief from this bloating.

I won't be getting in my green smoothie today. I forgot to make it last night. (again I got home late).

W 64 oz
E walk with DH tonight after work
E 1500 cals No whites at night.
D Stay busy at work

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-04-2014 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all! Still struggling to get back on track. Exercise is not terrible but need to get weights back into the routine. Food is terrible.

W 100
E not much today, long run tomorrow
E I'd say op if I had a plan
D just keep trying
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:13 PM   #120  

Quick review then bed. W 64 oz. mostly coffee today.
E: no walk, had pt that needed a lot of attention so not as active at work. 12800 steps. E: horrible. Stopped tracking with dinner. No clue a remote estimate. I am just going to assume I probably had 3500 calories. If less I will be pleasantly surprised. I did however buy gorgeous farmers market food. Just no energy to cook it.
D: rain + tired = bad choices.
Tomorrow new day.
Jeni: I should try to get just 10 minutes of strength in. I could focus on 2-3 parts a day 6 days a week doing each set 2 days. Tomorrow I call triceps & biceps. Do you ever make larger batches of green smoothies? My coworker makes one for 3-4days.
Mavis: just try to keep 1 thing strong. Hang in there.
Weed for tomorrow.
W80 oz
E: walk run am, strength am, walk pm and doing wood. Yoga pm, on my own 4 yoga. No classes this month. Relatives visiting.
E:1800 calorie. No empty drinks. Tea over coffee.
D: new week. Fresh start, choose wisely

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 10-04-2014 at 10:14 PM.