5lb Challenge #260

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Everyone is welcome to join in. Just put your starting weight, goal weight and current weight. Winner starts the next challenge! Good luck to everyone!!

SW ~ 160.4
    GW ~ 155.4
  • Congrats love2b150.

SW: 220.6
    GW: 215.6

Good Luck!
  • Congrats love2b150!

SW: 167.8
    GW: 162.8
  • thanks wvuchick and GordonGirl I am hoping to actually see 155 this time. I have been here several times I can't seem to get below 158
  • congratulations, and good luck. I have a ways to go to see the 150s... Slow and steady wins the race, right?

SW: 189
    GW: 184
  • Congrats!!!!

Sw: 248.6
    Cw: 248.6

Gw: 243.6
  • Congrats love2b150!!

SW:226
    GW:221
  • Thanks kurisitaru slow and steady does win I hear that's the best way to keep it off when we get to maintenance. It's been slow going for me for sure and I seem to get stuck in each decade. The only one I whistled through was the 190's and I think that is because I cleaned up my act all at once. I haven't come close to a 10 loss since. But I guess I need to be happy with what I have accomplished, huh. I'm smiling

Thanks Kay7jay and Streudel
  • Sw: 189
    Cw: 188.6 (-.4)
    Gw: 184
  • I would like to join ladies and I hope its not too late. I'm trying to get to 115 and body is like no more please..... lol

CW:124
    GW:115
  • Bajesus Fatness, you need to change your name to "Fitness!" 154lbs!!! OMG!!! That's amazing!
  • Quote: Bajesus Fatness, you need to change your name to "Fitness!" 154lbs!!! OMG!!! That's amazing!
    What you said!! Absolutely amazing! Congrats.

SW:226
    CW:224
    GW:221
  • Uh I typed this earlier today and it was still on my screen ... yes you should change your user name

Fatness, you need to ask the moderators to change your username ... to you on your weight loss success How long did it take you? We moved from the Stafford/Fredericksburg area. I miss it so much
  • lol@ladies! thanks .. sorry for the typo in my first post!

I need to get a scale.. but i know how the scale drives me crazy! lol

I'm ready for this 5 pounds challenge. starting Monday. hope you ladies are doing go!
  • This is my first time doing a challenge on here...I'm new to this site. So, I'm going to jump in just to see how I do. Great to meet all of you ladies

Current weight (218.5) (I will weigh in the morning and update this in case it is different)
    GW for this challenge: 213.5