May Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 24
Go to
  • I'm going to aim for 5 pounds in May, just a tad more than a pound a week. I'll update with my starting weight on Friday morning

Edited to add:

Looks like I'm starting at 201, with a goal of 196 for May!
  • My target is 2#.
  • May Challenge... 5 lbs! (or at least the 180's)

4/30 192

May Goal: 187
  • May goal - 8lbs!!! (preferably 10lbs....but let's start with 8lbs....lol)

Bring on May!!!

• I need some extra focus right now (going through a very stressful period in my life), so I'm in. Let's see, there are 31 days in May, I eat 3 meals per day, so 93 total meals.

My goal for May is for 90 meals [or more] to be POP (perfectly on plan) and I will snap a pic of everything that goes into my mouth for the month of May and post it in my blog.

That should keep me on the straight-and-narrow.
  • Quote: I need some extra focus right now (going through a very stressful period in my life), so I'm in. Let's see, there are 31 days in May, I eat 3 meals per day, so 93 total meals.

My goal for May is for 90 meals [or more] to be POP (perfectly on plan) and I will snap a pic of everything that goes into my mouth for the month of May and post it in my blog.

That should keep me on the straight-and-narrow.
    Mrs. Snark, what a great idea! I may borrow (cough...cough...steal) this one for my own personal use!
  • I'm in! I didn't participate in April because I haven't been feeling very focused and my weight reflects that. I think I've lost 2 pounds in the last two months. So in May I want to focus on FOCUS.

My goal is to check in and document my weight on every weekday in May. I think the extra attention and accountability could just make the scale move down.

Unofficially, I'm going to set a FitBit step goal, too, and try to get a 30-day streak going.
  • My goal is 5 pounds at my WW weigh ins which would mean to get to 168.4 pounds (currently at 173.4).
  • My goal is 10lb. by the end of may so.. IM IN!!!
  • Quote: Mrs. Snark, what a great idea! I may borrow (cough...cough...steal) this one for my own personal use!
    Steal away!
  • Hey Everyone, So a little unusual but I want to mostly maintain for the month of May. I found out last week that I'm pregnant!!! And I would like to keep an eye on eating healthy and being accountable. I have been losing weight for almost a year now and I don't want to go bat crazy because I currently can't eat at a deficit. I've read that you really only need to gain between 2 - 4 lbs. in the first trimester.

SW: (April 30) 138.0
    GW: 138.0
  • Congratulations Turtle!
  • Turtle! Sounds like you're going in in a healthy way, wishing you the best
  • I'm in for 8 pounds...would like to be 155 by June since I'm heading to Vegas on June 16th, right after finals week at the university!

How often should we all check in?
  • Hello I am new to this thread...
    I'd like to join and lose 10 pounds...5/31 at 177
    Do you all follow a particular weight loss plan or just
    track pounds here?