Old 05-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #91  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone

Mindy, please send the rain to us! We are short this month and it's turning hot this week, poor wheat is gonna get stressed out. We are turning brown as I type. Congrats on a new grand baby on the way, how lovely!

Jeni, Gotta keep up my determination. Things start moving double time in the summer, makes my focus not as good. I gotta remember to take a step at a time and make feeling good a priority. So got water started, meditation/prayer completed and will do exercise as soon as I post this!!! I can feel your frustration on the weight gain, it doesn't make sense. So besides gluten and starch I try to think about how many preservatives/chemicals may be screwing around with my body. Your lemon cucumber flush sounds great and delicious too.

Mavis, Hope your hips are behaving better today. I am amazed at not only your running but a hill run - you are super woman!

Kris, Are you on vacation yet? That sounds lovely, am hoping to get a few days at the beach sometime this summer.

Carma, Missing YOU!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #92  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Sorry I was a crab this morning. I got in a 5.25 mile run this morning. It wasn't a hard run. It took me an 66 minutes to do. I wasn't even out of breath by the end of it. I stayed inside because I didn't want to get 3 miles into a run and half to walk back that three miles because of my leg.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:08 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, no need to apologize! Great job with the run!

Mindy, Congrats on the baby! Glad you got your hair appt in!

Diana, You are doing great. Saw you mention outdoor photography? Anything particular?

Kris, Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Carma, Hoping all is well!

W 100
E Stretch
E POP
D Keep moving forward
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 11:24 AM   #94  
Calorie Counter

Good morning.

I'm in a terrible mood today (again) but I am hoping to run it out. I will be using my son's phone today, because mine is going to be getting fixed.

W 100 oz (again) cucumber lemon water. YUM
E 5 miles again?
E clean eating, no carbs tonight, keep it at 1700 cals
D work on my mood. deep breathing. Maybe I will drive out to the beach and just sit for a while.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #95  

Jeni, hope your day got better! I have beach envy. Would love to be able to drive to the beach and sit for a while

Kris, vacay looks awesome!

Mindy, how you doing today? Feeling any better?

Diana. Hope you are well and not stressing too much!

Carma, we miss you!

I'm going to look around Pintrest for a bit!
Just had a green smoothie for dinner and walked on the dreadmill for a bit, now I plan to relax!

Last edited by mothermavis; 05-15-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:29 AM   #96  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Still feel like crap, so I am headed to redi-care after work. I need something stronger than what I've been taking.

So I had a horrible afternoon yesterday. My mom called me and told me my son was in jail. He had called them looking for someone to bail him out. I was at work and completely freaking out, trying to find him and figure out how to get him out of jail. However, we couldn't find him in any jail, so my husband asked if anyone had tried calling his cell. NO!! So I did and turns out he had been home all day playing video games. OMG!!! Someone was trying to scam my parents and Luckily they didn't and most importantly my son was never in jail. What a horrible thing for someone to do and terrible to live through. Tell people you know...beware!!

So we celebrated our fortunate turnout by going out to dinner. Calories...logging.....baked ziti, yummy. My son...absolutely beautiful.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #97  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hey girls!

Vacation has been great. I have not been a good NS girl, but I am ready to start again Monday when I get home.

Hubby is currently snoring on the couch, and I am going to have to hit send here quick. The stupid internet seems to be spotty at best.

Mindy - HOLY CRAP! Who does that? I hope karma bites them right in the arse.

Mavie - do I sense a consistency in your posts? You are rocking the diet and exercise things sister. Good for you. I'm a proud fatchick!

Diana and Jcat signal dying gonna hit send!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #98  

Kris, glad you are having fun! Loving your pics!

Jeni, what did you decide for the 1/2 marathon program? I am contemplating a 10/15 K program with Fleet Feet. Starts June 30!

Mindy, Holy crap!

Last edited by mothermavis; 05-17-2014 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:59 AM   #99  
Calorie Counter

Kris~Glad you are having a good time!

Mindy~That sucks so bad. I'm glad your mom didn't fall for that scam!

MM~I've seen several 1/2 marathon plans, but Mostly my plan is to run 5 miles on my days off, with 1 time per week an extended run. (extending from 7 miles out to 14 miles. but next months half isn't happening for me. I wish it was, but my body and mind wont be ready.

I'm on the brink of divorce, again. Not infidelity this time, just lying, which I refuse to accept. The only reason I am willing to give it another shot is the kids. The foundation we were rebuilding has crumbled again. But, don't worry, this time I found my voice. I will not regret the things I didn't say, or the things I should have said. I refuse to be manipulated anymore, and he knows it. I'm not sure how to recover. I don't know where to begin rebuilding. He will sit through counseling, but refuses to believe that they will do nothing but blame him for all of our problems. I can't go in one sided and give 100% when he refuses. so I am stuck. The one thing I have learned, is none of this is my fault.

The thing that is driving me crazy, was that I thought all of my paranoia about being lied to was all because of these horrible mood swings I have been going through during pms. He let me believe it. I seriously though I needed to be medicated. He let me believe that too! I know his lies aren't my fault.
W 64 oz
E just extra laps at work
E just eat. don't punish myself by starving myself.
D I AM WORTH IT!

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-17-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:19 AM   #100  

Aw Jeni, I am so sorry. Perhaps, if he does not wish to go or give counseling a real shot, you should go without him.

I wish there was more I could say, but all I can say is I am with you in spirit and ready to listen. You deserve to be happy.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:50 AM   #101  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- That is terrible. I am sorry you are still having problems. Go to counseling without him for sure. If he sees that you are committed to making your lives better it may get him motivated. Marital problems are never fun. Chin up!!

My scare with my son was horrific. I can't begin to explain all the thought, emotions and worries I went through that day. If only I had thought to call him sooner and find out he was home. Rotten *******s..that's what I have to say. I sure do love that kid and am so happy to know that he is the boy I raised and has a brain in his head.

Finally went to redi-care and got all drugged up. I AM SICK!!! Hopefully this crap will leave my body know and life can get back to normal. I have not exercised one minute in over a week. Unlike me. Maybe today I can go for a walk.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:41 AM   #102  
Calorie Counter

Thanks MM and Mindy. I don't mean to come here and whine about that stuff. He did make a huge step yesterday, it's not counseling, but its a start, then we agreed to seek professional help if we can't get trust built again. Honestly, the step he took yesterday meant the entire world to me. It was so small, and so simple, yet it made me feel like he would do anything to save our marriage. This was the first time he actually took action to show me that.

Mindy~I hope you get better with whatever drugs you were given!

W 64 oz
E 30 minute walk?
E lowering my calories in, but still working on the number.
D I want to spend my day being happy.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:57 AM   #103  

Jeni, Have a happy day! I'm glad things showed hope yesterday!

Mindy, Hope you are feeling much, much better! YS came home from school yesterday, sicker than a dog as well. Trying to get it out of him too.

Kris, Hope you are having a wonderful, well-deserved break!

Carma, where o where are you? Hope all is well!

Diana, am assuming your absence means you are getting your art ready and getting ready for graduation?

I have been thinking alot about my boy's HS grad parties. We rented a bouncy house both times for the littles (teens loved it too) and that awful bounce house accident was only about 30 miles from us. Just makes you shudder. Praying for those little guys to heal.

Well, I ate a few things I shouldn't over the last two days, so today is a POP drink lots of water day for me! Looks gorgeous out. Maybe a hike in my future?

W 100 or even 150 if I can
E Abs (m-munches) hike? if not bike, no running today, got an appt with a friend to run after work tomorrow! My old self can't run two days in a row very well anymore
E POP I think 2 meals are green smoothies and then roast chicken and veggies for dinner. Snacks today cut up apple or pear w natural PB or cut up veggies w red pepper hummus!
D I am going to get into the 140's before vacation.

PS - I made a 50 calorie 1 carb cup of hot chocolate last night. Almond-coconut milk and chocolate torani syrup (the sugar free) so so good!

Last edited by mothermavis; 05-18-2014 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #104  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- Glad to hear something went well. Keep up the faith.

MM- We do the best we can..right?? Hope your son feels better. This has been the sickest i have been in a long time. Bronchitis..can't stop coughing.

I did go for a walk yesterday. Hacked and coughed the whole way. Maybe I can do it again today. It is nice here also. Should be in the 60's. At WW I lost .6 this week. Total.....a whopping 1.6. Not down to anywhere near my lowest yet.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:45 PM   #105  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Good Afternoon weeders, Aiming for something better is where I have landed. Mostly bad eating habits at this point so going to put my attention at improving here first. I Will eat Clean this week and hope my tummy ache goes away soon. Thinking I will probably finish my paintings this week(should be a fun week in the studio). Realizing my true anxiety point is my son's reception at our house after the graduation ceremony. Cleaning & cooking for 50+ people = too much! What if's??(outdoor reception and weather turns bad, etc.) are driving me crazy. I need a chill pill.

Mavis, I was taking photographs of the yellow canola blooms in our field, it was so bright, had to try to capture the beauty. This is primarily wheat country so it really sticks out.

Mindy, such a scary scam- glad you figured out the truth quickly. Are your new drugs making you feel any better yet?

Kris, vacation sounds wonderful!!!

Jeni, hoping you see more signs of dh willing to work on your marriage along side with you.

Water - aim for 50 oz water
Eat - aim for NO whites and NO pm snacking
Exercise - aim for 20 min in am
D - Find that CHILL PILL, I want to feel better plus hoping to be less bloated by mid week.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote