3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. Women on WEED Summer Bodies Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/294920-w-o-w-women-weed-summer-bodies-challenge.html)

workinglikeadog 05-10-2014 01:57 PM

Morning ladies, excuse me while I try to rebalance. I'm stressing out about impending grad(my baby - is he ready for the world?) and trying not to rush my barnyard punks paintings yet feeling the deadline too close, ugh. So what I need is to refocus on healthy full feeling eating(have been into nervous eating mode). Time to stop, breath, turn and WEED!

Water measured and waiting at counter, check!
Will Eat only at meal time and mid day snack time, will write down what I eat!
Scedule daily Exercise and complete. Today I will post thread, go for a walk and try at least 20 mins of my unseen stretch dvd.
Determination, get mental calmness and eating back OP!

Not on- line with my art work yet, but remind me mid-summer, cause I really need to create a web site( and maybe my son can help before he goes to college).

Nixmom 05-10-2014 02:14 PM

Hey ladies! Tried to post this last night but my wireless adapter on my computer took a crap. So, on my lap top plugged into the wall. My computer is 6+ years old, so went ahead an ordered a new one last night.

I have continued to shrink. I am absolutely thrilled, but still craving a 1lb loaded baked potato. I'll skip it for now.

SW 227.8
M - 225.6 (-2.2 ttl) day 1
T - 223.4 (-4.4 ttl) day 2
W -222.8 (-5 ttl) day 3
TH - 221.6 (-6.2 ttl) day 4
F - 221.2 (-6.6 ttl) day 5

My month of food arrives today. I am also supposed to go to a local steak house for dinner tonight. I'm thinking salmon, salad and veggies. I want the friggin potato though :o

Jen - crazy leg girl. And my heels would be toast walking around on cement all day. I hope you have some serious cush in your shoes sister.

Diana - can't wait to see some artwork! I have 10 ceiling fans in the new house that I wanted to change out. Started googling "painting ceiling fans" and found some FANTASTICALLY fun stuff. Thought of you!

Mavie - stealing your D. Sounds like you have hit a stride with the food! good job! Intermediate dog training starts for Rawly tomorrow. Pray for me. A happy weekend it will be, if I can hammer out my work before I leave! Thanks!

Mtiggie - conference survival debreifing please. I agree with Mavie - don't be so hard on yourself. I will remind you again, you have come a CRAZY long way here.

Carma - bout ready to come look for you. You okay?

I've got work until monday and then leaving for havasu on tuesday. Cannot wait! Will send pics for you girls.

Off to eat and work and relax. :hug: to you all!

mothermavis 05-11-2014 07:24 AM

Happy Mother's Day all!

Quiet day for me I think. Both boys are away, have to go cook breakfast at church and then take a quick trip to see my Mom. Maybe hubby and I will run up to see YS, his college is only about 2 hours away, but he's moving toward finals and does not have much time. We will see. he called last night, he has rocked 5 years of college (He is working on his Masters) but he has one teacher this semester who makes no sense at all. He is honestly worried he is going to fail this class, there are alot of issues there to the point he's had to go to the Dean etc, he was really upset about a grade, so I'd love to see him today to offer Momma hugs. He can take it this summer if he has to, its the point.

My legs are wicked sore from my run yesterday. Hills. ugh

Jeni, your Mothers day gift looked yummy!

Kris, How was dinner? Did you choose the salmon?

Diana, Did you get to the DVD?

Mindy, hope the conference was good!

w 100
e stretching might be all today
e pop, went to chilis with hub yesterday (and the Harley dealer & the Chevy dealer, he is looking for new Camaro and the Harley dealer was having an event so we stopped there too) At Chilis I ordered sizzling shrimp and chicken fajitas and just ate the filling and skipped the tortillas, was delish, but retaining sodium today.
d, same as yesterday Kris! Don't undo your hard work.

I hit 152 and change yesterday! Moving in the right direction!

jcatron243 05-11-2014 12:09 PM

Happy Mothers Day!!! Just a quick post till later, I'm off for brunch and shopping :)

I did a nice 3.25 mile run yesterday on the treadmill. I'm hopping to get in a couple of miles tonight.

I will post more later!

mothermavis 05-11-2014 06:56 PM

So sore from yesterdays hills! Day off today.

Nixmom 05-11-2014 09:53 PM

Happy Mother's Day my pretties!

I have been working on budgets all day, still trying to wrap up so I can start my VACATION with a clear head.

Back to post later, but hoping I catch a couple of you to :hug: on this special day!

mothermavis 05-12-2014 07:15 AM

Did jump in the car yesterday and drive 2 hours each way to see my baby boy! His older brother is 2000 miles away, so, I did not make it to see him, but did get to talk to him and was very touched he had taken the time to send me a gift and have his Dad hide it for me. It was a blessed day!

Back to the grind today, skipped the gym this morning because my hips are killing me, probably both from about 4 hours in the car both Friday and Saturday and my hill run on Saturday. Hoping to be loose enough to run today after work.

W 100 extra water even
E run?
E POP, honestly, looking forward to it. I was out to eat three times this weekend. Choices were good, but can't avoid the sodium (Chili's and Buffalo Wild Wings)
D Choose wisely

mtiger 05-12-2014 07:24 AM

Well I survived. The conference was great and I learned some things that I should be able to use in my classroom right away. Now Good news...bad news... I did okay eating at the conference, except that one brownie and small square of cheescake. Officially lost a pound at WW. Nothing too exciting (I've been here before).

Bad news....sicker than a dog. Started feeling like crap last Wed. and it has gotten worse. Now I have the cough of a veteran smoker or maybe a miner. It is killing me. I did run on the treadmill at the conference (yes I went to the gym) but haven't done a lick of exercise since. If I can get some of this crud out of me today I would like to go for a walk tonight. Fingers crossed.

You ladies are awesome. Jeni-glad you're feeling better. MM- quiet Mother's Day here too. Kris- Oh my lovely Kris. You are doing great. Hang in there. Working- Paint on girl.

jcatron243 05-12-2014 11:20 AM

Mindy~I hope you feel better soon!

This weekend wasn't exactly diet friendly. And no I didn't ignore the wine either. It was a nice weekend though.

W 80 oz. Get hydrated!
E run. 4 miles
E UGG. Gluten free is hard!!! I miss plain ole calorie counting.
D Eat clean today. Work hard. enjoy spending time with myself.

workinglikeadog 05-12-2014 11:25 AM

Morning chicks, well summer is here and I am in maintenance mode. My dh took me out to dinner and I had a gyro sandwich, so a bit bloated this am. Tis MONDAY - start of a new week and refocus on what is important.

Kris, Awesome weight loss, you are doing great. I like the idea of painting ceiling fans - lots of potential and fun there! Hope you do it to get some craft/ creative time in (plus cool art in your new house).

Mavis, glad you got to see ds and give him some good mom hugs. It sounds like a prof has some personal issues going on, hope the Dean can help to get things back on track. Know what you mean about looking forward to eating better(op), I look forward to feeling better soon.

Mindi, YOu did pretty darn good at the conference eating wise, good on you. That 1 pound should come back off easily. Hope you are taking good care of yourself today and get that cough under control. Yes, will get out to my studio today and look forward to more painting - paitience on the process needed(like a turtle slow and steady gets the job done!).

Jeni, how was your brunch and did you get the run in? More importantly, how are your legs feeling by now. Pay attention to your body - sending some healing vibs.

Take the Time to stop, breath and WEED!
Water 50 oz water (ready), check!
Eat only at meal time and mid day snack time, cont. No whites as much as possible, journal foods.
Exercise 20 min in am (pilates) will prob walk a bit this am while outdoor photographing.
Determination, get mental calmness, eating, and water back OP!

:hug: to ALL

workinglikeadog 05-12-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcatron243 (Post 5002594)
Mindy~I hope you feel better soon!

This weekend wasn't exactly diet friendly. And no I didn't ignore the wine either. It was a nice weekend though.

W 80 oz. Get hydrated!
E run. 4 miles
E UGG. Gluten free is hard!!! I miss plain ole calorie counting.
D Eat clean today. Work hard. enjoy spending time with myself.

Glad it was a nice weekend. Yes, gluten free is a bit tricky. Have you seen any difference. It really does make me feel better. I just gotta put my big girl panties on and do what is best for my body ( without guilt if I fall off the wagon, lol !)

mtiger 05-13-2014 07:19 AM

Still feeling like doo doo. Haven't gotten in any exercise in days now...very unlike me. Hair appt tonight so another day with now workout. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

mothermavis 05-13-2014 06:29 PM

But Mindy, hair day has to be a priority!

mtiger 05-14-2014 07:51 AM

Yay for hair day. It was much needed.

Hacking up a lung or two today seems to be the plan. Where is this stuff still coming from?? Hopefully it is all leaving my body. Just wish it would hurry up. I HOPE to at least get in a walk tonight (outside, so i can well...spit). TMI.

Found out we are having another grandbaby. Husband's daughter is pregnant now (unexpected). Kids. She is already 17 weeks and having a boy. So our family seems to be growing.

Looks like rain for days...thought this was May, not April. Can the weather be any more messed up this year?? Off to work now.

jcatron243 05-14-2014 09:57 AM

Hi everyone!

Mindy~ Hurray for babies!!!! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Diana~your D is great!!!

MM~I'm glad you got to see your boy on mothers day!

Kris~enjoy your Vacation!

Carma~How are you doing??

I don't understand why my weight is still going up!!! I'm going to give up on the gluten free and head back to no whites at night and calorie counting. I know its not my official weigh day, and I know why I have that official day, but I am up 3 pounds from my last w/I that is almost 10 pounds from march. Maybe it is just stupid hormones making me retain a bunch of water but I am frustrated with myself today. I know that I have skipped a couple of workouts (Sunday and Monday, well Monday was short because of my leg). But I haven't eaten three pounds up bad. Okay rant should be done. I am sorry. I know what to do about it. I just need to do it!

W flush my body with lemon cucumber water (delicious) get in at least 100 oz!
E run. push through the tenderness. I want to do 4 miles today.
E starting off giving myself 1700 cals until I figure out what I want. No whites.
D Give myself a break. Control what I can~The food I eat, and my workouts.