3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

W.O.W. Women on WEED Summer Bodies Challenge!

Old 04-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #31
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Diana~ Great Job being OP!!! It sounds like you have a great plan!

Mindy~ I hope your foot pain goes away. Maybe try a wrap, but if it gets worse get it checked out.

MM~I won't be participating in the 5k after all. Bummer. But we will go shoe shopping and a nice outing to the beach so its all good.

Kris~It's good to know you are alive. Keep checking in. Even if you aren't OP!

It is a great day for a run, but Not for me. I am having a huge bummer of a day. I didn't sleep last night either. I hope to get my issues, resolved is a loose term, but it is the best I have.

W working on drinking it. I think I am at 40 oz so far
E nothing today.
E be good and eat. I'm not an emotional eater. I don't eat when I am emotional.
D I would like to step off of the emotional rollercoaster.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:53 PM   #32

S/C/G: 165/125

Height: 5'3''

Jeni, Enjoy the beach tomorrow. I am jealous!!!

mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:14 PM   #33

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I had to go to a birthday party this afternoon, but have been pretty laid back other than that.

W 100
E ran this am and took the dog for a wander, kind of cold and damp
E Very successful food day thus far, its 8 pm, so if I get any crazy urges now, I'll go to bed
D One day at a time

Old 04-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #34
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Had an outing yesterday. Went out of town to Steinmart to do some clothes shopping. I got a few things. Bought two dresses that hide the fat rolls...yay!! Un fortunately eating wasnt the greatest and haven't worked out in a few days. Foot feels pretty good so gonna try and hit the treadmill today. Need to get hubby out of bed though.

MM- Enjoy the party...just not too much.

Jeni- Keep working on that mojo thing.

Working- Good for you and planning food ahead of time. Good luck.

I was in the mood to bake. Looking at a recipe for redvelvet cream cheese bars..Hubby said "Why?" So I guess I won't make them. Don't need them.

Pets name: Caramel
Adopt your own!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #35
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies!!

I'm in a really good mood yesterday and today. I've determined I need to have my hormone levels checked. My pms mood swings are out of control. I'm going to call for a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Tommy begged me to take him running today. We got in a decent mile run. (Even DH decided to run).

W64 oz
E just a mile but it was a good one!
E clean eating
D Keep the good mood rolling.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:27 PM   #36

Jeni, running with the family sounds awesome! Yay for happy days!

Mindy, The party was for our Priest, not going overboard there! Took a couple spoonfuls of a few different things and done, No cake, just unsweetened tea to drink.

Diana, I had the same dessert tonight. Stawberries, blackberries and cream. Yummy!

Carma, How are you doing?

Kris, miss ya!

W 100 already over that for today
E rest day, I did some upper body weights though
E OP, good day.
D planning is key, so I am getting ready for the week

Old 04-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #37
mtiger

Wink

Actually did 5 miles yesterday, but only ran and logged 4.5 of them. Scale...poop on it. Day 54 no TOM. This is getting old. Should I try joining WW or Medical weight loss? Can't seem to do this on my own.

Adopt your own!
Old 04-28-2014, 11:28 AM   #38
Calorie Counter

MM~Running with the family was great!! DH couldn't believe how out of shape he felt after working out at the Y for almost 5 months. I told him he should start running with me. At least a couple miles a week.

Mindy~ You are doing an awesome job on running!!! I don't have any advice on the evil scale. Maybe a nutritionist can help? Have you tried a gluten free diet? I know its "all the rage" right now, but It may be something worth trying. I'm considering it.

Diana~ I was thinking of you this weekend while I was working in my garden. Last year I started with a small 4 x 4 raised garden. This year I expanded with several pots and a pallet. Tommy volunteered me for sending in 23 Ziploc baggies of gardening soil for a school project, that was fun. (edit: then I found out he only needed 3/4 of a gallon of soil. )

Kris~ I hope that you are taking some time for yourself.

Carma~ I hope all is doing well! I know you were getting really close to Onederland!!

W 80 oz
E run. I'm going to start with 4 miles but I may go farther since my mind is really with it today.
E Keep it clean. I want to get off that extra 4 pounds that I gained this month.
D Keep the good mood flying. 2 days and counting.

Last edited by jcatron243 : 04-28-2014 at 11:43 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:46 PM   #39
Reinvent Yourself!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Quick stop ladies. I apologize in advance. The next 3 weeks will be spotty at best for me getting here. I miss you all terribly.

Going to be selfish and have to skip personals AGAIN. Working from home at night to keep up.

I did FINALLY log all my food in WW today. Consider it day one. Water sucks. Exercise - nonexistant. Food logged though.

Hoping for a slowdown. Hugs to you all. I'm here, I promise.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:38 AM   #40
Calorie Counter

Kris~ It's good to see you.

Yesterday's run was really good. I didn't feel winded until the end of my fourth mile. I should have kept going, but I didn't.

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes at the gym
E keep it clean
D enjoy the little things!
Old 04-29-2014, 12:28 PM   #41
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/see ticker(C)/146(G)

Height: 5'6"

Mindy, great job at deciding not to make the redvelvet cream cheese bars. I like the possibility of you trying a wheat free diet to see if it will help you lose weight. I didn't think I had any problems, but boy did I see and feel the difference. I think it is stuff in the processing( chemicals) maybe even more than the wheat??

Jeni, How was the beach -oh that does sound lovely! Keep up your good mood and hope you can even out those hormones, let us know what the doc says.

Mavis, Berries are so good, I have been buying them fresh for a while now and feel very lucky to buy them in the store. Your exercise is inspiring, ok - so I'm gonna go for a walk and think about toning( maybe something small to start with).

Hang in there Kris that's what I'm doing, one day at a time this week!

Hi Carma!

workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:36 AM   #42
mtiger

Wink

Did something a little different last night. Went for a bike ride with my hubby. We did 10 miles. It was pretty windy and several hills were involved. Good workout and fun!!!

Jeni- I see you walked with your hubby. Nice!!

Working- I don't know about the gluten free thing but I may check out weight watchers this weekend.

Kris- Drop in when you can. You are always on my mind. Hey that could make a good song.

Adopt your own!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:37 AM   #43
Calorie Counter

Diana~ Think I am going to spend a month doing gluten free. I have been doing no whites at night, but there are so many gluten free products out there that I am really interested in trying it. AND since for some reason I can't seem to get my scale to stop moving in the up direction I thought it would be a good try. The beach was good. We went to Seaside (OR). It was raining, but we are used to the rain.

Mindy~ great job on the bike ride!!! DH and I are going to get bikes for the summer for outings with the kids. Our walk was a little interrupted when we ran into a couple of friends, but it was a really nice evening.

My friend told me about a half marathon here in my hometown on June 7. I am so nervous about trying it, but she said its a perfect first half. There is no specific pace to keep. Its June 7 so I really need to pick up my training. As of right now, YES I am going for it. I'm scared, but totally excited for it at the same time. For a really small town an hour away from any good urban area, we have a good running community with a ton of 5k's and 10k's.

Well, my kiddo is sick today so I will spend this beautiful day taking care of him. I may go out for a run, but chances are I will run on the treadmill today.

W 80 oz
E I'm shooting for 6.5 miles today (EDITING: I ran 7.25 miles today. I did run on my treadmill at a 12 min mile pace. It was a surprisingly easy run at that pace.)
E clean. so sugar.
D take good care of my little boy.

Last edited by jcatron243 : 04-30-2014 at 02:12 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #44
mtiger

Wink

Did a three miler last night. Scale keeps going up (sound familiar Jeni). One would think that meant impending TOM but no sign. It has been around 50 days now. Think I will hit the gym tonight where I can do some leg machines.

Adopt your own!
Old 05-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #45
Calorie Counter

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Mindy, Dang ole scale, how can it go up when we work so hard?! Great job on the run!!

So it is the first of the month. I am going to challenge myself this month.

W~ Well drinking anyway~ No Alcohol all month long. This one will be difficult. Not that I drink a lot. Maybe a glass of wine or 2 on my days off. BUT its one more thing my body can do without.

Exercise~ Weights and strength every day. I have really slacked on this since Disneyland. I know better.

Eats~ For 30 days I am going to go gluten free. It will be a struggle at first, but with a bit of label reading I will do it!

Daily Goal~~ Laugh everyday. Work hard to keep my emotions in check.

Today:

W 80 oz
E run 7 miles outside I thought about a timed run, maybe 90 minutes? But my goal distance is seven miles. Abs and Arms
E gluten free foods~ go grocery shopping to stock up!
D~Take the kids to school with DH. Smile
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.