Old 07-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #211  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well the weekend was sort of a lazy haze. Races were fun.

Diana- With jockey..thoroughbred races. The other is harness racing with standard breds. My daughter works for the gaming board. She collects urine for testing of the winners. We now have tracks in MI that have both types of racing. This track just converted to thoroughbreds and it was hoppin busy and a lot of fun. I can't wait to see some of your new art. I am getting over to Delphi glass THIS WEEK to try my hand at some mosaic. Such pretty stuff out there.

MM- So that is like 10 miles??!! You go for it girl. Best of luck to you. I did 4 yesterday on the treadmill and thought that was plenty. Let us know how it is going.Just saw you posted..gotta go check it out.

Kris- Back in the saddle girl. Round em up and ride hard. You can do this. Oh and by the way....

Jeni- Went to the gym with hubby yesterday. It is always fun to work out together. I do so much of it on my own, it is nice to have company.

Hubby works late all week so I am planning a few runs to meet him at work when he is done. It is about 4.3 miles from home. Hopefully it stops raining today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #212  
mtiger

Wink

MM- Beautiful view. That would be tough to take.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:58 AM   #213  
Calorie Counter

MM~great job on the run! And that was a beautiful view!

Kris~ Not a couponer. I wish I had the patience for it but I just don't.

Mindy~I love working out with my DH. It hasn't been happening for a while though. Summer break combined with no cooking class. I want to start walking with him again, but man time just seems to get away from us. Enjoy your runs!!

Myself? This weekend I didn't workout at all, but I did keep moving. I spent time with my sister and her family on the fourth. That was really nice. I had to go and buy some new clothes for my kiddos on Saturday~both of them are growing so dang fast!! Tommy is into a size 14/16 at 8 years old. and he is so dang tall!! Spent Sunday cleaning, inside and out. The kiddos did yard work, they both owe us money for video games we bought them. Then we loaded our truck up for a dump run. Monday was more house work, but it was so nice I did sit and relax for a while while the kids played on the slip and slide. I feel a bit guilty that I didn't do any specific workout, but I feel good because I kept moving.

So far I am feeling pretty good on Zoloft. I am one week in to my 2 week PMS window and I have only had one (very brief) moment of anger and rage. I was alone and I was able to talk myself down. This is the week I usually go back and fourth from sobbing to euphoria, coupled with fatigue that keeps me on the couch. So feeling this good, makes me realize that I made a good choice. Now I just need to see good results into the next week.

W 64 oz no wine
E maybe a nice walk after work.
E 1700 cals
D enjoy work the best I can
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #214  
mtiger

Wink

So after surprise TOM I got down to 181. Good weigh-in. Last week at weigh-in I had gained it all back. Mid cycle gain?? Today I am back down to 181. That seems to be the lowest I can get these days. So close to the 170's...yet so far.

I did a 4 miler last night. Ran up to hubbys work to meet him. He is working late. Man it was a hot one. Only about 85 outside but add running to that and phew!! Plan to do it again today if it doesnt rain.

Last edited by mtiger; 07-08-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #215  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

214.2this morning

Got 60 oz water down yesterday. Going for 80 today. Council meeting tonight. Running late this morning. Back tomorrow for personals.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:44 AM   #216  
mtiger

Wink

Did prep work for a crown yesterday. My tooth felt fine beforehand, now it hurts. What gives?? Had mac-n-cheese for dinner, no chewing really. Cereal for breakfast with no chewing on that side. HHMM. New diet plan.

No workout yesterday...too much pain. Hopefully I can run today. Scale- 181.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Mindy, hope the tooth is better!

Kris, great job!!

Jeni, sounds like a wonderful weekend!

W 100, I have one more glass
E ran 3 miles this evening, went to the gym this am for weights
E OP
D Keep at it
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #218  
mtiger

Wink

181 again today. Seems I can't get past that number. Tomorrow is weigh-in. I was hoping for a tad lower maybe. Did a 5 mile run/walk yesterday. That wa a pooper. I may get in something today.

Off to get my nails done now. Just spent 2 hours with geek squad. We all know about that. It was pretty cool though. They fixed it remotely. Sweet!!!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 AM   #219  

Mindy, hope weigh in is good to you!

I keep trying to out run poor food choices. It's still not working, just need to get a few on plan days in a row and the cravings go away. Another day 1 today!!

Can't chat, have a couple open houses today, so I am off!

W 100
E Running this evening, no time til then
E POP
D fight the good fight, finish the race!
Old 07-12-2014, 11:20 AM   #220  
mtiger

Wink

Weigh-in was good. I was 180.4 on my scale today. SSOO close. At WW I lost the 3.6 I gained last week. As I have said before, my hormones and pre-menopause are killing me. I am trying a new supplement. I will let you all know if it helps.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:04 AM   #221  

Mindy, good job on the weigh in!

Morning to all! It's been a short weekend so far.
2 open houses yesterday and then last night we picked up a new puppy. Forgot what nights are like with a puppy. Ugh. Good thing she's cute.

This morning, I am off to run 5 miles and then I will spend the rest of the day picking up and getting puppy proofed again!

W 100
E Once i finish the run just stretching
E OP
D Don't get overwhelmed

Last edited by mothermavis; 07-13-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:53 AM   #222  
Calorie Counter

MM~great job on that run!

Mindy~I'm glad your scale budged for you.

I'm sorry I have been MIA. I am on day 7 of work (with possibly 4 more coming). DH and I are working on some home improvement projects. We were going to start next weekend, but he got a head start while I was at work this weekend. So I get to paint (horrible at it, and hate it). I have been putting paint samples on my walls and getting decorating ideas! We are going to paint all of the rooms in our house over the next 8 weeks. Normally I don't do things like this, but I am so excited!

The Zoloft seems to be working great. I am within 3 days of TOM and no mood swings at all. Very little negative thoughts.

I'm not WEEDing, but I am trying hard to watch what I eat. I haven't weighed myself since the first, but I plan on it on my next day off (whenever that shall be).
Old 07-16-2014, 03:39 PM   #223  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Hello,
Struggling with the heat and energy. It was 111 plus heated car shopping in The Dalles yesterday, brutal for sure. It's only 93 here in Maupin today, but I am puddling, and thankful for a mid day meeting after lunch. I made a healthy homemade soup this morning, did laundry plus trying to get in touch with you ladies are my accomplishments for today. Working at enough water, naturally getting in exercise gardening, for the most part eating fresh fruits/veg and good proteins, still flexing "I choose to Be HappY''. Will try to catch up with comments later. Hope everyone is doing well
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:53 PM   #224  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Kris, hope you kept some crafty items for a rainy day. I know what you mean about clearing things out though and making some money. And trying to save money using coupons is not on my do well list, I am so bad at even trying to use the few that I buy all the time.

Mavis, happy belated b-day. Gotta say you came into the world with a bang(tee, hee), that's so cool you were born on the 4th!

Mindy, yes harness racing, it was always so interesting to watch. It sounds like good family fun, so nice to have your dd as a connection. I can't wait to see what you do in mosaics, are you taking a class. It would be great to do it where all the materials were at hand.

Jeni, so glad the Zoloft seems to be settling out the lows, that has got to be exhausting for you. Good luck on your home improvements, you have a nice goal.

Hi to all, gotta run!

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 07-16-2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: sp
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:38 AM   #225  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone.

Diana~Its good to "see" you. I wouldn't like that hot weather!

I decided to hit the scale Tuesday, not too bad. Of course we will see on my official W/I day next week.

Getting in the water, and keeping it to about 1700 calories. Still no really good workout, but work keeps me moving.