Old 06-29-2014, 05:38 AM   #196  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~I always have a tough time getting back on track after my Disneyland trip. This time was easier because DH and I were working out together.

Mindy~ I am so jealous of your trip! I would love to do something like that. I'm not being to hard on myself, but I hate gaining anything after all of that hard work. I mostly stopped making myself a priority again.

I am so proud of Mak! She started off not being able to do a single girl push up, and now she is up to 6!!!

W 64 oz Take my dang water bottle to work!
E maybe a nice walk tonight after work.
E 1700 cals
D keep calm
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Yay for Mak! She's doing great!

Great weekend.
Friends over for fire and beers Friday.
Graduation party yesterday and a hike with my son today.

Back to work for 3 days!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:59 AM   #198  
Calorie Counter

Happy Monday!

W 64 oz
E maybe a walk after work
E 1700 cals
D not to talk back at work
Old 06-30-2014, 07:37 AM   #199  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Got in a walk last night, jogged a half mile. It was hot out there. Lunch with my girlfriends today.....must try and be good. Had quite the lazy weekend so I need to get moving this week.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:37 AM   #200  
Calorie Counter

Missed posting yesterday. I had a Dr. appointment followed by a visit from my sister who is here from Maryland.

My last two Dr. appointments they have used a digital scale. Yesterdays appt. was the old scale. It was nice having it set on the 100lb and going up rather than the 150lb! and according to my chart I have lost 4 pounds since May 30! Of course it could just be the difference in the scales.

W stay hydrated! 64 oz
E maybe a walk after work
E 1700 cals
D stay on track with my de-stressing practices at work. Avoid negativity.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:58 AM   #201  
Calorie Counter

Hurray! I made it to the last day of my workweek!

Tomorrow DH and I will go workout together( probably a bike ride since I think the gym is closed tomorrow!) And then a BBQ/B-day party at my moms!!

W stay hydrated!!!! Lots of water
E nothing today, LONG HOT HARD day at work
E 1700 cals
D work hard, only do the possible!
Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 AM   #202  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Got in a 3 mile run yesterday..ran most of it. Scale....not too cooperative. 182.6. I have a doctor appt. today and it is raining. Not sure about working out yet. Having kids over for the 4th and going to the horse races where my DD works in the evening. It should be fun. Have a great holiday everyone!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #203  

Jeni, I bike ride and BBQ sounds like a wonderful 4th! Hope it's s perfect day for you. Our Y is closed tomorrow too. I did my last work day yesterday and I am off til Tuesday!

Mindy, vacation sounds like it was wonderful! Thanks for the positive thoughts! I appreciate it

Well, not sure how good the timing is with jobs and my Dad and all, but I signed up for a 15k training program at the local running store and it started last night. I am excited and motivated to get 100% back on my goals. I went to pintrest last night for some new ideas for food.

My plan is to continue to keep the processed foods and esp the whites to a minimum. Stay in my 1300 calorie range and get the most bang for my buck. Heavy on veggies! I am thinking I'll stick with my smoothies, one a day for either breakfast or dinner depending on the day. Leftovers work great for lunches, so I'll make extra when I do cook and then I can get back on autopilot with my food. That is my biggest hurdle, Can't out exercise my crap choices. I am however going to continue to make caloric room for grapes....or wine....

Shout out to the rest of you, Diana, Carma and Kris! Miss you ladies!

W 100
E Today is a nice slow run and I am contemplating going to the Y to lift and to sit in the sauna for a bit.
E POP, still on my first cup of coffee right now. Slept til 7:30, I usually get up at 5, so that is a big deal for me!
D “Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.” –Unknown

Today, I will be happy.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:24 PM   #204  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies, crazy schedule might be opening a bit? At least I can relax on thinking of stuff to be done before ds goes to college. I thought I would get into painting but my MINE time will be towards garden art and I am so excited. I will try to post my final products. About 6 projects in all involving mosaic, paisley design rhubarb leaves, gnomes, herbs and crystal beads ---some FUN!

Mindy, you are so good with your 3 mile runs, you amaze me. Horse racing sounds fun. Is is with jockey or with those little buggies? My uncle in upper Ohio use to race with the buggies(sorry I can't remember the proper name).

Jeni, You are so lucky to work out with dh, does it make you work harder than you would alone? I've been working hard on hydration also and not sure if I've been getting enough because I have been so tired.

Mavis, I am trying to keep my processed foods to a minimum as well, although I'll have to do better come fall. OH, I think the timing to join in on the 15 k training is perfect and may be just what you needed, good for you. Love your quote, the last few days the first thing out of my mouth in the morning is "I choose to be happy".

Hi to Carma and Kris

Have a fun 4th, we have a simple tradition of driving up to the lake and watching the fireworks for about an hour. Looking forward to the tradition this year.

W Filling up jug so I get at least 50oz
E 30 mins min. this morning was a nice walk with my dog.
E Watching proportions and trying to limit whites.
D "I choose to be Happy"

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 07-03-2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: sp
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #205  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Happy Independence Day girls!

Today is my birthday. The big 43. The thread is my first stop! Wanted to start right!

Vacation has been busy unpacking, shopping for clothes, sold a car (hence the shopping for clothes ) and today I will take some time to do my traditional 5 year goals. Later is catch up with my best friend, and tonight is a couple cocktails and firework watching at some other friends house. 215.6 this morning and realizing that I need to reincorporate exercise into the busy world that is my life.

Mindy - nice job on keeping yourself moving. The 180s are temporary sister. They will not win!

Diana - I can't wait to see the yard art! While unpacking I thought of you multiple times as I rummaged through a half dozen boxes of craft supplies, embellishments, paint and canvas. We are having a yard sale In a couple of weeks and I am struggling with holding on to my goodies or trying to make some money on them.

Jen - your sis is coming! How exciting! I miss my sister tons. She is in Oregon and I'm here I sweltering sunny SoCal. Hope your visit is a positive one that restores your energy too.

Mavie - mmmmmm BBQ and a bike ride.... Perfection. I'm also with you on the wine. . Hope your day is fantastic!

Ms. Carma - I hope all is well with you and you are out enjoying life too!

Ready to dive into another box and continue to getting settled in. I actually have plans for my own little yoga, exercise room in the house. I would start today, but unfortunately the boxes are in the way. If you girls have any suggestions on yoga DVDs or online videos, please pass them my way.

Have a wonderful day all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #206  

Happy Birthday Kris!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #207  
The Sky is the Limit!

Thanks miss Mavie! It was a great day.

Just came to check in. Dang hot here. 102 with a bazillion percent humidity. Can't wait for the sun to start to set.

Did not get goals set, but gonna try to sneak into a quiet room and work through a few.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. Be back tomorrow night!
Old 07-06-2014, 07:06 AM   #208  

My butt is up and out early. Beautiful hike yesterday, 4 miles this am. wish me luck, be back later
Old 07-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #209  
The Sky is the Limit!

Well..... How was everyone's weekend?

I'm gearing up to getback to work after a refreshing week off. Hope I remember what to do.

I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET ON POINT WITH N.S. starting tomorrow. Bit of a failure this weekend with it. Also been checking out some couch to 5k/couch to 1/2 marathon programs. Mavie, your blog reminded me time is ticking away. I am going to start a plan in the next couple weeks and probably double the time frames (14 weeks on the 1/2). I'm not a runner, but really want to learn to be, and like it.

Also working on my get out out of debt plan. Are any of you avid couponers? I have faded in and out but need to get to planning and saving. We are up to our eyeballs in debt with the new house!

Alright chicks. Checking in tomorrow AM with weight.

WEED for the week:
W - 80 oz ( gotta start somewhere )
E - 3 30 minute dog walks. If hubby won't go, it's one at a time for the doggies.
E - NS - logged and packed, every day
D - remember to invest time in myself.

Last edited by Nixmom; 07-06-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:44 AM   #210  

Kris, I have used coupons, but don't have any experience with the impressive couponing I see in the grocery store. Certainly appears possible to save a boatlod of money, Also, Ease into 5K was my favorite app. It lets you use your own music instead of that awful techno crap.

Ran 4.45 miles yesterday, stayed within calories and weighed exactly the same today. There is a whoosh in my future!

That is the furthest I have ever run that I can remember and no walk breaks!

This picture is one from my hike Saturday.
Hadley.jpg

W 100
E Lot of running around today is about it! Will do some crunches and stretching
E POP
D Keep on keeping on!