Old 04-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #91  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Day 1-April 21 The ONLY thing that got me to drink that last bottle of water was this challenge. Hating water right now, lol.

Thanks for the welcome, ladies! Good luck with your new challenges.
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #92  
Peachbody

For my second challenge, I hope to maintain the Just One policy for another 21 days: just one sweet after lunch and just one after dinner. I will also add a Drink No Calories policy to my new challenge. I will drink only water, tea, and green smoothies.

Day 1 - 4/21 Just One + Drink No Calories
Dr Geri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:28 PM   #93  
Peachbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsk8r View Post
Day 1-April 21 The ONLY thing that got me to drink that last bottle of water was this challenge. Hating water right now, lol.
jamsk8r, I know I've been on Facebook for too long when I read your message and started looking for the "Like" button. I like that you honored the challenge, and hope that your body and taste buds start appreciating the water so you don't hate how much of it you're drinking.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #94  
Peachbody

For my second challenge, I hope to maintain the Just One policy for another 21 days: just one sweet after lunch and just one after dinner. I will also add a Drink No Calories policy to my new challenge. I will drink only water, tea, and green smoothies.

Day 2 - 4/22 Just One + Drink No Calories
Old 04-23-2014, 12:08 PM   #95  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

4/19 - Day 1 - No Snacking - although I ate all day long. Luckily tomorrow is a new day and a new week =New Beginning.
4/20 - Day 2 - No Snacking - still eating too much during the day(30 mins ex -am)
4/21 - Day 3 - No Snacking - gaining weight & starting to get mad =hoping this means better focus for both food and exerise, ugh!!(25 mins ex -am)
4/22 - Day 4 - No Snacking - Today I am mad - I can turn this bad slump around. Today I will eat healthy foods, drink water and will take a half hour walk with my dog. I will make me the first priority.

Too funny about the face book comment. Go ladies - great starts!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #96  
Peachbody

Day 3 - 4/23 Just One + Drink No Calories
Day 4 - 4/24 Just One + Drink No Calories
Old 04-25-2014, 11:54 AM   #97  
DIANA

4/19 - Day 1 - No Snacking - although I ate all day long. Luckily tomorrow is a new day and a new week =New Beginning.
4/20 - Day 2 - No Snacking - still eating too much during the day(30 mins ex -am)
4/21 - Day 3 - No Snacking - gaining weight & starting to get mad =hoping this means better focus for both food and exerise, ugh!!(25 mins ex -am)
4/22 - Day 4 - No Snacking - Today I am mad - I can turn this bad slump around. Today I will eat healthy foods, drink water and will take a half hour walk with my dog. I will make me the first priority.
4/23 - Day 5 - No snacking, Back on program -
4/24 - Day 6 - No snacking, Challenging dinner tonight and potluck tomorrow - must choose wisely and remember to drink water. Bringing a dessert I can eat the middle of (whipped creme and fresh berries).

Dr Geri, you are doing great - Yeah!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 04:06 PM   #98  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

Well, I'm on a one-day streak, lol. Starting over, since Tuesday I totally forgot about the water (probably conveniently, lol) and didn't pick it back up. Will try a restart today and see how I do. :P
Old 04-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #99  
DIANA

Good Evening Chicks, fun day but ate too much and didn't move enough. Nice that I can start anew tomorrow.

4/23 - Day 5 - No snacking, Back on program -
4/24 - Day 6 - No snacking, Challenging dinner tonight and potluck tomorrow - must choose wisely and remember to drink water. Bringing a dessert I can eat the middle of (whipped creme and fresh berries).
4/25 1st PAUSE Day.
4/26 - Day 7 - No Snacking, I am stuffed from potluck foods today. I have taken a probiotic and will ride my recumbent bike tonight.

Cheryl - so glad you are not giving up. If you have trouble getting the volume in, try a lower volume and work your way up. Wishing you success.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:03 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 239/235/130

Height: 5feet 1inch

Default I'm up for this challenge

alright, let's see what do I want to do?
I want something that I know I can stick to,I mean my first idea was no snacking, but I don't think I'll be able to stick to it.
I REALLY NEED HELP!
WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO START FOR A REALLY DAY GIRL THAT CAN'T HELP HERSELF WITH READING SWEETS
katrina89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #101  
Peachbody

4/25 Pause day. This challenge is hard for me.
Day 5 - 4/26 Just One + Drink No Calories

Katrina89, what about something like a challenge where you can eat a sweet, but the moment it isn't blowing your mind with deliciousness, you take no more bites of it? I know my tendency is to eat something until there is nothing left of it on the plate, even if I start finding the taste increasingly underwhelming with every bite, so breaking that habit might be a nice gradual entry into this.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #102  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

Okay, I think I've finally got this water thing dialed in. I was feeling pretty overwhelmed when faced with drinking a couple of huge-looking water bottles of water, and almost gave it up for hopeless. Then yesterday, while putting dishes away, I saw my boy's old A&W mini-mug glass in the cabinet. I thought...that looks tiny, wonder how much it holds? Turned out to be exactly 4 oz if I topped it off, so I took a sticky note, wrote the numbers 1-16 on it, and by 6pm, I'd had my 64 oz of water, lol. I just kept the little mug by the kitchen sink and it was easy to down a couple whenever I thought of it, plus the sticky note was motivation, because every time I drank 4 oz of water I got to take a sharpie to one of the numbers. Today, I was done by 1:30pm. Probably sounds silly, but it's working, so I'll stick with that till I get to hating water less than I do now. I'm actually going to pass on posting to the challenge thread daily, but appreciate the motivation to get started with the water.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #103  
Peachbody

4/25 Pause day. This challenge is hard for me.
Day 5 - 4/26 Just One + Drink No Calories
Day 6 - 4/27 Just One + Drink No Calories. My husband helped me make it through the weekend (with humor, as he joked as we went through the aisle of cookies and brownies at the grocery store, "Your challenge is just one clamshell, right?"), and even expressed interest in moving to a Drink No Calories policy at restaurants for himself.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:53 PM   #104  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

here i am!...ready to try again...

I did pretty well with giving up the stoopid computer game, but didn't keep track at all, so it's start over time.
Mon28Apr: Day 1 check

Last edited by SeeMyFeet; 04-28-2014 at 08:07 PM.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #105  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

....and it's two-for-one day in the 21 day challenge...well, one of my NY's resolutions was to give up liquid donuts, but wasn't sure for how long. After 100 days (!), I finally had a glass of wine while watching Mad Men (something about that show just drives me to the bottle, ha!). Ok, I'll go for another 100 days, in 21 day increments.

Mon28Apr: Day 1 check

Last edited by SeeMyFeet; 04-28-2014 at 08:07 PM.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote