The no Jiggle to the Merry Jingle Challenge (starts Nov 29)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • This is a continuation of the "Pass the stuffing" Challenge. Anyone can join at any time!
    So you ate too much of the bird, the stuffing, the cranberries, potatoes and not forget about all the pie you had.(or you are participating that you will)!!
    No worries Join our Challenge! We are running this through new years eve so you can look hot in that lil number you have been thinking about wearing for end of 2013.

Just post your weight on The day after the Thanksgiving Friday Nov 29th and post weekly. We also chat a lot here so if you need to chat we are here for ya.
  • This is just what I need! I'd be up for this thanks
  • I am in. Not looking forward to that day after thanksgiving weigh in though.
  • I hear you Melissa!
    Make this week count! If you can get a workout in the am It will help off set those calories.
    I am going to try to plan thanksgiving but all plans can go astray. We will take whatever it says. We will work it off and then some by Christmas.

Welcome Minnie! Is that your name or do you want us to call you something else. We are a pretty informal group here.
  • I'd like to join.. Back on the site after a long time away...Can't wait to get started again
  • Me too!! I'm going to need a lot of support this year. I'm in an aircast due to plantar fasciatis and I can't drive. I feel so trapped!!

The aircast is the straw that broke the camels back and I am going to lose this weight. I have to so I can ease the pressure on my feet and keep being able to walk without getting surgery.

Frances
  • Welcome to the challenge girls! This is going to be a great year for us. We are going to get Thin and healthy! So enjoy thanksgiving and get busy Friday!
  • Weighing in the day after eating 2 Thanksgiving dinners and celebrating my 16th anniversary?!? I can brave the scale if you all can.
  • I meant to participate in the pass the stuffing challenge but had some unexpected business trips this month and lost track of checking into 3FC. I did lose 3lbs this month, which was much less than I hoped for but still a loss! I'll be checking in on Nov 29 with my starting weight.
  • I ordered a new scale Friday ..Hoping it gets here before Friday so I can weigh in with everyone.. It's not after Thanksgiving dinner that scares me it's the fact that my scale broke about 6 months ago , three months after I gave birth to my twins. Not having a scale meant I didn't have to face the music and eating whatever I wanted. Hope I'm at least at or below what I weighed when I left the hospital ...YIKES!!!!
  • Glad to see you toodles!
    Losing 4another- glad you are getting back on track and weigh in whenever your scale gets here..
  • Quote: Weighing in the day after eating 2 Thanksgiving dinners and celebrating my 16th anniversary?!? I can brave the scale if you all can.
    Welcome to the challenge!
  • Just joined and this seems like a good challenge to start new journey. Going to start a little slower this time instead of the all or nothing approach I usually take, but this seems a good way to keep on track for the month. Think that Fri weigh in will be a couple pounds over original starting weight but I guess you got to start somewhere.
  • This starts Friday but here are my stats.
    Starting weight 209.7
    Goal- 204 I am going for just 5.7 lbs. I usually go for 10 but trying to be realistic. I know by Friday I will gain a little from thanksgiving, I have a birthday in December and several parties so if by the 31 I can be 204 I will be happy.
    Dec 6
    Dec 13
    Dec 20
    Dec 27
    Dec 31
  • I'm in, Just for recording purposes, since I tend to bloat A LOT I weighed in at 248.9 today. I will weigh in again on Friday... hopefully it isn't too much more lol