Lazyman Marathon--November

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I just saw this thread, I know I would be starting late, but I would like to join if possible.

11/8/13- .5 miles (warm up before meeting with trainer)
  • welcome donit4me! I'll add you to the list of participants. Keep your running totals and I will update the list at the end of the month.
  • I'm really looking forward to this challenge.

Walked 2 miles on the treadmill this morning.

11/8- .5 miles
    11/10- 2 miles

Total-2.5 miles
  • Walked 2 miles this morning. I really want to get motivated to walk twice a day for a total of 4 miles. Let's see if this is the week!
  • 1.75 today!
  • Walked 2 miles this evening. I really need to get my behind out of bed to walk in the morning as well. I read that 2 miles is equivalent to 4000 steps and catagorized as 'very inactive' (less than 2500 steps). If I double my daily walking to 4 miles a day (8000 steps) then I am considered 'active'. 10,000 steps plus (5 miles+) is considered 'very active'. Lord, why do I read articles on the internet...
  • 2 more miles on the elliptical tonight.

Total-4.5 miles
  • after three days, hit the pavement for a two mile walk.
  • Did .5 mile yesterday. The back of my foot is so sore. I got a blister last weekend, andit still has not healed.

Total-5 miles
  • oh gees donit4me, be careful with the blister! walked 2 miles this morning.
  • moving along. Another 2 miles today for a total of 20 miles. I think I need a new pair of tennis shoes. My feet are starting to ache.
  • Hi,
    another 2 miles today total-7 miles.
  • November has been a slow month. However, I intend on finishing the marathon. I walked two miles today after having a week off.
  • I thought I would finish the marathon the last couple of days and couldn't get out due to the rain. I walked a total of 22 miles this month.