Pass the stuffing challenge Starts oct 28

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Wow, this month is a fight. I'm not doing anything different but the weight loss has definitely slowed. My target was to be under 183 today, but instead I'm185. I'll take it, but I wish it was bigger.

SW: 188.2
    CW: 185 (November 13)
    GW: 177.8 (-10.4 pounds)

Then again, I finally broke down and bought a new pair of work jeans recently. And now they are starting to get a little baggy.
  • Weighed in today. Down 2 pounds.
    SW 244
    CW 230
    GW 234
    was only trying to lose 10 and I am up to 14. Just hope when thanksgiving comes I don't blow it. Working really hard to keep on track until turkey time, so that I am able to have a couple small treats on thanksgiving day.
    Come on everyone. We can do this.
  • Awesome melissa! I weigh in tommorow. Currently I have maintained this week. But that's okay.
  • I am down to 213.2. Just .4 lbs but last night had a piece of salted caramel cake from a real bakery. Omg it was wonderful. The bakery is suppose to compete in cupcake wars and this flavor got this in the competition. I am starting a new plan today . It is dolvett quinces 3-1-2-1 program. Stll clean eating but says how on ce you must cheat to put your metabolism in a super fat burning mode. I highly reccomend the book. I am a nurse and thought I knew it all about ce but wow, totally makes sense why twice a week you need to cheat. There are some things I can tweek with his plan too that I can feel can make a difference and boy is he very inspiring.
  • October 26 - 220
    November 4 -215.8 down 4.2
    November 1 213.6 down 2.2
    November 16 213.2 down .4 (total 6.8) 3.2 to go.
    November 25

Really after Monday only one more week!

• Cleancowgirl, keep me updated on how the 3-1-2-1 plan works for you. I do a modified low carb and a lot of plans I have be reading recently say the same thing. You have to have a cheat day to keep hour metabolism going. Let me know if you stall. With the holidays approaching and holiday parties, a cheat day would be nice.
  • SW: 186
    CW: 183.8 (no change)
    GW: 180
  • The weight is down a bit more to 212.7. Going to start the dolvett plan tomorrow including his exercise plan. I will let you know how it goes.
  • I moved my scale from the bathroom with the square tiles and the grout cracks to the hardwood floor in the hall and that seems to have helped me to get the same results when I step on and off several times in a row. I just got 218.5 and I think that is probably right. I need to look back through this thread and track my weight and the dates. I am still not focussing on the numbers too much. I just really want to be able to wear those pants soon. They button but I still have too much of a muffin top to be able to wear them to work. I was hoping I could by thanksgiving but now I am thinking I might have to wait until Christmas.
  • Susan you started at 226 so you are down almost 8 lbs that is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • So tired of getting low blood sugars and having to eat when I am not hungry...
  • Susan How often do you eat? You should be eating every 3 hours or so, it will keep those sugars from dropping and having high spikes.
  • I do try to eat 5 times a day most days. I am having trouble I think because I am getting more exercise in everyday. I am on an insulin pump and I think I am going to need to change my basal settings and also my carb:insulin ratio. I wear a Dexcom CGM and I am even getting lows in the middle of the night and having to get something to eat or juice a few times a week.
  • Your body is probally needing less insulin and that is such a good thing. You are making wonderful progress.
    I can't believe our challenge has a week left! We will be having a Christmas challenge if anyone is interested. I figure start the day after thanksgiving and we can run it though til new years eve. I am down to 211.4 still have 1.4 lbs to lose to make my goal but going to seriously try.
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post4887827

This the link for next months challenge. If interested go to the link and let us know.