Old 10-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #16  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Oh man, it took me FOREVER to find this thread lol!

Hello everybody It's nice to be back and thanks BonnieL for starting us off!

I had a pretty bad UTI, still on antibiotics and to top it off I'm PMS-ing like crazy. I've been completely off plan, especially this past weekend since we all celebrated my Dad's 70th birthday and I ate like a pig (mostly salty stuff, too).
Needless to say, I've packed on some pounds, 147.4 lbs this morning, but I was OP yesterday and today as well because I just can't afford to eat crappy food anymore. I will take one pound at a time. First goal is to get back to 143 lbs, then out of the 140s FOR GOOD!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #17  

Oy Vey!!!!

Good news: Scale is at 157.8. .8 pounds and I'll be at a -50 pounds.

Bad news: So my master plan included me having to take Reciplen (a bc pill) to suppress my ovaries. Unfortunately, it also interacts with Metformin--which no one told me could happen. So, Sunday I have wacky crazy dreams and I wake up shaky as all get up. I eat a bagel and most of the rest of the day was fine. Asthma was bothering me but no more shakes. Monday, wacky dreams again and feeling ok. I knew that the shakes were only at bay and not controlled. Last night I exercise and take my metformin and reciplen and go to bed. I wake up at 1:00 shaking like crazy, I eat some peanut butter and tried to eat some cereal but the shakes were still there. I go to the ER for the first time in my life and after 3 hours they tell me that nothing is wrong. Seriously. I leave the hospital still shaky (not as bad) and starving but not wanting to eat anything. I eat one ritz cracker and go to bed. I wake up this morning and I'm ok, I still feel weird and like I'm only just barely keeping the shakes away. My blood sugar levels are fine. I think I'm having a reaction to this reciplen. Doctor hasn't called me back yet. Yeah. Nice to know that I spent all that time in the ER and 'there's nothing wrong'.
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #18  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Hoopty when I have to find a thread, I search the post of an active user of that post and then I find it easily Nice to meet you and I hope you recover fully soon Happy birthday to your Dad

Kaitie, it looks like you are gonna have to figure things out on your own unless you make an appointment with your doctor. Sorry to hear things aren't going as planned, but at least now you can avoid those shakes

Lunch for me was a success

I had 2 cups of salad greens and 2 cups of spinach w/cheese and classic Caesar and my chicken salad which is now gone so I'm going to have to make tuna for the rest of the week I'm on my second bottle of water with lunch and third of the day. I did have my morning coffee also.

Well ttyl
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #19  
~Rennie

Resisting temptation right now. There are animal crackers staring at me and I can't have any. Oh how I would love to have just one but one would turn into two and we know the rest

Last edited by love2b150; 10-16-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 297/234/126

Hi guys - totally off now. Soper stressed & not doing well. After tomorrow things may get a little better. I hope they do and that I can start to get back on track before I regain much!
BonnieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #21  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Kaitie - Congrats on your 50 pounds You've done an awesome job.

Great job everyone else for staying OP.

I had another good day. After work I did a 45 minute walk and I stayed within my Points range for the day. Tomorrow is my WW weigh in and I'm sure I'll have a loss.

I hope you all have a great evening.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #22  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Bonnie,

I just saw your post. I hope things get better for you and you're able to get back on track. Hang in there.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #23  

Resist Love!! Resist the crackers!!!!!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

I for sure need some on plan accountability! Being of the week last week was awesome and when I got back on here after a couple years, but the weekend sucked. Between being busy busy busy and the stress of grandma being in the hospital AGAIN it call caught up to me. But today I am totally OP....calories are under goal with room for some popcorn snack and I did a 20 minute ish Fitness Blender workout. Those things are kinda hard but I love that you're not getting some over whelming personality!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #25  

LawGirl!

Not quite OP today....ok I'll fess up. I had a three pack of hostess cupcakes. They were delicious. Anyway, the rest of the day was fine. I think the new meds and taking all my pills at different times during the day is helping me to not OD on them. I'm still annoyed that the ER said that there was nothing wrong with me when I was shaking like freakin' mad. Anyway. I'm tired. I'll do some exercise tomorrow.

Happy Thursday Everyone--It's the Project Runway Finale--so excited, except if Alexandria wins, then I'll be annoyed. Anyway!!! Good luck tomorrow!
Old 10-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Thanks Katie!

I ended up being a tiny bit over my goal last night but still totally on plan.

Today I ate a bit of an unhealthy lunch after sitting on the phone with Verizon for over an hour. Ugh! I always feel like it takes 10 attempts to get them to listen, but maybe that's my own fault for being so anal about how my phone works.

Still on plan number wise today, no workout had to get back on the phone with verizon and got salad with my dad and it just feels to late to workout now. :/

Bummed to be without my tracking app on my phone I love I love I love it but my bf is going to help resist my phone to it's full glory tonight.

---Katie that's so frustrating about the ER isn't it terrible how meds are supposed to help us but half of them make us worse. I blame a good amount of my weight gain on meds and the rest on how lazy they made me! This is short term antibiotics though right?!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #27  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

love2b150 - Were you able to resist the crackers? How have you been doing?

Lawgirl88 - Welcome I see you're a Niners fan, I hope you guys stomp the Titans this Sunday!

--

I've been on plan and got a 20-minute workout in today, not much, but granted that I haven't been able to get rid of this headache I think it's something.
TOM is right around the corner and it's showing on the scale. I'm trying to be patient.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #28  
Sig

Good evening. I would like to join to support as well get help with motivation to stick with the Low Carb plan. I've been up and down so many times, it is time to get serious about weight loss. Great posts!!
Sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #29  
~Rennie

Default Day #5 OP

Kaitie I apologize .... BIG BIG on the 50lbs GONE YOU Kaitie I love Hostess cupcakes, so I could see myself easily doing the same thing ... glad you caught yourself

Bonnie here's some for you

GettinFit hope your weigh in was what you wanted to see

LawGirl nice to have you join us which tracking app do you use? Is
your phone fixed now?

Hoopty thanks for asking ... yes, I resisted the crackers on Tuesday, shortbread on Wednesday and cheddar crackers today. I am really proud of myself. The kids made hotdogs this evening and I wanted one so bad but it isn't on MFP and I can't have it. I plan my meals the day before. So far so good ... ... keep that patience my friend

Sig and the thread Kaitie invited me over and I am glad she did ... thanks Kaitie

Last edited by love2b150; 10-17-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #30  

Good Evening Everyone!!!!

Ok, is there a such thing as almost OP???? My calories are around 1600 but that doesn't mean that they were good calories. I'll do better tomorrow.

Thanks for the congrats! This time there is only one reason for me to ever gain some of this weight back so cross your fingers that that good reason finally happens. I've been waiting for 14 years. That being said, I don't want to be one of those crazy preggo ladies that gains 100 pounds--I have a serious fear of looking fat while pregnant. I had a friend once who was seriously overweight, like 300 pounds and she was pregnant but you couldn't tell. I don't want that to be me. I want to look pregnant and not fat.

Anyway, Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!