Old 11-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #91  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

I was able to get in all of my water yesterday! I didn't get any treadmill time, I ended up sleeping most of the day. But, I did get a really nice forty minute walk in with DH. Its really good to have some alone time.

W 64 oz
E going to try and run a mile after work. I'm not sure if I will get it in though
E 1400 cals. watch the cals tonight
D take care of myself. Enjoy my day. Let myself continue to be happy
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #92  
5 kids and fat

S/C/G: 208/182/154

Height: 5'7

Hello ladies!! Glad to read that everyone is doing well. I agree with susan1975,you ladies drink a lot of water, good for you.

Weekly goal:

W: 80 oz (I am really going to try)
E: 30 mins on bowflex three times
E: stick to plan
D: Do something to make someone else happy!!
aschooley29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

I find that if I get less than 100oz of water especially on higher sodium days I get stagnant with weight loss. I can some days get by with only 80oz but not for too many days in a row.

Mother Mavis: I am not sure if I like the yoga dvd or not. I think I will eventually like it but I like a class better at a studio. Time constraints will not let that happen for a bit though.

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 11-06-2013 at 09:24 PM.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:35 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all!

Carma, yoga has always interested me. We used to have an exercise channel on tv, wish it was still there!

Jeni, glad you had time with Hubby!

Aschooley, had to go back and re-read your post, I thought you were doing three 30 minute bow flex sessions today!

Susan, we sure do!

W 100oz yup, and will do it again tomorrow
E 14664 steps today! Did W6D1 of C25k this am before work, hoping starting the day on target will help me stay there!
E Had a great on plan day, cookies are calling my name right now, but I am resisting!
D Those cookies will not look good on me!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #95  

Morning all!

W 100 oz
E 10k steps again, light weights tonight
E Planning for another on plan day! Yesterday, I resisted both the candy dish at work and the cookies when I got home!
D I am worth it, it gets easier as you stick to it!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #96  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Gym Tues and Wed with hubbie. Down a couple pounds. YAY!! 184.6 Looks like I hit the gym again tonight.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #97  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

to you all.

I am fighting the tail end of the stomach bug that has reeked havoc in my home since last Friday. Spent all day trying to figure out which end to put on the toity. Not a happy girl today.

Miss being here. Gonna spend one more day down to be sure this $*** is done. So tired, but had to pop in.

Be good to yourselves. WASH YOUR HANDS!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #98  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Kris- Sorry for your pain!!

Got to the gym again. Down a bit more today...183.6. Back to where my weight had been but still way up from spring. Something good is happening though so I must stick with it.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #99  
Calorie Counter

Sorry you are sick Kris.

Mindy Keep doing what you are doing.

MM~great job avoiding the treats!

Me? Still fighting this cold. I got really bad last night. I am going to take some cough stuff after the kids get home (early dismissal day). And I am going to drink green tea all day long!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #100  
The Sky is the Limit!

Mornin' Weedies.

Thanks for the thoughts! Feeling much better today. Still get a funny heat wave (mini fever) here and there, but slept SOLID last night for the first time in months. I know it was because I was so worn out and dehydrated the two days before, but it was amazing.

Carma - I will be MFPing again starting tomorrow. Got off track, and my weight loss really slowed down. I guess I know what works!

Mavie - Look at you and all those steps! That's awesome. I'm having a motivational moment day (see below) so I'm gonna get back to it.

Jcat - Ahh. A sleep day and a walk. Sounds perfect. I need to get back to getting out in the open air. It's time. Glad you are finding some time for just you and DH. Hope you feel better very soon! By the way, we are taking the kids to Disneyland next weekend and stay at the D-Land Hotel. They all traded getting birthday gifts to on the over nighter. Should be fun!

Tiggie - what's up you little love bug! Burning extra calories "that way" is awesome, but I have lost my mojo. I know my weight and my job are ruining me. I have to turn it around. I do have a hubby who adores me, and I need to let him know I appreciate that. I have a caught a glimpse of myself in my eternal pajama wearing state over the last 3 days and wonder why he he hasn't run from the house screaming. I need to sexy it back up (or at least remove the mascara at night so I dont look like such a heroin addict when i get up in the morning. Congrats on the downscale slide! You are kicking back in!

aschooley - how goes the bowflex? That is one piece of equipment that I have never owned but has always intriqued me. You use you own body weight as resistance in most cases, right?

Motivational Moment-
Well - we heard Thursday that the offer we have had in on a house has FINALLY been accepted by both the 1st and 2nd mtg holders of the seller. We may be signing as soon as next Friday, which would put keys in our hands on or before the 1st of the year. Fingers crossed, but suddenly feeling unready! after waiting in misery for 5 months, I'm kinda freaked out about the packing and cleaning and painting and, and, and.... So, I started poking around my closet this morning and found 2 boxes of clothes that I had placed away and marked MARCH 2013 back in January. I weighed 207 then and figured I would be in those clothes in 2 months. I now weigh 219. WTH? So I could essentially change the 3 in 2013 to a 4 at this point. I have to get with it.

I have also been spending WAY too much time pining over rescuing ANOTHER dog while my perfectly good overweight dog lays here looking at me longing to go for a walk. I have come to the conclusion, that a second dog will not motivate, but will probably just add new stress to what looks to be a potentially busy holiday season. So as much as I want to, I am holding off on pet number 2. This makes me sad, because there more than enough dogs deserving a second chance right now. Don't worry little pups, I will be back!

Lastly, I need to let myself relax. I have to learn to enjoy, and let go of control. I am sooo bad at this. You have heard me say it over and over, I'm a planner. A spreadsheet queen. A "just in case" girl. I have to just do it. Just step outside the front door with the dog on a leash. Just leave my work on my desk and come back to it tomorrow, not drag it home (10 to 12 hours a day is enough!) I need to quit "offering advice" to my staff, my son, my husband. I need to let life play out, AND ENJOY IT. I want to be fun again. I want this house thing to be exciting, not work. I have worked since I was 11 dreaming of a house like this. Why is it so scary that its finally in my grasp?

Okay, so checking in with myself now Down 7.4 lbs since returning from vacation, so 4 weeks. Not to shabby, just gotta regain my focus. Going for another 7 by end of November. With you all here, I know its possible!

WEED for the Week
W: 100oz
E: 8000 Steps - Put that dog on a leash 3 x this week!
E: MFP 1600 cal - Daily - Prep 3 meals
D: Enjoy it. Learn from it. Let it lead you.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #101  
The Sky is the Limit!

Sorryfor the monster post didnt realize I got crazy!
Old 11-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi all,

Remember me? Trying to get back on the board but I keep getting a message saying I've been banned for spamming. Huh?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Okay, so I can post today. Interesting. Just can't add a ticker. Gotta figure this out
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #104  

Grazer, absolutely remember you, welcome home!

Kris, love the monster post!

Just walked in from a 2 hr trip north to see YS at school, wonderful day, but gotta get some stuff done! Later!
Old 11-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Kris: Glad your over the stomach flu. I hate the stomach flu. MFP will definitely keep you on track but you must track it all. The few days I have strayed and not tracked I have totally regretted.

Mother: I really need to get a pedometer. Great job on the 10000 steps. Are you still doing C25K? Still not getting focused enough on the yoga. It does fascinate me.

mtiger: woo hoo on the scale.

Jcat: feel better soon

Aschooley: Good for you on the bowflex.

Grazer & Susan:

I hit a wall at the end of the week. Thursday was high stress day, Friday just got lazy and didn't get enough exercise in. Today was my son's family b-day party so I spent a lot of time getting stuff ready for it. Sadly I didn't spend enough time exercising. I want onderland so badly and then keep sabotaging myself. Frustrating.
Weed for the week:
W: 100oz
E: 500minutes total this week is the goal. C25k 3 times. Walking 4 days. Piloxing 1 hr class 1x. Yoga and strength training at least 3 times each.
E: must get food under control.
D: why must I keep sabotaging myself??I have to do better.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote