5 pound challenge #232

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: Mountain momma how are your exercise habits? Maybe taking a 20 minute walk daily will help Boost your metabolism
    Exercise is what I need to work on- I do a Zumba class 1-2 times a week and watp DVDs 1-2 times a week. I guess I need to find time somewhere to fit a few walks in. Thanks for the advice, cheeri!
  • I put this over on the 2% challenge and same applies here-
    "I had a 2 lb drop since yesterday. Finally got back to and passed my weight on the 16th (255.2) before water/sodium gain happened. I don't think I will be playing in this challenge for the win since I dropped so fast and it wasn't true fat losses, which wouldn't be fair. I will add my weights just for fun. I'm praying I hang on to these numbers and/or drop some more today."

Sw: 257
    Cw:254.2
    Gw: 252
  • ONLY BELIEVE! You deserve this win! and its not just water.. water washes away the other stuff! YOU DID IT! Truly you are the WINNER! I have sorta the same thing.. I just lose 1 week out of the month and its this week... no matter what I do (Well haven't tried a sauna yet! LOL) SO YES Indeed Lady You have WON! Start a new thread!!!!

SW 247.5
    CW 244 (-3.5 in my WHOOSH WEEK NOW!)

GW 242.5
  • Sw 247.4
    8/20:238.2
    8/21: 238.6(+.4)
    8/22:238.6 holding steady..
    8/23:237.2(- 1.4) yay! on to the next..
    Gw 237.4
  • Start 8/23: 237.2
    5 lb GOAL :232.2
  • Quote: ONLY BELIEVE! You deserve this win! and its not just water.. water washes away the other stuff! YOU DID IT! Truly you are the WINNER! I have sorta the same thing.. I just lose 1 week out of the month and its this week... no matter what I do (Well haven't tried a sauna yet! LOL) SO YES Indeed Lady You have WON! Start a new thread!!!!

SW 247.5
    CW 244 (-3.5 in my WHOOSH WEEK NOW!)

GW 242.5
    Thanks wannaskipandlaugh BUT I haven't gotten to the 252 yet so I haven't won, but hopefully one of you will get this one soon!
  • Sounds like most of us are having a great start to the weekend.

Way to go Only Believe and Sue!

Mountain Mama just hang in there and try switching up your exercise. Maybe a different form will jog the weight loss.

Cheeriloos that is awesome! Did you just win? Time for a new thread?

Sw: 254.2
    Cw: 253.8 (up .4)
    Gw: 249.2
  • I guess I did, thats hard to believe cool
  • Congrats Cheeriloos!!! Go start a new thread!