Lazyman Marathon - August Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 13
Go to
  • 1 mile and beat my time by 3 minutes. Total: 3 miles. Me and my mom are gonna do this everyday for the rest of the month except weekends. But one weekend we are gonna invite my bff who's dieting with me to join us in walking on a trail.
  • Great job seaurchin!!

and congrats for beating your time Wolfgirl, I love the feeling of finishing, checking the time and seeing a new low
  • You all rock!!
  • Okay I just walked in my house (Yes in my house lol-because it's late) for 2 miles by myself. So total today is 3 miles. Total so far for the month: 5 miles
  • 8/5: .5 mile on the track last night.
  • Y'all are doing great!! Keep it up

1.25 mi as a warm up at the gym today

total 14.48/26.20
  • 8/6 --walked 2.03 miles! In the red zone!
  • Okay I'm going to be honest here..... last night I walked a total of 9 miles. Which I'm actually amazed at. I was left with swollen and throbbing legs-totally over did it my body wasn't ready for that. The time was 3 hours 19 minutes. Again I didn't mean to over do it.

So my complete total so far: 12 miles.

BUT then today I did 1 mile with my mom and that would bring it 13 miles.
  • Eight miles in the past four days Thank God for not knowing how to drive!
  • This is such a creative idea! I sometimes do the Walk Away The Pounds dvd. Can those miles can count for this challenge?
  • 8/1: none
    8/2: 2.3 mi walk
    8/3-4: none
    8/5: 2.24 mi on elliptical
    8/6: 1 mi walk, 2.22 mi elliptical

7.76 miles completed/18.44 miles remaining
  • 8/6 - 2 miles. This heat is killing my mileage! Jumping on the treadmill inside tonight to see if that helps any.

5.6 miles total so far, 20.6 left to go!
  • 8/1: 2.61 miles
    8/2: 4.40 miles
    8/3: 2.61 miles
    8/4: 6.45 miles
    8/5: 5.35 miles
    8/7: 4.09 mile

25.51 miles completed/.69 miles remaining

Hmmm...now I'm wondering how many Lazyman's can be completed for the month. I'm considering just adding to the mileage after I complete this one. Knowing my luck the world will end before I'm able to complete the remaining .69 mile
  • Tabbycat here.

Aug 7: 3 mile run

9 miles total
  • Wow every one is doing great!

wolfgirl 9 miles! congrats! I can only imagine what my legs would be feeling if I tried, my ankles would KILL thats for sure. Just don't hurt yourself!

curvy psh I'm sure you will finish! I'm planning to keep adding miles once I complete this one, When I hit the 26.2 I'm just gonna change my ticker to 52.4 and keep at it. I'm thinking I can maybe do 2 and a half in the month. But you are rocking it! You could likely do 4, go for it!

3.1 today for a total of 17.58