3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   4th of July to Halloween Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/284234-4th-july-halloween-challenge.html)

anm17 07-08-2013 07:31 AM

Had to post my first weight a little early, going on vacation for a few days and won't be here for the posting. Wish me luck eating while on vacation!

seize the day 07-08-2013 10:56 AM

I went a little wild on the 4th, so hopefully this will get me back on track! I'm so excited about this challenge and 1st weigh in :)

Pink Hurricane 07-08-2013 11:40 AM

I am so excited about first weigh in!!! I am hoping to drop a little more weight before then!

Mama Whitty 07-08-2013 11:48 AM

I just signed up. I have been wanting to do a challenge so badly. I would also love to wear a better costume this year also. By the end of the challenge I hope to be at my goal weight.

There will be two weeks I cannot weigh myself. I'll be in California for vacation. I am terrified of what will happen on vacay.

BlueIsis 07-08-2013 03:14 PM

I'm in. I haven't done a challenge in forever, but I need to get back in the weight loss game and this will help keep me honest. :D

Kymish 07-08-2013 04:03 PM

Yay another challenge, exactly what i was looking for! I'm in, and since my wedding in oct 4, this will defiently keep me of track!!.

vdh2102 07-08-2013 09:06 PM

Well, today was my first day back OP after a wild and crazy 4 day Independence day weekend. I feel like I literally just ate bread, pizza, margaritas, and ice cream for four days straight... can someone say BLOAT? I'm now doing damage control-- did a juice cleanse for half of the day today in hopes of getting rid of some of the junk induced water weight, which i think is helping flush everything out. Hopefully most of the 4 extra pounds the scale showed me this AM are due to water...! It would be amazing to hit 146 at my next weigh in.

Congratulations to all those who have decided to join-- you won't be disappointed! The last challenge was actually pretty fun and really helped me stay on track. It's a great way to lose!

Also, congratulations to Jessicado! I just flipped through your before and after photos and you look amazing! You really have undergone a huge transformation, and you should be super proud of yourself.

Thanks for setting up this challenge, Amandie, and I'm really looking forward to going on this next journey with all of you. We can do it!!

stimkovs 07-08-2013 10:23 PM

you know what i learned yesterday?

overeating does not have to turn into a binge.

I mean okay, so I've had a little bit of a 2-3 week bender. I'm 25, I've been holed up all winter, I'm having a good time. Too many beers and all.

So , last night was the last day of a music festival, and I mean, I've been eating some crap. Then, had McDs for dinner with one of my girlfriends.

She left, and I went directly to the convenience store and bought a chocolate bar and a giant bag of cheetos with the complete intention of binging.

My definition of binging is pretty much eating mindlessly, quickly, in a frenzy, and not enjoying.

Did I eat the chocolate bar? Yes. Did I eat most of the cheetos? Yes. But it wasn't in a binge-like-fashion. It was through pure, sheer "I AM TIRED, HUNGOVER AND DAMN ENJOYING THIS". Like a delicious guilty treat.

Did I gain? Probably. Was it a binge? NO. Is that okay? Sure- I wanted some d*mn cheetos.

Aside from that, today has been awesome! And I got to practice.

Can't wait to weigh in, and hopefully apply my newfound knowledge in the future!

sarah51901 07-09-2013 12:24 AM

I'm in too

Definitely up for something to motivate me.. New to the site but I am very exited about this :D

Leaves 07-09-2013 06:01 AM

Graduation today, and a low of 134(.5 :p)!! How exciting. Now just not to overdo it at the free buffet afterwards! hehe.

stimkovs 07-09-2013 06:43 AM

leaves thats awesome!!!!! congrats!

tatiana13 07-09-2013 09:32 AM

I am in! Last time I did a holiday challenge it really helped me a lot. So I am so ready for this! Been eating bad this past weekend.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Tatiana, you can call me Tati, I am 29 years old and have a handsome 2 years old boy. I am still carrying all the baby weight after 2 years so I am so ready to get this started!

SuperHeroTeacher 07-09-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaves (Post 4788959)
Graduation today, and a low of 134(.5 :p)!! How exciting. Now just not to overdo it at the free buffet afterwards! hehe.

Congratulations Leaves!!!

SunnyMathChick 07-09-2013 10:53 PM

Congratulations, Leaves!

Hi Tati!

So here I am... I'm a daily weigher and today's weigh-in was higher than my starting weight. I am feeling snacky and discouraged. BUT today was a POP day, despite not getting more than two hours of continuous sleep last night. I'm COMMITTED, even when I'm not feeling it!

Normal weight by Halloween, normal weight by Halloween... let me chant it to myself again and again!

amandie 07-10-2013 12:35 AM

Good luck, anm17! Enjoy your vacation!

Congrats, Leaves!! How exciting!

Jessicado- Just wanted to say, WOW. You are looking fantastic!!!!

Sarah(51901)- Welcome!!! Glad you joined us!! Good luck with this challenge!

Welcome to the challenge, Kymishand Tati!

MamaWhitty- Don't stress out about vacay! Just be mindful and active whenever possible! I'd be so active so I can burn off all the delicious food and drinks! ;) Welcome!!!

Seizetheday- Hello again!

Christine- You got this!!!! I'm chanting it for you- normal weight by Halloween!

Stimkovs- That is great! That took a long time for me to learn and sometimes I even forget that.

Vdh2102- Glad you joined this challenge with us again! Definitely hoping most of your "gain" is just water!

PinkHurricane- I'm totally pumped about this challenge and first weight in too even if I'm not losing right now due to Insanity and TOM! :dizzy:

I hope I didn't miss anyone else! If I did, my apologies!

Still up in weight due to TOM and my workouts, bah! I am still staying with it- I just love crossing off each day after I complete the workouts, LOL. Tomorrow will be Plyometric Cardio Circuit. :D Excited!