Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I know I'm late, but I would love to join!! I have been keeping track of my weekly weigh-ins, so I just plugged those into the spreadsheet. My goal is to lose 15 lbs and be back in the 170's by Halloween! I weigh-in on Saturday mornings, so that's when I will update my numbers.

SW: 193.5
CW: 191.0
GW: 178.5

Last edited by fashinjunkie09; 07-30-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 190/190/165

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seize the day View Post

Welcome Daddy2k9. Are you using any specific diet/fitness plan to meet your goal?
I'm doing LeanGains (intermittent fasting) which uses daily fasting periods and varies calories and amounts of fat/protein/carbs depending on your activities for the day. I highly recommend it.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #273  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

and then i binged yesterday.

and didn't work out today. go team me!

and i won't be working out tomorrow. double go team me!

i'm having a spine thing, i have it constantly and have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

i am also traveling for work next week, so lets hope for the best! lol
Old 07-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #274  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hey everyone.. I hope you all have a good posting today! Amandie.. are you updating the colored columms after everyone posts?
Old 07-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #275  

S/C/G: 183.3/183.3/150

Height: 5'7

Ugh, I thought I had broken through my plateau last week but now I'm randomly up three lbs.... I feel like I have barely lost anything for the past month despite the fact that I've been relatively OP. Are plateaus supposed to last this long??? I know it gets harder as you get closer to goal, but I've basically stopped losing altogether in spite of dieting, etc. Anybody have a similar experience/wisdom or ideas to share about how to break through this stupid slump? >
Old 07-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 215/205/175

Height: 5'11

Just started the challenge. My goal is 187. I know it's an odd number, but yeah.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #277  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Welcome to the newcomers!!!

Sue- yes, sometimes I do. I've been a bit busy lately so am going to do that right now!

Went on a float trip yesterday and had fun despite the rain! Drank and ate a bit more than usual but I am going to make it up by cutting back a little bit for the next few days. I'll definitely be up for my weigh-in tomorrow but the next one will be better!

Hang in there, people who have not lost this week! Get back on track and do what you need to do!

Vdh- Have you changed anything up yet? Do you work out often? Take a week break if you think you can handle it. Another thing you may want to try calorie cycling/zigzagging. Just to be sure, have you recalculating your calorie intake for every approx. 10lbs loss? Lastly, you could always take a break and maintain for a week or two then get back on track. Just keep hanging in there, it WILL come off!!! HTH!

Last edited by amandie; 07-31-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #278  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Welcome to the newcomers!!!

Sue- yes, sometimes I do. I've been a bit busy lately so am going to do that right now!

Went on a float trip yesterday and had fun despite the rain! Drank and ate a bit more than usual but I am going to make it up by cutting back a little bit for the next few days. I'll definitely be up for my weigh-in tomorrow but the next one will be better!

Hang in there, people who have not lost this week! Get back on track and do what you need to do!

Vdh- Have you changed anything up yet? Do you work out often? Take a week break if you think you can handle it. Another thing you may want to try calorie cycling/zigzagging. Just to be sure, have you recalculating your calorie intake for every approx. 10lbs loss? Lastly, you could always take a break and maintain for a week or two then get back on track. Just keep hanging in there, it WILL come off!!! HTH!
Hello and I knew you would update it... and I am a day early LOLOLOLOL just being a nudge today... I am glad you had a great time on your float trip! That is the best way to travel... Just floating around and not in a hurry... AHHHHHH Alcohol added is the icing!
Old 07-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #279  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaskipandlaugh View Post
Hello and I knew you would update it... and I am a day early LOLOLOLOL just being a nudge today... I am glad you had a great time on your float trip! That is the best way to travel... Just floating around and not in a hurry... AHHHHHH Alcohol added is the icing!
Yes, indeed! You being in Fla, I'm sure have a TON of options! I wish I were the one who did most of the relaxing yesterday, lol. I was one of the paddlers on the raft. My upper arms and upper chest are very sore today but it was really nice and enjoyable overall. BF and I are seriously considering going back, just the two of us. Definitely on a sunny day! I couldn't believe the (basically non)stop rain we got yesterday, it was really comical. Luckily, most of us had a good sense of humor about it.

Stimkovs- Just saw your post. Hope everything's okay with your spine and etc!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:57 PM   #280  
i lost my head awhile ago

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2

bad week! My sister moved in with me and she is a big trigger when it comes to binge eating/eating junk. She's a LOT thinner than me (120lb is her highest weight) but she either has a bottomless pit inside her or she metabolizes food like whoa, because she can eat what she wants. Usually I can ignore bad food choices on my own or with my other family, but with her it seems I give in too easily. So yeah, I gained this week. I did tell her I wanted to lose at least *some* weight by Halloween (it's both of our favorite holiday) and she said she'd help support me.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:59 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 174.3/169.0/115 (-5.3)

Height: 4' 11"

Hi all, just joined 3FC and hope it's ok to jump into this challenge! I added myself to the spreadsheet, but let me know if I need to do something else. Trying to figure out how all this works
Old 08-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #282  
I got this

, PurlQueen! Not too late at all! You did great adding yourself to the spreadsheet. You can weigh-in tomorrow or use whatever weight from your WI anytime this week. Happy to have you with us!

Mori- That sucks BUT yay for having some support! Just do your best!

Holy crap, we have over 100 people in the challenge according to the spreadsheet. That's awesome!!! Hey you lovely lurkers, I have not forgotten about you guys! I hope you all are hanging in there and doing what you guys need to do! I know summer is hard with all the temptations and whatnot.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:27 AM   #283  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

amandie paddling sounds like so much fun! plus a good arm/chest workout! isn't it nice when you lose enough weight to do active "fun" things and enjoy them?

I remember at my heigh weight i would avoid active "fun" things like the plague- i simply wasn't comfortable. now- any excuse to wear the workout gear in public! lol

Mori M oh no. i am so sorry to hear that. does your sister cause you anxiety? i know a family member of mine is like that, it's quite unfortunately really.

PurlQueen welcome!

------
my spine is still not in a good place unfortunately. i am HOPING it's not a herniated disk. but I am finally seeing my doctor today. after work. which means i need to survive a full day at work first lol. uGH.
i haven't been able to do ANY exercise since about sunday. I will also not be able to do anything active until Saturday at the very earliest due to scheduling- that is back permitting. It is killing me. a friend did take pity last night and come hang out with me/we went to see some other friends. I had pizza and a ceasar for dinner. On the bright side, we walked there and back- which is about a 4k walk in total. i am back down to 185 which is good considering all the things that have been going on. problem is, i am STARVING this morning, which may actually turn into a problem throughout the day lol.

i also know that my doctors appointment isn't until about 6 pm today/ i wont be home until after 7 which means I am going to have to grab dinner on the go.

ohhh boy. good luck on your weigh ins chickies!

Last edited by stimkovs; 08-01-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #284  

S/C/G: 285/249.6/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning
Wow this week has been interesting, it's always a rough one right before my TOM and this one was no exception. Besides feeling soooo bloated all I have wanted to do is eat eat eat.... Now for the good news as much as I wanted to eat every cookie in the house I didn't!!!! I did have 3 one evening and put them away and another evening I did have a measured out bowel of cereal but mostly I ate a little extra of my healthy options that I have around the house so I am really proud of myself!
Now down to the weigh in 248.5 which is down 2.5lbs from last week yep and I feel I fought for every ounce this week lol.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #285  

Lost 4.2lbs this week! My body finally caught up and just in time because TOM is right around the corner. I really wanted to see the 320's on August 1st, but I guess I can't complain too much. haha

Congrats on your loss Suzuki Girl! I hope I can show as much will power as you this week. Great job!

Stimkovs, so sorry about your back. I know what you're going through (long history of back pain/surgery) and it sucks! Hopefully your dr.'s appointment goes well today.
Closed Thread