5 lb Challenger #221 Lets kick butt!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Thank you all..... I could NOT have done this without your words and stories and inspiration.

This Thread is a challenge for the 1st person to lose 5 lbs. You post a starting weight and the 1st one to lose those 5 lbs WINS and starts a new thread. This is open to any Woman or Man, Boy or Girl You can start at any time.

So We are all at the starting gate and the Gates open....... (trying to tie it in with the Derby this weekend)
  • So ..... ( swear I don't add the "R" to challenge..... it just pops up must be in my puters memory)

SW 267
    CW 267
    GW 262 (oh my goodness... less than I weighed 5 years ago OH BABY!)

The race is ON!!
  • Sw 145
    Cw 142.8
    Gw 140
  • SW 156.4
    CW 156.4
    GW 151.4

Congratulations, WannaSkip&Laugh!! You are doing so well, just zipping through your weight loss!!

Totally sabotaged myself today... Not looking forward to the scale tomorrow.
  • Congrats!!

Sw 184.6
    Gw 179.6
  • Congratssss!!

SW:218
    GW:213
  • Congrats!

SW: 172.6
    CW: 172.6
    GW: 167.6
  • Congrats Wanna!!!!!!

I'm excited to be in a new decade after this challenge (hopefully!)!!!

Good luck everyone!!

SW: 253.6
    GW: 248.6
  • Sw: 241.6
    Gw: 236.6

CONGRATS WANNA!
  • Had a bad week this week - on Monday my eldest daughter made an apple crumble at school. I bought some squirty cream to go with it and I swear I was only going to have a small piece. But then neither of my children really liked it so I ended up eating the lot over two days, AND all the squirty cream.

So, my weight went up a couple of pounds and I've spent all week just getting it back down again. But at least it is down now.

SW: 154.2
    CW: 154.2
    GW: 149.2 (Woo-hoo - would be a new decade!)
  • SW 267
    CW 266 the swoosh is still happening!
    GW 262 (oh my goodness... less than I weighed 5 years ago OH BABY!)

Gosh I thank you all... but YOU all have been doing great!! I just have so much more to lose... I like seeing how much weight you all lose in a few weeks being so much closer to your goal. It gives me a great insight for the future (about 6+months down the road) and Looking at all your goals... There will be alot of NEW Decades conquered and attained.. YEAH!

HAPPY SATURDAY unless you are now waking up to SUNDAY LOVE LOVE LOVE the internationalism of this forum!
  • I lost a little today!

SW: 172.6
    CW: 172.2
    GW: 167.6
  • 160.6 Ugh, but I have to own up. Ugh
    GW 155.6 Bring it.
  • SW 156.4
    CW 157.7 (+1.3)
    GW 151.4

Temporary gain from eating poorly yesterday. New day today!
  • SW:218
    CW: 217.6 (Pretty sure my new passion for running is making me retain water)
    GW:213