Current weight VS Driver's License

• Well, today I realized that I'm only 4 lbs away from what I LIED ABOUT on my driver's license! Anyone else lie about this? Hehehe, let's be real, I was probably 190/200lbs when they took that picture! 140 my foot!
  • Well, this morning I weighed EXACTLY what was on my driver's license (200). But my high weight of 230 and 235 did not make it onto my license. Within a few weeks, I intend to be lower than my license!
  • I'm so far from my DL weight it isn't even funny. My goal is to match the lie I put on there lol
  • Congrats beth! It looks like you're just getting over that hump! How exciting! ONEDERLAND!!
    And mozzy, I get it! Like I said, I had 140 on mine. I'd call that.... extremely creative rough estimation. Like I said, I was probably edging up on 200 lbs.... I was kind of surprised nobody said anything, I was almost expecting it....
  • LOL, yup. I've been 170 for 10+ years even with renewals, I was only honest for the first year! I finally am under it and no longer a liar! I look forward to the renewal now!
  • I have a Virginia license and it doesn't even have a weight, just a height. Guess they figured out no one tells the truth. Only way they were getting my correct weight las year is if they weighed me.
  • om namah shivaya, congrats!! pfft 4 pounds is sooo almost there!!

ohhh another fibber here Mine shows 140. But maybe, maybe it'll be true someday

My license has been scrutinized quite a few times in the past couple years, a little speeding problem of mine..but no LEO has quizzed me about it
  • My state ID says 120, which was probably 5 lbs from true when I told them it was 120...but then I got up to 146, so that was a bit of a stretch. 128.4 right now, so less then 10 lbs until I match my ID.
  • I weighed at least 250 when I got my license and it says 225. Now I weigh 50 lbs under that! Hahaha, never thought I'd see the day...
  • Hehehe congrats to those of you who are under, and let's keep on going to the rest of us! Haha, it's such a trivial thing, but it's kind of exciting! I'm sort of bummed to report that I'm still 4 lbs away. I had a bad day a few days ago and have since been recovering! I've been exercising though, and today I did 5 miles and kept in control of food, so I'm hoping that tomorrow I might see 143.X on the scale!
  • my state doesn't put your weight on your DL... lol
    thank gosh b/c when i took that pic.. i was huge.
    I've noticed.. I dont look a thing like that anymore.
    so much so that when I tried to buy a drink last friday- the waitress looked at my DL for over 4 minutes before handing it back.

But I'm still gonna rock it out.. until it expires.. lol
    those things are expensive!