Old 03-18-2013, 02:15 AM   #46  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Wow!! What an awesome loss for this week, livelovelaughsunshin! Happy for you.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #47  
Becoming A Better Me

Its a snowy monday morning here in va. and schools are on a 2hr delay. Ive got a tabata class at noon today and then ill do my activtrax routine afterwards. Im determined to get back into my exercise routine and calorie counting again! I felt so good while i was in the midst of it. I think or hoping it was just part of my winter blues phase and im working on getting thru it!
Samantha~ congrats on ur loss for the week. Heres to an OP monday for everyone!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE - HAPPY MONDAY!
LET'S GET MOVING!

I love you positive affirmations and reward ideas (may even use some of them myself, lol). Keep up the good work! Every day is a new opportunity!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. THIS WEEK PRESENTS NEW OPPORTUNITIES!

DANGEROUSCURVESAHEAD:
I'll send you some California sunshine. Exercise should help elevate your mood. Spring sunshine is around the corner.

LIVELAUGHLOVESUN:
Congrats on the loss - good job!

JEZ:
You are right, the best reward is better health, better body and fitting into cute outfits and feeling good in them!

AMANDIE:
I know that scale is going to move more next week!

Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 03-18-2013 at 11:01 AM.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

munchey- I can send some sunshine too.. It's been beautiful up here in OREGON! Thank goodness for that too, because my mood immediately lifts when the sun is out.

Goal for today- CARDIOmama! I got to gets myself to the gym stat!

I really can't rely on the 30 mins of running to do the trick anymore- I need to move it in other ways, on other days.
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #50  
I got this

Dangerouscurvesahead- I hear you on the winter blues. I am SO glad spring/summer is coming because I am done with snow, lol. Sending you some sunshine although there isn't that much of it around here, lol.

Lucky you, Angie! Send a bit more of that lovely sunshine around here, please!! I totally wish I could be a runner. I am seriously considering the c25k program. Go, cardiomama! I understand the need to change it up.

I had a late night so I got up a bit later than I'd have liked. Today, I am going to try for 30 minutes on the elliptical with the lowest setting, it has been over a year since I last used that thing! Wish me luck, y'all! Tonight is dart league at 6 so hopefully I won't be too sore, heh.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #51  

I have pinned some interesting Health/Fitness/Recipe articles to my Pinterest Board (s). Thought I'd share the address in case anyone is interested in checking it out.

http://pinterest.com/naughtynibbler/

Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 03-18-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #52  
Becoming A Better Me

Well we ended up with 2 inches of snow this a.m and schools went from 2hrs late to closed. It turned to rain a few hrs ago and hasnt even melted the snow. So needless to say no gym today which means i missed a tabata class and my activtrax is put off yet another day. Im a boredom eater and well ive definitely been bored today the dreary weather makes it hard to find any motivation or energy. Thanx ladies for the rays being sent my way hope they reach me soon! Ive been just sitting around watching tv but i have kept my big jug of water in my lap so that i grab that to drink in place of some munchies. I guess Id say today is a wash on the healthy front, well kinda... ive made healthy choices but will be over my calories and very little movement. Hope you ladies are having a better monday.

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 03-18-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #53  
Becoming A Better Me

Attachment 44246

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 04-06-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #54  
I got this

Joy- I have yet to work out too! Been lazyin' about on the couch watching TV. Still making healthy choices too.

Munchey- Thank you so much for sharing the link! I actually found a recipe for tomorrow night's dinner.. I will not be using the tomatoes and carrots though, using shredded and sliced/diced zucchini and some onions/bell pepper mix in place of both and maybe some panko crumbs on top. Oh and eggbeaters instead of whole eggs. Can't wait!

I bought the 110 whole-wheat bagel thins from Sam's Club and they were not... great, kinda cardboard tasting. Since I hate wasting food, today I dipped them in eggbeaters/water/sugar/cinnamon mixture to make "french" bagels/toast out of them and they were pretty tasty with 2 tbsp real maple syrup and sliced bananas. Next time, I will stick with the everything bagel since that's what I really like instead of whole-wheat (I did like Sara Lee's WW bagels just fine so not sure why this tastes funny.) Okay, I better get off my butt, take a shower, and get something to eat before I leave for darts tonight. I may still get a workout in afterwards. Hope everyone else is having a better and productive day than I am!
Old 03-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #55  
I got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerouscurvesahead View Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #56  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmorning~
Its a new day and another chance to do good for myself! The snow and ice are gone and today is suppose to be 60° not much sunshine but at least not cold. Ive got a few errands to run today but my first stop will be the gym for a good hard work-out! I may even buy my own scale for home as the old slide scale at the gym isnt even level with no one on it and is very discouraging. Ill check back in later to report my PROGRESS. Amandie glad u liked the cartoon, i was so relieved when i learned the "right" way to do it lol!
Old 03-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #57  

HEY CAMPERS!

I got to the park yesterday and got in at least 3 miles. My plan is to get back there today or do an equivalent amount of miles around home.

I enjoyed the finale for The Biggest Loser Yesterday! I'm glad that Danni won. Everyone looked great! Danni, Gina, Lisa and the other ladies. The men looked good as well - especially Joe. I though Joe looked hot - buff and all smiles.

Have a good day everyone!

AMANDIE:
Pinterest can be a great place to store personal copies of articles, references and a lot of fun and interesting things. The challenge is to NOT let it comsume too much of your time. I tend to hear a lot of good info. and many time forget about it down the road, but with Pinterest, I can go back and shop through my own copies.

DANGEROUS: Glad the weather is better. Good luck with the scale purchase. Don't be surprised if you get a digital scale that it may go goofy down the road. It has happened to me twice in a row. I'm just living with the quirks on my recent one (first read is always 6-7 pounds over & have to make multiple attempts at weighting before I get a reasonably accurate read - this is with a new battery)

Munchey

Last edited by munchey; 03-19-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez View Post
I'm not so sure i'll reach my 164 goal this Sunday. I'm 167 for the third day. So, I'm changing my goal to something actually better-- not bingeing all week. 167 is a-ok with me, because it means I didn't sit down to 3,000 calories of carbohydrates the night before.
I have exciting stuff going on this week, re: a job interview in another state (driving distance), so I'll be out of town for a couple days as I go interview and scramble around to look at potential housing (my lease is up in 12 days lolzzz). But this is the change I've been waiting for, and I have a feeling it'll impact my mood and motivation a bazillion fold. So, it's all good. Hope everyone has a motivated week!

JEZ:
Good luck with the job interview! If it doesn't work out, there is likely a different opportunity around the corner.
Munchey
Old 03-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

I'll admit to being a BIT pinterest obsessed! I love that site. It has great workouts, recipes, etc. It's awesome
angiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #60  
I got this

Haha, Munchey. I have a pinterest account and spend way too much time looking through it off/on, usually on "Popular" since I like a bit of everything. I don't pin articles much as I should, I just click "like" a ton so it takes a bit of a work for me to go back and find what I want, though the ctrl+f helps to narrow my search down a lot, lol. Wow, I just went back and looked at my pinterest account- I have 3,412 likes and only 13 pins, jeez. Love the cat 'toon gif!

Joy- Good luck with your scale purchase! I go through the same dance as Munchey to get a reasonable reading. Sometimes I just average it out with all the weight reads I get. I have two scales, the newer one gives me a lower reading than the old one which I kinda don't trust, lol. Yay for better weather there, it is nice today but it will be cold all week, boo.

Jez- Sounds like a great goal for this week. I wish you all the best of luck with the interview and finding a place to live!

I had a super early morning to an ultrasound appointment this am. Part of it was surprising because I thought it was just an abdominal ultrasound but no, it was also an endo-vaginal ultrasound which was not that bad as I thought it would be. Just...dang, I kinda wished they told me that part as well, you know? Anyway, I get to see the doc with the results on Thursday so for good news. Dart league again tonight, fun fun. I did well last night, only lost 7 out of 9 games. Hopefully I can keep that up tonight.

For dinner tonight, I am going to make lemon pepper chicken meatballs with some shredded zucchini in them and lemony alfredo pasta with some spinach instead of the veggie pasta pie recipe I wanted to make since the boyfriend seemed not too enthusiastic about wanting to try it. Maybe another night.