Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 AM   #151  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

I missed posting yesterday because I wasn't able to get on at work. Today I'm posting through Quick Reply so hopefully it will go through.

Steph & Lakilaulea - I'm right there with you. I had a perfect OP day on Monday but yesterday wasn't as good. Probably a C- day. It's always so hard for to stay OP me when it gets cold and the days are shorter. I tend to want comfort foods then and I get the urge to bake. I didn't go too much over my calories yesterday but the choices I made weren't all good ones. I am going to fight through this and remain OP today. I haven't been on the scale in a while so I have no idea if I've gained any weight. I don't plan to weigh until Sunday.

Xriot - Congratulations on your weight loss.

Tyla - It's good to have you back and I'm glad you're back on track. This is a hard journey but as long as we keep trying, we'll eventually get to our finish lines. I hope you have a great day.

I hope we all have a great OP day and I'll get next month's thread started. I'll probably combine Nov & Dec threads.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Alright, ladies!! I finished this month with a bang!! An hour on my Tread Climber, 776 calories burned!! I'm heading into the November Challenge on a roll!!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #153  
Ailsa

S/C/G: 189/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Hey everyone! I ended up eating a ton of halloween candy and I feel a littleeeeee guilty about it, but I've been on track for two weeks under my calorie goal every day without a slip up and exercising a lot. so I'm giving myself today off and saying it's okay! happy halloween!!!
AilsaPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Ooops, today was the first day in a while I've gone over my calories (less than a hundred cals, but still!). I also didn't work out Just completely skipped it, my sister and I spent the evening watching movies and decorating gourds. I feel a teeny bit guilty, but then I have to remember that I don't necessarily have to obsess. Not working out one day won't ruin my health for the rest of my life.

Thank you guys for the support, doing this challenge with you has really helped me stay on track, longer than I ever have. Congrats on a great month, see ya for the next challenge!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #155  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

MMamma, congrats on not eating Halloween candy. I didn't either! Yay!

GettingFit, thank you for your words of support. Thank you for these challenges.

I went to a Pilates class today. It's been a few years since I took a class, and I felt like it was an accomplishment. I was totally exhausted when I went home, but I was proud for going!
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote