Old 07-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

GettinFit, thanks for encouraging all of us. Great journal! This challenge has been really for all of us. We can make it together.

Guacamole, I've recently discovered that Sugarfree Klondike bars are a great treat, and are only 160 cals. There are other ice cream treats that are low in calories, too. The trick is to stop at one. LOL (Sometimes you need a treat, so you won't blow it. But only you know if you can handle it.) Good luck! I know you can do it! (By the way, we're all trying to stick to our plan, just to let you know you're not alone.) We can do this together!

PatchworkP, congrats on not making cookies, but opting for pasta and a salad!

Steph, I'm so impressed with you walking 5 miles!!

Princess, congrats on not eating the brownies!

I ate 1380 cals yesterday and exercised fr 45 minutes. Had a salad for lunch and dinner. I was tempted to eat something - anything, because I was actually still hungry. (Perhaps it was purely emotional hunger, because I've been good but I didn't lose any weight.) But I opted for an apple. That's a big deal! And today I feel so happy that I didn't eat empty calories.

Last edited by tyla; 07-11-2012 at 12:53 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #77  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile Hi! I'm Laura

I've been staying OP and doing so well but I'm really worried about some dates coming up that I know are going to be tricky. My boyfriend was such a sweetie on my bday and now his bday is next week. And there are lots of plans afoot that all seem to involve eating out and I know my involvement is soooo important to him. I don't want to get off track!!! I lost another pound and my workouts are getting stronger. I am about to go workout soon and today I'm stepping it up even more.
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #78  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone! Hubby and I went for a 6 mile bike ride this morning. Then we went to lunch with some friends where I think I probably ate all my calories for the day. I need to enter everything in now. I weighed in at 150 again this morning. At least I am holding steady.

Good luck today, ladies!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #79  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Our Bible Study program was nice and the luncheon was yummy! Nice to see everyone and catch up.

Laura, welcome, glad to have you join us.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 240/240/169

Height: 5'9"

It has been a rough few days but I am back it and will start posting my progress again. I have to keep telling myself that it is all worth it.
seakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #81  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning everyone,

Seakat - I hope it gets better for you. Yesterday was really rough for me too but today is a new day and we can get through it OP. I didn't post yesterday and when I don't post, it's easier for me to fall by the way side.

Guacamole - Great job on the 6 mile bike ride and maintaining your weight. You are doing great! Oh how I wish I was back in the 150s .

Steph - Awesome job on your 5 mile walk!

Chubbygirl - I hope you can make it through the special dates you have coming up. At least you're getting ready by steping things up.

Tyla - Great job on going for the apple. It's these little decisions that are going to get you to your goal.

Penguin - I hope you have a great day. Did you finish the sweater yet?

I missed posting yesterday and I had the worst day of the month so far. I had way too many Points. Today I am back 100% OP and I am tracking again.

Today's Journal

B: Greek yogurt, banana, coffee
L: Turkey & swiss on marbled rye, lettuce & tomato, mayo, cheeries/strawberries
D: Salad w/feta, lf dressing
S: grapes, 100 cal popcorn
Exercise: 15 min walk at work, ab work

Last edited by GettinFit; 07-12-2012 at 09:21 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #82  
One Day at a Time

S/C/G: 227/156/149

Height: 5'7"

Default This week, so far

I have been downloading circuit and cardio workouts from different pinterest pages, and having a lot of fun w those, while I catch up on my murder mysteries.

I had to do some baking for a friend's father's wake, and that tripped me up some. I stopped tracking and starting skipping nutritional foods to snack on my brownies and cookies. Because I have been doing such hard workouts, it hasn't shown up from the scale.

Baking is done. Today is a quiet day - just some housework and workout. I am back to tracking.

Have a GREAT Thursday.
princessbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #83  

Yesterday evening I did Jessica Smith's Barefoot walk off her website. http://jessicasmithtv.com/ I was able to do it in the cramped office, yay, but has to stop following the arm movements when I smacked a lamp and the shade went flying.

I decided to switch to my 'summer' schedule of 30min cardio and 30min weights every day either together or split morning and evening. I did miles 1& 2 from Leslies's 4RBM and Firm's Sculpted Hips, Butt, and Thighs with Tracie.

Princess, How do you download the workouts? We can't seem to get anything to work?
Old 07-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Stayed within my calorie range and exercised to a DVD plus walked in the evening (total of 45 minutes or so.) Have made plans for a couple of mini vacations, so that will help keep me motivated.

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by tyla; 07-12-2012 at 01:03 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #85  

Last night, I went to a new Knit Night held at a local Panera and met some new friends. Always nice to meet people with a common interest.

Its still overcast with the occasional sprinkle of rain; at least the weather is cooler and the rain has a chance to sink into the dry ground as opposed to being dumped so fast as to cause a flash flood.

Cardio and housecleaning for today.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #86  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

I had a decent day yesterday, food-wise. I ate too much for dinner but it was grilled chicken, so that's not so bad. I used a lemon-garlic marinade and then put it on romaine with low-fat Caesar dressing that's super tasty. I meant to save some for lunch today but it was too good!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #87  

FIL had to go to the hospital today for breathing problems. They are doing so many tests he'll be there until Monday or Tuesday. No one wants to spend a week at the hospital. Since he has had a stroke if he's there MIL has to be there also, so she'll have to miss work. but at least he's doing better.

I was a bad Penguin and didn't do my cardio but we had to walk the length of the hopsital twice each way to get to FIL's room. Then we got lost, ended up the on the wrong floor and took the stairs so I got some walking in, anyway.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 298/251/128

Height: 5'4"

Only ice water w/ lemon after 5pm
Get to the pool at least once/ week
Get to 245 lbs by 7/31/2012
Eat breakfast every day
Keep up with physical therapy exercises
ladybird2431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #89  

I did 40min upper body weights. I have 30 min of cardio planned for later because I just got too hot.

Ladybird, welcome, glad to have you join us!
Old 07-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 188.2/tracker/155

Height: 5'5"

I'm back! I moved in with my aunt this week and she doesn't have internet so I've been going a little crazy. I have done really well this week though. Yesterday I was able to get in a hour and a half long walk and 25 minute bike ride.
Sarah1321 is offline   Reply With Quote