Old 06-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #31  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Gloria, to 3FC. When you have been here over 20 days and have made 20 posts you will be able to get a ticker. Be patient.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #32  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Today is OP so far. Did tons of cleaning today and kept the eating on track. Sweet!
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #33  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Aargh! I had to go downstairs to heat up some homemade chicken stir fry and noodles for my husband, who came home late. I couldn't seem to control myself and ate at least 1 cup of the pasta and 1/2 cup of the chicken stir fry. Now I remember why I never go into the kitchen after 8pm! I thought he was having a meeting at someone else's house tonight, instead, he is holding the meeting here and ate at home (I could kill him for inviting people over late on a week night without telling me!). I ate up all my exercise points, plus some. It's been about a 1650 calorie day - plus sodium from the soy sauce. I should have a nice water weight gain from this.

Last edited by guacamole; 06-05-2012 at 10:52 PM.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:13 AM   #34  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

guacamole - Good on the 60min walk and your bike ride! You drink skim milk? Does skim milk have less sugar than regular milk? Just asking because it seems like when I have a yogurt, fruit and glass of milk on the same day my sugar is sky high!! Hahaha you're like me with pasta, pasta is my downfall!

tavvy - Is that muscle sore a good one? Hehe, I love being sore from a workout. You a big fan of Jillian Michaels?

GettinFit - Same here. Last month wasn't one of my best months because I had the flu. Getting on track with my excercise.

patchworkpenguin - You do sewing? Damn I'm jealous. Hehe. I would die if I was able to make something for myself!

gloria3 - Welcome, ticker will show with 20 post and 20 days.

================================

Yesterday, was OP. Also did a 25 min cycling and did 10km/6.2miles. Yah!! Hehe. Starting my kettle bells again this afternoon. So far for today everything OP

Have a wacky OP wednesday ladies
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #35  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Today I started the bread, my parents are coming at 11 to pick me up for lunch and I hope to do a little shopping afterwards! Mom is supposed to bring me some purple coneflowers today so I'll try to get those planted this evening. I realized this morning when I was scraping the last of the sugar out of the container for my bread that we never went to the grocery store! Gotta do that tonight.

Regarding the hoarder next door~ He ran out on his parents leaving them with the mess we think he's in trouble with the police on a different matter but we arent' sure. He and his girlfriend ran though the house tearing things up and leaving their things in even more of a mess. The dad has been working at the house all week getting everything out in the backyard first then will work on the house. He's making much better progress than the son and girlfriend combined. There's a HUGE pile of stuff on the street to be picked up but everyone who drives by has to stop and go though everything leaving even more of a mess.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #36  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Gloria. I hope you have a great month.

Guacamole - First, Congrats on your 59 pounds loss! Sorry about your challenge last night. I hope today is better for you. I hear you on the water weight gain. Right now my fingers are so tight. I'm downing as much water as I can today. I have been having baked Cheetos with my sandwich at night and I know that's not good.

Melody - Great job on an OP day and on your 51 pound loss! How do you like the kettle bells? Have you seen results? I've been thinking about trying it?

Loose seal - congrats on an OP day too!

Penguin - I hope your day is going good.

I did very good yesterday and today is going good. Here's my journal for today.

B: 1 sl toast with WW cheese wedge (3pts) skim milk (2pts) coffee
L: Healthy Choice Beef Merlot Cafe Steamer (5pts) YoCrunch yogurt (3pts)
S: popcorn (3pts) Peanuts (3pts) coffee (1pt) peach, banana
D: Salad (4pts) cheese (3pts)
Exercise: 20 min walk

Last edited by GettinFit; 06-06-2012 at 10:51 AM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #37  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

GettinFit - Thank you! Wow, kettlebell training is amazing!!!!! I promise you if you try it you will fall inlove with the results!!!! Last time when I did kettlebells I got toned and lost inches and could see results within 2 weeks already!!! Congrats on your OP day aswell Are you doing Weighless?

------------------------------------------

Everything OP today . Also did a 30 min Kettlebell/strenght training workout. I'm in bed already, totally K.O!
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #38  
Just One Day!

S/C/G: 270/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey ladies and welcome to all the newcomers!!!

Penguin: Ugh, I don't understand hoarding at all. We have a great rule: If we haven't used it in the last 12 months, we don't need it. There are a few exceptions for tools and major things but mostly that's how it goes. Also if we buy something new to replace something, the old one either gets donated or trashed...but we are total neat freaks. Hopefully they will pick up the trash soon!!

Gettinfit: Your doing a great job, keep it up!!

Melody: I wouldn't say I'm a fan of JM but her workouts and methods work. She is much more encouraging than people seem to think. There is yelling on the DVDs but there is also strong encouragement to push through.

As for me, Tuesday I miscounted dinner and ended up over my calories by 400. I put in the wrong serving size, ate, went back to look over macronutrients and realized my mistake o well, I got back at it yesterday!

The scale is stubborn at 258.4, could be a little ovulation bloat. On the bright side I'm 3" smaller in the waist and 2.75" smaller in the hips and (thank goodness) my bust is the same. I have a pear shape so they aren't that big to begin with! (sorry for tmi) Those inches are all in the last 7 weeks with JM! Woohoo, can't wait to remeasure in the end!

Have a great OP day everybody!!
tavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #39  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Melody - I think I'm going to purchase the FIRMs Kettlebell system. I'm following Weight Watchers. I am paying for the monthly pass but I've not been to a meeting in about 3 weeks. I missed my At Work meeting yesterday but I'm planning to go to a meeting on Saturday. I really need the group support right now.

Tavvy Great job on losing all those inches. I find that it really helps to do your measurements so that when the scale gets stuck, you can measure your progress with inches lost. Keep up the great work and the scale will eventually move down.

I'm still plugging along. No change on the scale yet this week. I really need to start back limiting my sodium. I'm planning to go for a nice long walk today. I am also going to get back to doing my FIRM workouts.

Have a great day ladies.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #40  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Quick check-in - Stayed on plan yesterday and did a 60 minute walk. So far, I am on plan today, and did a 30 minute Body Electric toning/free weight video for my upper body and inner thighs (I used 3lb weights). I weighed in at 154lbs, so still not back to my previous low weight of 153. If I can behave this weekend, maybe I can reach 153 again sometime next week.

Good luck today!

Last edited by guacamole; 06-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #41  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

Did pretty well yesterday and so far today, although I have NOT been drinking nearly enough water. Seems as I've gotten older my body has decided to be allergic to something during May and June (hopefully not longer) but it affects my throat/roof of mouth/Eustachian tubes. The itching drives me nuts! And while I take generic clairtin (which helps) it all bothers me enough that drinking water just makes my throat not feel good. Diet Snapple though feels great. Today it feels better than it has for quite sometime so I'm trying to get in as much water as I can.
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #42  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies and Happy Friday

I am so ready for the weekend!

Guacamole - I hope you have a great OP weekend and that you see 153 soon. You have been doing an awesome job and you're so encouraging to me.

Loose seal - Sorry you're having allergy issues but glad it's getting better for you. I've been experiencing some allergy issues as I'm getting older too. I kinda contribute it to living in Georgia. There are so many trees & flowers here and there seems to always be something in the air. Congrats on an OP day yesterday too!

I've decided that I need to go back to low carbing for a while. I am sick & tired of the scale hanging around 214!!! I really want to be near or at 170 by the end of the year and I really have to step up my game if I'm going to make that goal. When I limit the sugar/carbs my appetite goes away and the pounds come off much faster.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #43  

I thought I posted yesterday?? Well, Nothing exciting happened. TOM started which left me wiped out so I napped the evening away. I still feel exhausted and sore all over. Strange but Hubby commented he felt the same way.

I did start choosing and cutting the fabric for a new tote bag. I spent an hour picking fabric from my stash, then after I'd started cutting I realized I didn't have enough of these fabrics. I've made totes without patterns and frankly I found them less confusing than the pattern I'm trying to follow.

Guac, I'm a big fan of Margaret Richards! Especially in the summer!

Seal, hope you are feeling better.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #44  

I think TOM is hitting me harder these past few months since I haven't exercised. I did one of MR Unplugged '2009' and 2 miles of Leslie from 5RBM. = 25min weights and 35min cardio. Feels good to be back on the wagon. Now if I can just stay on!
Old 06-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #45  
Stay Focused & Committed

Penguin - Great job on getting back on the exercise wagon. I'm trying to get back on too!

Have a great weekend ladies and I promise to check in tomorrow and Sunday