Old 02-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #1  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Default March 2012 "On Plan" Beauties Daily Check In - Everyone is Welcome

Our main goal on this thread is to stay ON PLAN (or OP for short) whatever weight loss plan we're following. Everyone is welcome to join in (the more the better)! Let's all get March off to a great start and let's all have great results to report at the end of the month. WE CAN DO IT!!!

March 2012 Challenge:

1. Stay ON PLAN through the month. Lets see if we can be OP for all 31 days. Be sure to come here to the board if you feel like you are going to go off-course and need some support!
2. Set a weight loss goal only if you feel comfortable doing so.
3. Set a goal of how many days you’d like to do some form of exercise every week.
4. Set a goal of how many days you’re going to VISIT THE THREAD and check in with us. The accountability is important and a great way to stay on track.

Anything else you’d like to track here for the month, please do so! Feel free to track your daily eating, daily exercising...anything you'd like! We are here for each other because we're all here for a common goal: to be healthy, fit and happy!! Let's all have a great month!

I can't believe it's already March! Spring is almost here but my weight is no where near where I want to be. I am looking forward to having a great March.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #2  
Stay Focused & Committed

My March Goals:

1. Get back on track
2. Continue working out 4-5 times a week
3. Drink 6-8 waters each day
4. Post Daily
5. Avoid sugar this month
Old 02-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

1. snap out of it and get back on track!
2. Stick to exercise rotation.
3. check in often
4. more veggies/less meat and more fruit/less sweets {chocolate, this means YOU!}
5. talk out my emotions instead of eating them {really struggling here but still plugging away}
6. be more active overall.
7. get more sleep

Time to put February behind me and March On!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 02-29-2012 at 11:42 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #4  
~Kim~

Alright, I'm ready to get my act together again. My lose for February was 4.2lbs. Not great, but not bad considering it was a pretty crumby month for me in the weight loss department.

March Goals:

1. Stay on plan all month.
2. Strength train 3 days a week.
3. Cardio 3 days a week.
4. Make it to 180 or lower by April 1st.
5. Check in everyday.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #5  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

I'm still lurking! Just wanted to stop by and wish you ladies the best of luck for the month of March! I know you will all do fabulously as you are such a great support group for each other ~ I miss posting here daily and catching up with everyone!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #6  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Emme - It's nice to hear from you. We really miss your positiveness too. I hope all is going well with your and the baby.

Penguin - "ditto" to your #1 goal. My sentiments exactly. We can do it if we stay focused at each meal.

Kim - 4.2 for the month is great! Sure wish I could say that I'd lost that. Seems like most of us had a crappy Feb but I hope we all have a better March.

Today I decided to Join Weight Watches Online and give that a try before I start the meetings. My sister is joining the meetings today so we will encourage each other. Also another lady at work started online so we'll encourage each other too. I just want to get back in the zone I was in before I fell overboard.

I hope everyone has a great day and let's all make March our best month every.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #7  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Hi, is it alright if I join in?

My goals for March:

1. Log everything, no treats except on Friday
2. Workout at least four days per week, get in some light activity on rest days
3. Check in every day
4. Try to cut out the negative self-talk
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #8  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi and Bunneh. We'd love to have you join in the challenge. Your goals are great and CONGRATS on losing 75 pounds!!! That is awesome. I really like your # 4 goal too. I'm hoping to have nothing but positive to contribute here this month. The last half of Feb was awful for me but March is going to be great!

I look forward to hearing about your great results this month

I hope everyone else is having a great start to the month.

WE CAN DO IT!!!

Last edited by GettinFit; 03-01-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #9  
SanityNow

Hi. I'd like to join

My goals for March . . .

1. Exercise EVERY day, even if it's just 10 minutes, and record my steps (pedometer)

2. Eat more real foods.

3. Write down 3 positive things every day.

So far for today I've walked 4,044 steps, and ate well - real food except for 2 'skinny cow' bars - the last ones in the freezer, I could have tossed them but didn't

3 positive things: (1) my clothes look like they belong to someone else - they are baggy on me!; (2) my skin is looking really nice and clear these days; (3) I see exercise as an incremental process; I don't have to do a 35-pound-loss worth of exercise in one day.

I'll post every day my exercise and eating, and I'll post as many of my positives as I can without TMI !

Last edited by SanityNow; 03-01-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: addition
Old 03-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #10  

Pretty day here. I've got the windows open again! Cardio and stretching for later. Re-reading my goals it seems 6 and 7 contradict each other, lol.

My mom got me watching Dr Oz for a few weeks, one thing he said was to have a 'cheat' day. I tried this and it seems to work, if I have one day I can go 'overboard' I can 'do better' the rest of the week. So yesterday was my day this week, while last week it was Thursday.

Olivia, welcome, glad to have you join us. Where did your oxygen/flames quote from? its interesting.

Emme, good to hear from you.

Kim, I think I gained 2 lbs in Feb, a loss {any loss} sounds great
Old 03-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #11  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

hey everyone!

i'm gonna go ahead and set the same goals i set last month... i managed to complete them all except for the "lose 8 pounds" goal... i only lost 5.3.

1. ON PLAN for 27/31 days... I usually allow Sundays to be a little bit more relaxed!

2. My weight loss goal is to lose 8 pounds.

3. Gonna try to visit the gym on a fairly regular basis. I set my exercise goal to 24 hours in March, or 1440 minutes.

4. I will be here as much as I can. My problem is, I don't always feel like I have something worthwhile to say, so I just read.

5. Personal challenge: H2O like whoa! I plan on drinking 80oz of water per day, every day this month.

6. Personal challenge: ONLY weigh in once a week! The scale went from being my friend to being my enemy. I will not let the number dictate my days!
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #12  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Penguin It's from the song "Let the Flames Begin" by Paramore.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #13  

I did 25min of cardio and 25min of active stretching.

Olivia, I had to Google, I hadn't heard of Paramore. I like the part about 'hope buried beneath it.'

Mandy, Everything you say is worthwhile! weighing is such a weird thing. {words fail me} Anything that has such a grip on my emotions, but is so flexible {fluxuates randomly} can't be good for me. I think I get so tied up in the actual number {that never seems to change} that I miss things like my pants fit better, I feel so much more alive, and I'm not the slave to sugar that I was a year ago!

SanityNow, welcome, glad to have you join us. I could use some more positive in my life, I look forward to hearing what you post tomorrow. Some days I find it much easier to do 2 shorter workouts than to try to fit one long workout in. I also tend to work a bit harder with shorter workouts.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #14  
~Kim~

Good evening ladies. I've started out March right. I had a good day including getting my cardio in. I did an hour on my bike for 15.7 miles.

I hope everyone had a great first day of the month too. =)
Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #15  
~Kim~

Started my morning off right, got in my strength work out and now it's time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day!