Old 02-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'3

Feeling better some today and feeling like eating. I am snacking on some chesse cubes now. I might try some yoga after work tonight and see when I do downward dog if my head feels like it will explode. Maybe since it will be more of a flow yoga I'll make it. I hate being sick. I made Homestyle Chicken Packets and fried up onions and bell peppers for supper last night. Very good. I am having the leftovers for lunch today. Dh is down 10 lbs after OP for 2 weeks. *sigh* I am up 1 lb.

Start 148
February 20 149
redautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #77  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Vicki1 Thanks for starting this Challenge!

I'm starting a little late but have my SW from Feb. 15th.

SW: 247.4
GW: 235.4

Easter is April 8th. Is that the date you meant for the finally weigh in?
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #78  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Redautumn- men suck! DH lost 50 lbs 2 years ago by cutting out soda and not putting sugar in his coffee. 50 lbs with just that!!! Meanwhile I have to fight tooth and nail for every single ounce!
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #79  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

I'm in I ain't been online in awhile so I am late signing up to this challenge.. Hoping this challenge goes better for me than the last.. I went off track and gained all the weight I lost.. So here is to loosing that weight and more....

SW: 284
GW: 195

Weigh-ins:
February 20: 274
February 27:
March 5:
March 12:
March 19:
March 26:
April 2:
April 8/Final:
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'3

Dh just changed his diet. I changed my diet and exercised. Of course, Girl Scout cookies aren't good for me either (my dd is a girl scout, so the cookies are unavoidable). He ate more than me but didn't gain an ounce. He lost 3 lbs. What happens to me? I gain a lb. Blech!
redautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 187/187/135

Hey All,

Checking in and keeping motivated by reading all your delightful posts.

Cherbear, congrats on the baby cub!

Roncygal, good going on losing - despite wine at your doorstep. You have more will power than I do

Italiannie and 40PP - hang in there. The scale has never been kind to me. . . and it can be deceiving. While it may show unwanted pounds, sounds like you've definitely lost inches, and your clothes prove it. Yay!

Sandy, kick that turbo plan into gear and show it who's boss. You have definitely got your mojo back!

Big warm hugs and welcome to "new" friends,

Jean
Ready2BThinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #82  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Thank you, Jean. You are a great cheerleader!

Sorry to hear that some of you are having a hard time losing in the first week of this challenge. I will be my bottom dollar that this means next weeks weigh in will be twice as nice. That's what always happens on The Biggest Loser.

Speaking of TBL, did you guys watch it tonight? Take about intense! I so wanted Conda to go home this week (just like every week before that...lol).

My diet went great today, but I didn't get as much done on my list as I had planned. Gotta move more to lose more.

Hang in there everyone!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-22-2012 at 02:24 AM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #83  

I'm in. For lent, I am trying to make healthy choices so this is a perfect challenege for me

Feb 22: 275
Feb 29:
Mar: 7:
Mar 14:
Mar 21:
Mar 28:
Apr 4:
Easter:
Muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 191/170.6/150

Today I was down a pound from yesterday, so this puts me exactly where I was last week for the end of the VD challenge! LOL I know it has to be water weight but still........... move scale! I swear it's laughing at me some days.

I think I remember now why I've never had much success with dieting. I would normally just give up at this point. Heck, I would have given up about 3 weeks ago. But not this time. I'm just going to keep watching what I eat & moving my chubby butt! I WILL beat the scale this time. This is war!

OK, maybe dieting has made me crazy!

On that note, have a wonderful day!

Kim
kandd416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #85  
IF for Life

S/C/G: 198/183/147

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone!

Kandd, redautumn and 40lbs - We'll just have to keep going, very frustrating. Our heads understand, but our hearts say "down you evil scale!"

Ready2Bthinna - Thanks for the encouragement.

I read on a 3FC post recently it went something like this: "the goal is to stay on plan, weight loss is the result." This is absolutely true. My signature also reflects this. That is why I have it, to remind me that each day I stay on plan, I am doing something positive for my health and my body. The weight will come off, even if it takes a long time.

Sandy- I need to move more, too. Can't wait for Spring!
Muggles and VickieLou - Welcome!
Countrybarbie - Welcome back!

Well, I can only comment down as far as those who appear on my screen when I write my post - because I can't remember what I read 2 minutes earlier LOL, so I know I am missing commenting on some important people. Forgive me.

Hang in there gang! I love this group.
Italiannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 215/179/155

Height: 5' 6"

Hi All -
I'm in for Lent, too.
Newbie to 3 Chicks - but lost weight with medifast and had over 1000 posts.
Transitioning off pre-packaged foods but still need to stay low carb to finish what I started.

My Easter Goal is 10 pounds!
So glad to have found a team to do this with.
I'm a daily poster - will be back to support and encourage you all!
Luv2Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #87  
Angie... that is me!

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

I LOVE this group too, Annie!

I told myself I wasn't gonna be too hard on me about this weeks weigh-in, but I'm not doing so well keeping my word! I never weigh more than once or twice/wk but this last weigh-in has me all messed up and paranoid! Weighed again this a.m. & still no movement on the scale. Hmph. But, I come here and read all of your very inspiring posts & POOF! I can't help but be encouraged and to stay focused! It's so great to have you ladies to bounce off of- I know I wouldn't have made it this far without you!

redautumn- glad ur feeling better. Hang in there- i swear my DH can lose a lb/day if he needed to and tried!

WELCOME vickielou- it's never too late to join 'round these parts! =)

Countrybarbie- great to see you again!

Jean- THANK YOU! Your words are extra-encouraging for me today

Sandy- I'm hoping you're right about next weeks weigh-in. And YESSSS, I'm so with you- GO HOME CONDA! Such drama & negativity that comes with her :-/

Kim- glad you saw movement on that scale! Keep it up girl!

vick1- congrats on your 3lb drop! You are doing so well- very inspiring!

Sorry for all I missed! Welcome all new-comers!!
40lbsPLEASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 195/190/160

Been doing The Firm Express for a full week and I've gained. I'm hoping it's muscle. I'm back up to 186.5. My legs are killing me, as are my shoulders. Funny thing is that my 12 year old is trying "to get in shape" for softball season and can't make it through one of the workouts. She makes it through the first 10 mins and then says she's going to throw up and sits down or goes outside to run around the yard instead. Makes me feel pretty good about myself, that I can outlast a 12 year old!

My friends from the Valentine's challenge will already know this, but my 14 year old goes in for her knee surgery next week. Taking her in for her pre-surgery appt. tomorrow. She's finally starting to get nervous about it. I don't think it seemed real to her until now. I'm sure everything will be fine, just wish her doctor's name wasn't "Dr. Grimm"...
bethann1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #89  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick check in I'm afraid. I certainly did move more today, not just with exercise, but with extra chores. I am aching, but I love it.

Diet went well, too. I can't wait to weigh in on Saturday.

Off to slumber land. Hugs to all!!
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #90  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandcar150 View Post

Speaking of TBL, did you guys watch it tonight? Take about intense! I so wanted Conda to go home this week (just like every week before that...lol).
Glad I'm not the only one. Geeze. Seriously, I don't understand why she just always has to have the last word.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote