Old 02-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #76  
Amber

S/C/G: 225/159/130

Height: 5'5"

Day 15... im on track.. no cheating.. but feel blah! TOM is here and I am tired.. and bloated... and cranky... and i have my work out tomm.. i hope i don't die... normally i am very positive and upbeat but today is BLAH... normally on days like these i would PIG OUT!!! Instead im just sitting here irritated.. and no i will no break and eat like a pig.. i'll just ***** about it instead..
Bellasmommy924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Hope you made it through the night Bella! Stay Strong!
Was way under calories yesterday, doing good today too.
Keep Going Ladies!!
NoMoreKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #78  
Amber

Alright.. I tried counting my days from when I first got on here.. but i'm finding it hard to keep track, so im changing my number from day 1 that I was 100% on track.. which was Jan 4th.. so I am technically on day 29..with not 1 cheat.. sorry I know that bumps me ahead, but i really need to keep all my goals on the same track lol Did another work out today and found out my trainer actually trained Ruby.. which I thought was pretty cool... I weighed in tonight at 214.8 and on my TOM so i was satisfied with that.. I am dreading my DR appt tomm.. last time i was there i weighed about what I do now.. they have no idea I was up to 225.. and if their scale makes me weigh a ton more than mine i will be sad.. i know im prob being dramatic but i am just dreading it
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #79  

Only count weights from the scale where you started Bella! My drs scale was 5lbs more than my home scale but I still count my loss from my starting home scale numbers. 29 days OP is great, jump ahead all you want!
I'm back down to 175 this morning. Busy weekend planned with my son's 1st birthday party with 20 guests plus in-laws coming to stay the weekend. I'm tired already!

TGIF Chicks!!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #80  
Amber

Good job nomore! Happy 1st b-day to your little one, 1st bdays are so much fun!! i'M NOW ON DAY 30...Went and had my dr appt this morning... weighed in on my scale at 214.8 , weighed in at the dr fully clothed with shoes at 218... of course i was annoyed, but I was fully dressed.. part of me wanted to strip down and then see what it said lol!!! No cheat yet, I did have an egg white omelete on wheat from dunkin this morning but it was healthy and low calories.. and actually pretty tasty.. so when the doc came in i told her about how im working with a trainer 2x a week and walking 3 miles on Sundays... of course she says.. you really need to exercise 45 mins every day.. really? The fact that I have lost 10 lbs in a month and went from couch potato to 3x a week exercise is plenty improvment for now.. eventually i am sure i will do more but i was letting her advice go in 1 ear and out the other.. oh but it was awesome.. today we wear jeans to work and i got a bunch of compliments on how loose my jeans were.. that made me happy. :-)
Old 02-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #81  

WooHoo for loose clothes Bella!! Gotta love those NSV's!
And yes, be proud of any activity! It's way better than not moving off the couch.

Change of plans for the birthday party weekend, hubby just came down with the virus daughter and I had Wed so we postponed 1st bday party until next weekend. Which is really good because I will have more money and more time to clean/prepare. And it's not like the baby knows whats going on anyway, I'm just hoping he doesn't get sick too!

I've Got A New Resolve For February, time to quit the excuses and get to losing lbs this month!!

Last edited by NoMoreKnit; 02-03-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #82  
Amber

Day 32! No cheats.. I found the greatest thing yesterday... SUGAR FREE NOS energy drink... 20 cals for a whole can.. NOS has always been my weakness.. took my little one to the mall yesterday, waiting in line at the food court.. got subway for me and a coke zero.. the cinnabon place smelled SOO fricken good.. but i didnt eat it.. got subway cookies for the baby.. she ate half and i had half.. instead of 3 all to myself.. we shared 1.. so did good, no cheating.. I keep getting told, oh you have to have 1 day to pig out and eat whatever you want.. that doesn't work for me, mainly because once I get that taste back in my mouth its harder to get on track.. i rather just have a snack in moderation.. not binge and gain 5 lbs on the weekend.. my whole goal is to make myself NOT want fast food.. to realize how gross it actually is.. my thing is whatever works best for you, is what you should do! Anyways that was my semi rant for the day lol but for Superbowl its just going to be the baby and I... I have a chicken in the crockpot.. were going to have some green beans and salad for dinner.. and for our super bowl treat i bought pretzels and hummus and have an awesome low cal/fat nilla wafer yogurt desert recipe.. normally I would PIG PIG PIG out today on chili chesse dips, BLT dips, beer brats, etc... this year no thank u.. good luck today ladies!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #83  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning! I am here & I will be on plan today.

I wasn't great this weekend, went over my calorie goals Saturday & Sunday, BUT, I tracked my calories & that was a big deal. I'd been letting that slide completely on the weekends & my goal for this month was to track, so yay for any kind of success.

NSV, my mom gave me a pair of pants that are two sizes smaller than the ones I'm wearing right now. And they fit. Woohoo! (and embarrassing, cause I'm still wearing really baggy pants every day)
rachaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #84  

Morning Chicks!

WTG for staying OP Bella! I can't say the same, but luckily no 5lb gain this weekend, just up one lb. I'm ready to see a new low this week, tired of 175!

Go Rachael! Lovin' those smaller sizes

Last edited by NoMoreKnit; 02-07-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #85  
Amber

Hey ladies! That is awesome Rachael! Nomore.. all the sudden 175 will just disappear! You can do it.. i have been on point.. actually way under calories.. i just havent been hungry! I'm on day 34 with no cheating.. super bowl i had some pretzels and hummus.. instead of the normal nachos, potato skins, blt dips etc.. it easier right now for me since the hubby is gone... hopefully he doesn't mess me up when he get home.. i told him before not to let me get off track. Had a nice work out today and I am going to sign up for a march of dimes 5 k thats next month.. not running it .. lol Keep it up ladies.. and it would be good to see some others!!
Old 02-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #86  
Changing my life

I'm here! Thanks Bellasmommy, it was nice to see downward progress with the sizes.

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, should lose another pound. Although it is TOM today, so I guess I need to stop counting my chickens before they hatch...
Old 02-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #87  

Hey Bella and Rach! I'm glad you two are here too!! I just hope people dont think because they aren't 100% they can't chime in. If that was the case I couldn't post in my own thread! I should have started an 80% for 80 days thread I've been really good with portions this week too, hope to see a new low in the morning!
Bella, my DH has lost 16lbs since Sep too, just eating the healthier meals I am cooking. (When I do cook)
Fingers crossed for a drop Rach but if not next week should be a whoosh
Old 02-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

Sorry I was MIA, but yes, NOMore I thought because I blew it over the Super Bowl Weekend, I was out. This is my 3rd day back on track, and starting to feel good about myself again. Was feeling pretty bad that I went over.

NoMore, hope you are feeling better. Sorry you had the stomach flu.

Bellasmommy, congrats on staying disciplined over the weekend, and doing so well over 34 days now!!! Congrats to you! I was just rereading the boards, and noticed you mentioned calories in drinks a while back. I usually drink a white zin or two - 100 cals. ea. I usually try to plan for parties and such if there are drinks involved.

Rachael, good luck at weigh in!

I'm avoiding the scale like it was the plague! Just pretending nothing is different, and working at getting back to my normal eating habits and exercising. I think that's the best way for me to handle it. I went to my Broadway Jazz class today. I wish I was better, but at least I'm out there doing it. That has to count for some exercise calories! My line dance class is a lot of fun! We line dance to all kinds of music... Lady Gaga to Elvira to soul music! I think it's the instructor that makes it a fun class. The Broadway jazz instructor is totally disciplined and wants you to do the same.

Only 2 more months to Easter!!!

Last edited by tyla; 02-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #89  

Hey Tyla!! Glad to see you again! That line dance class sounds like so much fun! I have a friend that is trying to get me to do Zumba, I keep saying no. I have NO Rhythm, really, it's terrible. Two months to Easter! The heat is on LOL

In good news I finally saw 174 this morning, been stuck at 175-179 since 18 Jan.
I'm so excited for DS 1st birthday party this weekend! Lots of family coming in for the weekend, about 20 people invited to the party, busy busy.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #90  
Changing my life

tyla - so glad to see you here & posting, it is definitely good that you have just hopped back on plan after a slip up. NoMore & I were just talking about this thread, she said she was hoping people realized this was more of a support thread, and that she was afraid that others don't post here because they're not always 100%. Heck, I'm just glad we're striving to be 100%!

bellasmommy - just wanted to say, awesome job on the food choices for Super Bowl Sunday. My exercise has been nonexistant for the last few weeks. *sigh* I need to start moving again. You are really kicking butt with your commitment. It's impressive!

NoMoreKnit - Woot! New lows are AWESOME. You rock. And I agree with you on the whole dancing/zumba thing, we did not inherit a dancing gene, or rather, we inherited our parent's 'no rhythm' gene LOL
Man, you are doing so well. You look great, YKWIM, you're always beautiful, but I can really see the changes in your body/face. Keep it up, and make my lazy butt start exercising.

Oh & I did lose another pound, even with TOM & pizza for supper. Nice! I don't know why I'm able to stay so excited about this journey, I know I have a long way to go, but as NoMore & I were discussing this morning on the way to work, it's been five months since we started working a plan. It doesn't feel like that long. I would love to be below 200# by my one year mark, which is September, but even if I'm not, good grief, I've still put in the effort, and it's a heck of a lot better being DOWN than up. I've never lost more than 30-35 pounds on a diet, I've already passeed that & I'm not stopping. Eventually, I will meet my goal. I can't quite imagine what that will feel like, but I have no doubt that I will get there.

Last edited by rachaelm; 02-09-2012 at 10:01 AM.