Old 01-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #46  

Height: 5'3"

Thin - significantly upping our exercise, especially weight training can make you hold on to water. Lifting weights literally tear your muscle fibers, the repair process which also 'builds muscle' will retain fluid. If you're sore - you're retaining fluid. Years ago when I had a personal trainer I gained 4 lbs over a 12 week session, but when we took my measurements at the end of my session I had lost inches everywhere and my body fat had decreased. The scale doesn't tell all so don't put too much stock in it. You're doing an amazing job!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #47  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

I feel like I have gained alot of weight this week. I have barley exercised and my eating has been all kinds of crazy. Today is a new day and I am trying to start it off right by eating healthy breakfast and going to exercise.
I have been busy trying to stay stress free and busy with school. This semester is kicking my butt. I hate to weigh in and see what the scale has to say. Time to get back OP and get this weight off. I want to look in mirror and see on the outside how I feel on the inside. I am learning that it takes time to loose this weight and even though I am struggling the main thing that matters it that I get back up and finish what I have started.

I think I will weigh in today to see where I am at. Hopefully the scale wont be to mean.

Keep on keeping on lady's and remember you are worth it and it ain't easy but it is worth it....
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Sorry I've been gone for a few days! My sickness got out of control and I couldn't even get out of bed I gave up on trying to count calories for a few days but am feeling a lot better today and am back on track!

I lost a bit over a pound the last week so at least before I got sick I was doing something right!

W-100
E-under 1500
E-maybe some light cardio(if I continue to feel better)
D-being healthy is more important than losing weight, especially when I've been sick!

Thinsole-I'm sure you'll get a big woosh soon!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is feeling better.

W 100
E got 10k steps in!!
E OP, did well
D Focus!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #50  

Totally hitting the gym today!!! Soooo excited

mothermavis-great job on getting so many steps in!

W-100
E-1200 net
E-Moderate stationary bike 45 min
D-It's time to get back into gear!

Last edited by Dottington; 01-18-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #51  

Thanks Dot, hope you made the gym too!

W 100
E got over 10k steps again
E OP
D Choices!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 315/293/275

Mavis, Emily- Thanks for the pick me ups. I really needed them. That and a few days just off doing what I need to do. I haven't changed my workout schedule (as I'm doing a Biggest Loser challenge) and I still haven't seen the scale go down. I did take measurements but the only place I've lost inches since November is on my thighs (and only about a half an inch). So I have no clue (still) what is going on. I guess I just have to keep at it and wait it out.

Country barbie- Thanks. I sure hope so. A whoosh will send me partying. Hope your weigh in went well.

Dottington- Sorry you've been so sick. But awesome that what you have been able to do is working. Hope you feel better.

Hey Mavis, what are 10K steps?

W-80 oz (done)
E- 3 mile walk, 1 hour weight lifting, 30 min cardio
E- under 1600
D- I will never be able to not skip again.
Thinsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #53  

Thin, 10k is just strapping on the pedometer and trying to get 10,000 steps a day. Hoping your whoosh comes soon!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #54  
Country Girl Fresh

I bought me a pedometer and I love it. I realized I don't walk enough lol...

Well time to weigh in and then off to do get some homework in and study I have 10 chapters due by feb 10....

Thin it will come off just give it time. Maybe try eating fewer or more calories? Surprise your body with something new that might make it go down...

Keep on keeping on lady's, it will be worth it...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #55  

Afternoon ladies -

Half-day today, Darcy's had a fever for two days so I worked this morning and came home so my hubs could go in to work. Tired today, contemplating doing absolutely nothing but taking care of the baby and relaxing until I have to pick up the boys. Food has been OK, really need to step it up but I feel so mentally scattered all the time - just gotta get it together! Going to Connor's kindergarten open house/Q&A for next school year tonight - I can't believe he's already going to kindy, where did the time go!?!

Howdy all - hope you're doing great!

W - 100 (been slacking on this the past few days)
E - nothing
E - Stay within calorie range (1300-1400)
D - pick something and finish it!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #56  

So I've been kidding myself into trying to believe I'm completely better :/ I have not been to the gym because no one will let me go since they say I'm too sick....I really wish I could afford to take a day off from work so I could finally get completely better!

countrybarbie-good luck with all your homework!

thinsole-keep it up! I'm sure it will come off in time

W-100 oz
E-I wish!
E-under 1500
D-one day off plan isn't worth the week long gain!
Old 01-21-2012, 08:40 AM   #57  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

OKAY I'm here, I'm here. WOW!! I have got to get myself on track ladies.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Mindy, I am a newlywed (married my high school sweetheart in April) I have 2 kids 23 and 26. I teach a 4/5 split this year. My life has been a roller coaster for the last few years now. I used to weigh 250 pounds. OOH!! Can't even imagine that now. I find that if I don't really pay attention, I can gain very easily. That's what I did over the holidays..about 10 pounds.

We are doing a BL challenge at school and I am thinking of joining WW also. So far I have lost my weight all on my own. Since I am down to where I need to lose about 40 pounds I think I need a little more focused program. It has been about 2 years since I have really lost anything and I really want this 40 pounds gone.

I will get here as often as I can. Teaching and married life keep me a bit busy, but I will do my best.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #58  
Country Girl Fresh

Dott- Sorry you ain't feeling competely better hope you are back to normal and in the gym soon.. Thanks I am stressing because I have to get back to a 3.0 for the semesters that got messed up to get my Hope grant back. I am so stressed out about it... I have to make all A's this semester so I can't afford any Bs

I hate that it seems lately all I do is complain and never have any good news. Well I did make 98 on week one assignment and 100 on my pre-writing.. Hoping to make 100 on all 10 chapter test I have due by feb 10(stress arg!!) Well I have been feeling not right lately... I have been trying to go into a depressive mode and every-time I am like no I will not let it come on cause I am stronger than that...

Well I have been down and out to long, time to get back in the swing of things.... Time to find that willpower and keep it..

I want to wait till I loose 35pounds to cut my hair, but don't know how long I can wait lol....

I know I can loose this weight and I know I can find the willpower to stay on plan because I have before(gained all 60lbs back ) When I loose 60lbs I plan on getting a tatt that say country strong and a Chinese symbol that means strength.. I have to tell myself no and mean it... Sorry for the long reply, but I have to get it out...
I have so many fears and so much hurt and I have realized that is what holding me back just have to learn how to deal with it...
I will admit that I am an emotional eater and I am addicted to food... As writing this it is hard but I have to tell someone who might understand how I am feeling.

Remember lady's that it may not be easy, but it is worth it...

Last edited by Countrybarbie24; 01-21-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/146

Height: 5ft 3in

Newbie here

A little about me and mine. happily Married to my best friend and have 4 girls ages 13,10,6 & 3. I was average weight till I started having babies. I am a homeschooling sahm and I love it. being home all the time sometimes leads to boredom eating. I started my WL journey on 1/5 and have lost about 10 pounds and started WW today to see if it gives me a boost.

I forgot the acronym for W.E.E.D already

W (something about water right?) I try to do 3 24oz cups a day
E (exercise?) I'm with injury (knee) so today I rested it.
E (eating?) I stuck to my points and under 1330 calories
D yup totally forgot what this one means but tomorrow is a new day lol
Crawlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #60  

countrybarbie-you can do it!!!

Totally went off a couple days the last week But I am completely better now! I talked with my personal trainer last night and we're going to plan for this next week! I really, really need exercise. Dieting alone is just so hard for me! Also I feel like exercise really makes a bigger difference on my body.

W-100
E-gym 45 min
E-under 1500
D-You're better now, so get moving!