Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #121  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

peanutt - Sorry but I dropped the body...uhh...ball on the burpee challenge. It was getting too tough :-( I will keep doing them. But 10 or so only and slowly increase them when I get a little better at it.

Last edited by josey; 11-02-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #122  
Restarting AGAIN

S/C/G: 167/114/140/see ticker/105

Height: not quite 5'

Ugh, sorry I missed Sunday check-in. I had out of town company. They are gone now, and I got a run int today. Miraculously I am down a pound, so I guess no real harm done by four days essentially off plan.

I am trying to work up the motivation to go to the gym and lift this evening. If I miss today, that will be a full week of lifting (3 planned lifting days) lost, so I really need to suck it up and go even though it's always more crowded in the evening. What I should have done is gotten up and gone this morning when my alarm went off instead of seeing the cancel text from my workout partner and going back to sleep. Friday I will suck it and and go no matter what!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #123  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Just a quickie from the road....I'm off base for the rest of the week and won't be able to check in as much. You'd all better be melting that BUTTer!!

I just got a recommendation from the front desk for a cool park to run in tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it!

Hitting the rack early tonight. I was up at 3:00am to catch my flight and I am pooped.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #124  
Winner by Losing

S/C/G: 201/162/140

Height: 5'3" if I stand up really straight!

Thanks Josey!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #125  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

OK Platoon! Jeanettey was not impressed with only 3 participants in last weeks challenge.

This week I want to see some butter meltin work.

Report in at least once this week and you Black Ops competitors might want to go for two or three days this week.

Jeanettey's Mid-Week challenge

"Drop and Gimme"

That's 50 push ups and 50 crunches in a day.

Now get busy platoon and make your new commanders proud

Old 11-02-2011, 11:06 PM   #126  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

And on a personal note I hit my 70 lbs lost mark.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #127  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Congratulations on your 70 lb milestone, Jeanettey!! And "Drop and Gimme" challenge complete.

Sindaena: Do the lifting!! It's probably psychological, but I always feel physically weaker after missing one of my planned strength workouts, lol.

April Snow: Welcome, and congratulations on ONEDERLAND!! Sorry I neglected to say it earlier.

peanutt: Enjoy the run and your time off-base!

ennay: Have you been running as far as 7 miles lately, or was yesterday a long run for you? Maybe between that and the company you're just worn out?

Today was day 10/30 cheat free, and after my mini-break from exercise yesterday I got in a 3 mile run tonight on the treadmill. I kept the pace slow but added just a touch of incline for the first time. It seemed to go pretty well.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #128  
Kandie Apple Sundae

S/C/G: 225/180/150

Height: 5 foot 2

ok, I bought a fitbit and got it tonight. Let's see how many calories and jsut how many miles and steps I walk in a day. This should shed some light on the weight loss mystery!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #129  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

Jeanetty great job!!!!!!

Challenge, accepted Sgt. Jeanetty!

I've been here, just crazy moving! We are FINALLY in our new house. I haven't exercised "on purpose" since Sunday night but I've been working my toosh off! I've walked 2-3 hours each day, holding my 23-pound lugga-bubba baby, moving things down the stairs from our hotel room (about 20 trips up and down), into the house from the car, all around the house from there, assembling furniture pieces, shopping and walking and then walking some more. Plus the every day stuff.

I'm happy to say I haven't cheated, even though my calories on Halloween consisted almost entirely of candy. I logged every bite in my journal and cut myself off at almost exactly 1900 calories. Needless to say the baby didn't sleep that night and I had almost no milk to give, so I've been filling my calories with much better choices since then. I am thus, still going strong on our 30-day cheat free challenge! On top of it all, I'm maintaining a 4.0 gpa. Getting about 2-4 hours of sleep a night, not including the baby waking up constantly. Things will settle this weekend, as I've been working super hard on my homework after everyone goes to bed and I have a huge project I just turned in tonight.

Hoping to see the scale move a lot this week! I am excited to start my fitness group tomorrow night with the personal trainer in our spouse's group!

That's about all! Have a HOOAH night! Gonna do the midweek challenge and hit the sack!

Last edited by PacSunMama; 11-03-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #130  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Great job, Jeanettey!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! I'm definitely up for the challenge!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 315/293/275

Height: 5'3"

Congrats Jeanettey!! Way to go lady!!

PacSun- Way to keep moving!

K^2- Have fun with your fitbit. I know when I get a new piece of technology to use in my workouts I workout more.

Chickadee- Way to add incline to your workout. Beyond natural slopes I've been shying away from incline and just trying to do distance and time. It'll probably bite me in the bum later.

Sindaena- Go lift something!! I agree with Chickadee- when I miss a workout I always feel weaker on the next one, be it mental or physical. So stop the missing today!

Jeanettey- Your challenge is on my plate today and it looks delicious!!

4 more workouts for C25K!!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #132  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettey View Post
And on a personal note I hit my 70 lbs lost mark.
Congrats Jeanettey, great goal! Your looking awesome. So nice to see less of you Ü
Old 11-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #133  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

NSV - Winter jackets, you break em out each winter. Mine usually don't zip up because I carry my weight around my mid section. Today I broke out my Colts jacket. And it zipped up with room to spare. I was shocked!! I did a little happy dance in the dark as it is 06:00 when I leave for work.

The joys of losing weight is you will eventually have to buy new clothes!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #134  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Sarati - I restored you on the Black Ops sheet. Check and see if it looks ok. Oh and make sure you post a nice loss on Sunday for the extra work I did ok? ;-)

Jeanettey - Congrats on the 70lbs goal! We should have made it a race...oh wait, maybe not since I would have lost the race!
I will add the special ops to my workout!

Tate - Nice NSV!! And buying new clothes will be a great reward until it gets a burden ;-) I had a phase where I couldn't shop and replace the stuff fast enough. Fun though :-)
Old 11-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #135  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Good morning Troops;

I see SARGE is Away . . . BUT that doesn't mean the cats get to play. Not logging many miles, but I did a spinning class & core class Monday, Body Pump on Tue, walked a few miles yesterday and Today did PiYo (Pilates/Yoga class) and today I did BOOT CAMP . . . OMG . . . THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!! The instructor was talking to me after the class and wants me to take the "EXTREME BOOT CAMP" that starts in Jan. They also do body composition and nutrition . . . I think I might do it, but I need to get a better handle on the "Boot Camp" itself. WooHoo!! Also my first LIVE ZUMBA CLASS tomorrow. I've done the Zumba Videos, but I've never done a live class. SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED

OK, done rambling. Everyone keep focused while Sarge is away and make SARGE proud when you report your loss on Sunday.

Jeanettey, Great challenge, may have to try it tomorrow. We'll see how the body feels in the AM

OK TROOPS, KEEP MELTIN' THAT BUTT-ER!!

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 11-03-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Closed Thread