Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #1  
Lok'tar Ogar!

S/C/G: 248.6/ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Default Birthday Challenge!

I know there has to be someone out there that has set a goal to lose a certain amount of weight before their next birthday just like me! So let's make a challenge to lose that amount before all the presents and birthday cake come our way!!

My birthday is March 27th. I have roughly 6 months to weight. I'd like to be in ONERLANNNNDDD by then!

Starting Weight: 248 lbs
Goal Weight: 195 lbs

Feel free to join me and to keep up with your progress in this thread! Even if your birthday is just a few weeks, or a month away. You can also do dress sizes if you bought a dress you wanna fit into for your birthday. Anything goes! Just make a pledge to try your hardest until your birthday rolls around.

Good luck everyone!
Soft Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #2  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I'll join. There is almost 16 weeks until my birthday. It is going to be tough but would like to lose 2 lbs/wk. (I will be getting not to far from goal so it will become increasingly harder, but I will have about a month off over the holidays so I better bust my butt at the gym.)

Birthday: Jan. 21st (Ill be 24! Agh!)
SW: 200.0 Ugh.
GW: 168 Yay!

Last edited by gatorgirl6; 10-03-2011 at 06:24 AM.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote