3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

Sarge's No Excuses & No Whining Boot Camp #13

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #46
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

Yep he sure does! And he wasn't holding my weight, just steadying me so that I could do it! All his idea, he is a smart guy.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #47
Baby bump to hot mama!

How do I join fitocracy? Do I need a code?

Old 08-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #48
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Salute him for me, okay! A real one, not our usual Red Dwarf!

use fitocracy code: SARGE
the link is in post #1 for our group.

Last edited by JayTee : 08-19-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #49
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

OH My Goodness;

I can't even stop laughing for all the "FUNNY" today . . . yes I do believe Fridays should include the platoon doing Jeanettey's Throw Down Challenges or at least those Russians (or whoever) trying to do those jumping jacks . . .

SkinnyCow . . . Oh no skinny, Ummmmm Hardcore would be right, BUT only when I'm armed with my ZUCCHINI!!! . . . Also glad we could entertain hubby.

PacSun: So great hubby helping . . . you should have had him try to help you get into the side plank and then see if you could hold it . . . YOU DID LOTS & LOTS . . . OMG!!!

Iamerican: too funny about jogging backwards . . . you DEFINITELY FIT IN HERE . . . LOLOLOL

Peanutt: Good call on the Funny Fridays!!!

SARGE: Ummmmm, yea semi-Quasimoto . . . I've got to straighten that out and soon. I was actually hoping noone would notice . . . LOLOL that big hump gives me away every time <sigh>

Josey, go for a quick walk before weights and do some arm crosses or windmills with your arms . . . Like peanutt said, just get the blood flowing . . . I too have issues with warming up before weights, so I do my running or biking first, then I know I'm warmed up

OK, need to go get Banana Cream Pie . . .

Later

EVERY POUND YOU LOSE = 4 STICKS OF BUTTER
EVERY 10 LBS YOU LOSE = 40 STICKS OF BUTTER
OMG, THAT'S A LOTTA BUTTER

EACH CUP HOLDS 5 POUNDS O MELTED BUTTER!!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Welcome Private Brown!!!! Will add you to the pledge board for next week, and Jeanettey's Corp Challenge can be found here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3992869-post391.html
Also, a bunch of us compete on a free fitness website fitocracy.com. If you'd like to participate use invite code: SARGE
HA! I must've seen you post that somewhere else because I joined Fitocracy about a week ago, using your code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamButterfly View Post
Brown: Lovin' your name . . . my mind is completely in the toilet . . . . LOLOLOLOL OMG . . . tooo funny in my own head
It's my partner's last name. I like it because it's just kind of plain, and vague, and a regular, every day word. We like to mock the UPS slogan and ask each other "What can Brown do for you?" Well, and also the neverending poop jokes.

ETA: I just joined the Fitocracy group. I'm Pinup over there, though.

Last edited by Brown : 08-19-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:16 PM   #51
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Thanks for all the warming up tips. Windmills and walking sound good. I will start doing that.

@ Brown - lol that's funny.

Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Canít Lose * The sweat you see when working out is the fat crying *
Pain is just weakness leaving the body
* I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #52

S/C/G: 237.8/191.2/157.8

Height: 5' 8"

You all are too funny!

Quote:
OK, need to go get Banana Cream Pie . . .
Are you talking about yogurt? We have a hard time keeping that yogurt in stock at home. It is a family favorite. If you ever do Walmart, the Great Value light taste a lot like the light yoplait.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #53
Baby bump to hot mama!

Quote:
PacSun: So great hubby helping . . . you should have had him try to help you get into the side plank and then see if you could hold it . . . YOU DID LOTS & LOTS . . . OMG!!!
OMG I know. I feel like I can't move. Good thing the exercises weren't focused on arms and chest or I wouldn't be able to lift the baby. So now I know for next week ya'll mean do it once and post. I did try the side plank but I really just couldn't even hold my body up, at all. I was like, in a hubby hammock. That sounds bad. But I couldn't support my weight at all. Like I said though, HUGE improvement from a couple months ago when I started exercising. You know when you lay on your back and lift your feet about 6-8 inches and hold it? I couldn't do it, I mustered up all the strength I could and literally couldn't lift my legs. He had to lift them for me, then I could keep them there. It's fun to see progress, I'm sure by next month I'll be doing side planks.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #54

S/C/G: 255/235/135

Height: 5'7"

Howdy hey there, Brown --- welcome to the mayhem. Got ammo? Got bungee cords and a hack saw? Are you ready to PPPPAR-TAY on the broken bones of fat pounds galore? (Who says fat pounds can't have bones, hmmm?) Then you belong to Sarge's Sexy Set of Saboteurs!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #55
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

IN THE CORE NOW Challenge completed by

Sarge, Chesire, K3ll3y, Rainbow, MadamB, Skinny, Pacsun and me

Way to move it, move it ladies!!!

Let me know if I missed anyone. Thanks again for participating
Old 08-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #56

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

celrae: How are you doing??? Last time I think you were . . . Ummmmmm . . . sidetracked a bit

For now I am at maintenance and I am taking a short break, sidetracked sounds harsh to me. I have posted every week and have had quality losses. My physical health and personal stress level has been my first priority for many weeks now. I have learned that balance is very important. Logging my food has made it clear that I need to make healthy food choices and do moderate exercise every day. From May to July "hardcore" exercise was my focus, then my physical health declined and I needed to readjust. There is never a excuse for quitting but, there a good reasons for stepping back and that is what I have done. I appreciate you checking in.

Last edited by celrae : 08-20-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny in Oz View Post
Howdy hey there, Brown --- welcome to the mayhem. Got ammo? Got bungee cords and a hack saw? Are you ready to PPPPAR-TAY on the broken bones of fat pounds galore? (Who says fat pounds can't have bones, hmmm?) Then you belong to Sarge's Sexy Set of Saboteurs!

YES! I have joined a million of the other Biggest Loser challenges here, but then end up flaking out because I just can't get my head into it. The other day I realized I only have 6-7 weeks before my 6 month follow-up with my plastic surgeon, and I'm going to be humiliated if I go in for my appointment and I'm 20 lbs heavier than when he saw me in March. This was supposed to be my summer. I was SO close to goal. 13 freaking pounds. And then I got back with my boyfriend, got a little comfortable, and put 20 lbs back on very quickly. And it was not my summer. <_<

ETA: Also, I'm bummed. I'm finally doing better than ever before at the beginning of a running program, and it seems like I'm getting shin splints. I walked the last half-hour last night after taking a bunch of breaks between intervals to stretch and try to get rid of the lower leg pain/cramps. I hate that I finally feel ABLE to do it, and my body's like "nah. slow down."

Last edited by Brown : 08-19-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:39 PM   #58
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Brown; No flaking out here . . . DO YOU HEAR ME PRIVATE ???? LOLOLOL

Envelope: LOLOLOL . . . yes, Banana Cream Pie Yogurt . . . I was thinking yogurt but the brain waves never quite reached the end of my fingertips . . .

Celrae:

Skinny: Sarge's Sexy Set of Saboteurs! . . . Ohhhhh tooo funny!!

Jeanettey: GREAT CHALLENGE!!!

PacSun: No worries, you'll be doing side planks in no time!!

Diyana: How are you???? You're awfully quiet . . . Hmmmmmmm????

SARGE: There's been a lot of Funny going on this Friday

so in honor of SARGE and all the hard work he puts in . . . I leave you with this clip of the first day of SARGE's BOOT CAMP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdggP...eature=related

EVERY POUND YOU LOSE = 4 STICKS OF BUTTER
EVERY 10 LBS YOU LOSE = 40 STICKS OF BUTTER
OMG, THAT'S A LOTTA BUTTER

EACH CUP HOLDS 5 POUNDS O MELTED BUTTER!!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #59

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Thanks for the HUG. All better.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #60

Quote:
Brown; No flaking out here . . . DO YOU HEAR ME PRIVATE ???? LOLOLOL
YESSIR. We moved a little over a month ago, so we're finally settled and just joined a local gym last week. I've got the exercise part down. I enjoy it. The food part is the challenge for me. So far, I'm at 3 days of fitdaying my intake. So far, so good.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.